If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

What an asshole that guy is.
Yeah, rights can be cancelled by the gov't just because they think you might be a terrorist. Of course there is no due process here. But when the fuck has this administration ever cared about due process and the rule of law?

If Mittwitt wins in Nov look for a gun ban.
If Dusty the clown wins in Nov look for a gun ban.
If_________ wins in Nov look for a gun ban.
Understand yet ?

What did the fuck wit in the video say? If obama wins there will be nothing to stop him. He doesn't have to worry about another election.

Understand yet ?

What did the fuck wit in the video say? If obama wins there will be nothing to stop him. He doesn't have to worry about another election.

Yep nothing except a republican controlled House or a supreme court?

I guess you are correct though the republican controlled house is pretty much a nothing.

What a crock.

You idiots will believe anything your keepers spoon feed you.

I WISH he was is favor of some sane and intelligent gun control but Oh NOOOOOO - Instead of trying to keep guns out of the hands of children, drunks, and the mentally ill, he makes it legal to carry in national parks, for christ's sake!

He was against gun control before he ran for prez and he is still against it.

But, don't pay any attention to reality. I'm sure fux and lushbo would never tell a lie about President Obama.

Understand yet ?

Yep nothing except a republican controlled House or a supreme court?

I guess you are correct though the republican controlled house is pretty much a nothing.

The same house that voted to pass the NDAA and extend the Patriot act. Now I feel better.

What a crock.

You idiots will believe anything your keepers spoon feed you.

I WISH he was is favor of some sane and intelligent gun control but Oh NOOOOOO - Instead of trying to keep guns out of the hands of children, drunks, and the mentally ill, he makes it legal to carry in national parks, for christ's sake!

He was against gun control before he ran for prez and he is still against it.

But, don't pay any attention to reality. I'm sure fux and lushbo would never tell a lie about President Obama.

Did you watch the video? apparently you did not.

OMG...Gun laws haven't been an issue for Democrats since the 90s. Ya'll need to stop living in the past.

What does Reversible Mittens think about strong gun laws?

Let's ask him...

Hey Mittens, what do you think of the strict Massachusetts gun laws?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1bJOpYUqE"]Mitt Romney on gun control -- 2002[/ame]

Thread fail

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

I'm going by what Obama has done on gun control; and that is, nothing. Democrats pretty much gave up on gun control. Gun rights advocates have won all of the recent battles. The NRA has made sure of that. Therefore, thread fail.

I will be 69 this year. I have been a gun owner since I was 12. No one has ever tried to take any gun I own. No one has ever prevented me from buying ammunition.

This is just more flap-yap from the party of fear.

The 2nd Amendment trumps Obama's wishes. I think the USSC would slap him silly.

Forum List

Back