If Obamacare is so great why are there no insurers backing it and

how does Obamacare work without insurers

When you figure this out, let Obama know because he has no idea
The democrats got something passed. The right wing has no solutions, only repeal.
Look moron, all these problems are caused by what the dems passed

Eight plus years ago, when I saw that Obama was going to win the election, I bought a mutual fund consisting of health insurance company stocks.

My investment has more than doubled.

The democrats got something passed. The right wing has no solutions, only repeal.

Eight plus years ago, when I saw that Obama was going to win the election, I bought a mutual fund consisting of health insurance company stocks.

But did the Mexicans get to keep their doctor?

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.
So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

There were.

Until the damn Rs decided they hate President Obama a hell of a lot more than they care about their own country.

You RWs could help yourselves if you would look at all sides of this instead of blindly believing "alternative facts".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives.

Doesn't fly. If you simply wanted to help poor people, we could have done it far more efficiently through expanded welfare entitlements. Why funnel all that money through the insurance industry? You know they take a cut, right?

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives.

Doesn't fly. If you simply wanted to help poor people, we could have done it far more efficiently through expanded welfare entitlements. Why funnel all that money through the insurance industry? You know they take a cut, right?

Having spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, yes, I know that. But that was as far as the GOP would let us go. If we had our choice, we would have bypassed the insurance companies all together and insured every citizen through Medicare, similar to what every other industrialized nation on earth does.

So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

Do you guys ever quit whining about having to change doctors?

Let me put that another way. We don't give a rat's ass that you have to change doctors. We care about the people who were uninsureable, but now they aren't.

If one signed up through healthcare.gov or called them without the help of an agent that knows the provider networks and what each plan they represent covers then the jokes on you. Too many people thought they knew better and bought the absolute cheapest with the help of a navigator, who by the way are not licensed insurance agents and does not know any of the benefits of one particular plan over another. When you signed up through them due diligence is in your court.

Having spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, yes, I know that. But that was as far as the GOP would let us go.

Sorry. Again, doesn't fly. Democrats passed ACA, not Republicans. Find a different scapegoat.

ACA isn't about compassion for the poor. It's about regulating health care consumers and forcing them to play ball with the insurance companies.

Last edited:

The Only problem I see, is that the right wing had eight years to come up with something, instead of having nothing but repeal. And, could not do that right, the first time.

Just a "big vacuum of special pleading" is what the right wing is best at.

The right wing, has no plan.

Having spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, yes, I know that. But that was as far as the GOP would let us go.

Sorry. Again, doesn't fly. Democrats passed ACA, not Republicans. Find a different scapegoat.

ACA isn't about compassion for the poor. It's about regulating health care consumers and forcing them to play ball with the insurance companies.

It must be terrible for you to go through life so victimized.......

No arguments left?

No arguments left?

So the GOP does not have their fingerprints on ACA, which means that the democrats just wanted to shovel money to the insurance companies, right?

So, what is different between that conspiracy, and the new GOP plan they re trying to pass?

So the GOP does not have their fingerprints on ACA, which means that the democrats just wanted to shovel money to the insurance companies, right?

Exactly.

So, what is different between that conspiracy, and the new GOP plan they re trying to pass?

Nothing of substance.

[Edit to add:]
I take that back. It's actually substantially worse, shoveling even more money to the insurance industry.

Exactly.

Nothing of substance.

So, It is all about everybody taking your money and giving it to insurance companies. It has nothing to do with insuring the uninsurables....

So do the government officials that run it.

If it were going to collapse, why did Republicans bother to sabotage it?
The answer is obvious. Because the GOP leadership works for the insurance companies and their ignorant base is too stupid to understand they are getting it balls deep.

That is why Obama didn't go for single payer? He did it to protect insurance companies. You nut jobs are so stupid and gullible. Grow up, read, research and think instead of spewing made up talking points.

Forum List

Back