If Obama was president when this torture took place, Fox and repubs would be singing a diff tune

I can hardly wait! It's going to be AWWWWESOME!

LIBTARDS love everything rectal.

Yessss. I just love these moments when you crazies grasp the implications of defending such horrendous, criminal actions your presidential contenders now must defend.

Hey deltex.... you think the American people are going to buy rectal rehydration was a..... "medical necessity" as DARK DICK was arguing on MTP?

(SMIRK):cool:

According to the polls they've already bought it.

No left wing outrage over NSA gathering under Obama. No liberal outrage over IRS targeting groups based on political beliefs. No left wing protest over the surge in Afghanistan. Hmmmmm.

I have no problem believing you crazies think there wasn't anything illegal being done.

But you know...... I just don't think the American people are as bat shit crazy and stupid as you conservatives are.

Just a feeling.

Don't let it bother you.

Go about your business at showing us liberals what for.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

LOLOL

Breakfast, bbl.

LOLOL

I have no problem believing you crazies think there wasn't anything illegal being done.

But you know...... I just don't think the American people are as bat shit crazy and stupid as you conservatives are.

Just a feeling.

Don't let it bother you.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

LOLOL

Breakfast, bbl.

LOLOL
It was declared legal. Diane knew it. Nancy knew it. Only in retrospect is it being questioned. But that does not change the fact it was legal.

Just a feeling.

Don't let it bother you.

pig-teeth-22.jpg

LOLOL

Breakfast, bbl.

LOLOL
It was declared legal. Diane knew it. Nancy knew it. Only in retrospect is it being questioned. But that does not change the fact it was legal.

Do tell. How does one declare torture legal. :cool:

Fox News and the rightwing are such douche bags. Because Bush was president during this time, they are shamelessly defending it because they suck the republican dick. It's so pathetic. Why do they have to make this so partisan?

The UN is outraged by this report for a reason.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
billyzero, zero, zero, did you read this ??

TORTURE !!
the problem with liberfools is they have no concept of what IS torture. torture is when.., lets say i am an interrogator, if i were to torture a suspected terrorist, i want to inflict as much pain as possible, i will make him BLEED !! if he had a beard, i would burn it off, rip off a few fingernails, drive bamboo spikes under nails, make many little cuts and sprinkle Copper Sulfate on the cuts, plus many other REAL TORTURE methods i learned during "Escape and Survival" training.

those fucking terrorists you liberscum are defending have been treated very nicely, kinda like telling a kindergarten class there is no Santa Claus, compared to what i would do to them if i were going toTORTURE them, you idiot liberfucks need a lesson in TORTURE, and i would love to be the one to administer the TORTURE.

you are so full of :bsflag: you could start your own fertilizer company. :up:......... :lmao:

Fox News and the rightwing are such douche bags. Because Bush was president during this time, they are shamelessly defending it because they suck the republican dick. It's so pathetic. Why do they have to make this so partisan?

The UN is outraged by this report for a reason.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
billyzero, zero, zero, did you read this ??

TORTURE !!
the problem with liberfools is they have no concept of what IS torture. torture is when.., lets say i am an interrogator, if i were to torture a suspected terrorist, i want to inflict as much pain as possible, i will make him BLEED !! if he had a beard, i would burn it off, rip off a few fingernails, drive bamboo spikes under nails, make many little cuts and sprinkle Copper Sulfate on the cuts, plus many other REAL TORTURE methods i learned during "Escape and Survival" training.

those fucking terrorists you liberscum are defending have been treated very nicely, kinda like telling a kindergarten class there is no Santa Claus, compared to what i would do to them if i were going toTORTURE them, you idiot liberfucks need a lesson in TORTURE, and i would love to be the one to administer the TORTURE.

you are so full of :bsflag: you could start your own fertilizer company. :up:......... :lmao:

Really? Treated very nicely?

So if I was to pureed a thanksgiving dinner, shove a tube up your ass and feed you through it, would you still say grace and give thanks to your captors?

pig-teeth-22.jpg

And it's not just torture that's going to be prosecuted here.

But murder too.

Prisoners died because they were tortured. There's two crimes here.

Shit may roll downhill. But it always starts at the top.

bush-cheney-ap061215030224-1.jpg

And these two shit stains not only left a..... torturous legacy.... that idiot teabaggers will keep defending.

But they left a stain on our nation too... and that's unforgivable.

Somebody has to answer to the crimes these two ordered.

In a nation of laws, nobody is above the law.

Forum List

Back