If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

I used to think race was a superficial matter, and the mindset behind race was a placebo effect. I am beginning to wonder if there isn't something deeper in our DNA that effects our behavior. When I see family members with the same genetics have the same preferences act in the same ways, think the same way, or with twins and these strange coincidences behaviorally. Race, DNA may be more than skin deep. What if certain forms of behavior, say being more prone to violence, even racism itself where a behavioral trait that is genetic? In the list of things we may have inherited genetically, predilections to certain behaviors, it wouldn't surprise me.

Actually....racism in a way IS hardwired...though not in the way people think. If I recall what I read, fear/distrust of the other (whatever tribe is different) has a biological value in primitive societies. One hopes that one's brain overcomes those instincts.

The problem is race itself is poorly defined - when does white become black and black become white?
Damn, that is a good question. DNA, or self perception must play a huge part. Why should race matter at all?

Wow!!!! are you truly this clueless? A spate of opportunities were made available to Blacks as a result of critical Civil Rights legislation---including a number of disparate-impact rulings...Affirmative Action...Section-Eight housing...Welfare supplements...Food Stamps...Child-Care...Tuition Assistance...etc...etc. The vast majority of Blacks did nothing more than consume the 'freebies'...
Affrimative action has predominantly assisted white females, asians, hispanics, and lastly Blacks. All other races get the rest of that stuff and whites dominate the welfare recipients.

Wrong yet again moron...did you study ratios in school? Oh that's right they don't cover ratios in 3rd grade yet...in terms of population ratio Blacks dominate the welfare rolls...

Dispelling Myths: White Woman are not the primary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action
Posted on May 27, 2015 by Vijay Chokal-Ingam

Don’t believe everything that Jesse Jackson tells you.

There is a common myth that Affirmative Action benefits white women that has been perpetrated by many advocates of racial preferences including Jesse Jackson.

The logic goes that the standards of living, wages, and number of white women in positions of power has grown significantly since the advent of affirmative action in 1960’s, and therefore white women are the greatest beneficiaries of affirmative action. Many studies and articles have made this claim. These studies largely ignore the effects of other factors and trends, such as economic convergence, changing social norms, and antidiscrimination laws, on the economic status of white woman.

Without going into great detail, its safe to say that there has been a large increase in the number and enforcement of antidiscrimination laws in the United States since the 1960’s. At the same time, social norms have also changed, encouraging woman to enter the workforce and seek higher education in fields such as architecture and medicine that were once largely restricted to men. These factors are separate from affirmative action and their economic impact is enormous but difficult to measure.

At the University of Chicago, were learned about another economic phenomena called convergence that may also help to improve the economic status of white woman. In the absence of legal, social, and economic pressures, the economic well being of two similar groups of people will converge. The classic example of economic convergence is the United Kingdom and Ireland. For centuries, Ireland was an exploited colony of the United Kingdom, with much lower standards of living. Heard of the Irish Potato Famine? It was caused by British mismanagement of the Irish economy. This all changed with the end of colonialism in the early 20th century and the independence of Ireland. Irish standards of living rapidly increased until they actually surpassed those of the United Kingdom. Of course, the European Union would love to claim credit for the “Celtic Tiger” of Ireland’s economic success, but the probable cause is actually simple economic convergence.

So how are Ireland and the UK relevant for white women and affirmative action? For centuries, white women were oppressed and discouraged from pursing education and employment opportunities based on social norms and law. However, white woman and men both have the same parents and the same economic starting point. As social, legal, and economic pressures against woman in the workforce and in higher education disappear, woman and men experience rapid economic convergence.

This leads to all the studies that claim that the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action are white woman. These studies are correct is saying that the standards of living, education, and wages of woman have increased dramatically since the 1960’s. However, they suffer from attribution bias. The authors are unable to separate the impact of changing laws, social norms, economic convergence, and affirmative action on the economic status of white woman. Since many of the authors of these studies are left-leaning affirmative action supporters, they have a tendency to attribute ALL of the positive changes in the status of woman to affirmative action.

Let’s be clear. Ending affirmative action does not mean abolishing antidiscrimination laws, preserving outdated social norms, and reversing economic convergence. Affirmative action opponents simply say that race and gender should not be used as factors in assessing the qualifications of candidates. The long term impact of this change is difficult to measure.

It’s not really valid to attribute the enormous improvement in the economic well being of white woman over the last 5 decades purely to affirmative action.
This is from a white woman. Sorry but it debunks your link.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

I don't believe that's true and I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Its the truth. There are a lot of stats on it too.

again, I don't believe it just from my own life experience.

Wow!!!! are you truly this clueless? A spate of opportunities were made available to Blacks as a result of critical Civil Rights legislation---including a number of disparate-impact rulings...Affirmative Action...Section-Eight housing...Welfare supplements...Food Stamps...Child-Care...Tuition Assistance...etc...etc. The vast majority of Blacks did nothing more than consume the 'freebies'...
Affrimative action has predominantly assisted white females, asians, hispanics, and lastly Blacks. All other races get the rest of that stuff and whites dominate the welfare recipients.

Wrong yet again moron...did you study ratios in school? Oh that's right they don't cover ratios in 3rd grade yet...in terms of population ratio Blacks dominate the welfare rolls...

Dispelling Myths: White Woman are not the primary beneficiaries of Affirmative Action
Posted on May 27, 2015 by Vijay Chokal-Ingam

Don’t believe everything that Jesse Jackson tells you.

There is a common myth that Affirmative Action benefits white women that has been perpetrated by many advocates of racial preferences including Jesse Jackson.

The logic goes that the standards of living, wages, and number of white women in positions of power has grown significantly since the advent of affirmative action in 1960’s, and therefore white women are the greatest beneficiaries of affirmative action. Many studies and articles have made this claim. These studies largely ignore the effects of other factors and trends, such as economic convergence, changing social norms, and antidiscrimination laws, on the economic status of white woman.

Without going into great detail, its safe to say that there has been a large increase in the number and enforcement of antidiscrimination laws in the United States since the 1960’s. At the same time, social norms have also changed, encouraging woman to enter the workforce and seek higher education in fields such as architecture and medicine that were once largely restricted to men. These factors are separate from affirmative action and their economic impact is enormous but difficult to measure.

At the University of Chicago, were learned about another economic phenomena called convergence that may also help to improve the economic status of white woman. In the absence of legal, social, and economic pressures, the economic well being of two similar groups of people will converge. The classic example of economic convergence is the United Kingdom and Ireland. For centuries, Ireland was an exploited colony of the United Kingdom, with much lower standards of living. Heard of the Irish Potato Famine? It was caused by British mismanagement of the Irish economy. This all changed with the end of colonialism in the early 20th century and the independence of Ireland. Irish standards of living rapidly increased until they actually surpassed those of the United Kingdom. Of course, the European Union would love to claim credit for the “Celtic Tiger” of Ireland’s economic success, but the probable cause is actually simple economic convergence.

So how are Ireland and the UK relevant for white women and affirmative action? For centuries, white women were oppressed and discouraged from pursing education and employment opportunities based on social norms and law. However, white woman and men both have the same parents and the same economic starting point. As social, legal, and economic pressures against woman in the workforce and in higher education disappear, woman and men experience rapid economic convergence.

This leads to all the studies that claim that the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action are white woman. These studies are correct is saying that the standards of living, education, and wages of woman have increased dramatically since the 1960’s. However, they suffer from attribution bias. The authors are unable to separate the impact of changing laws, social norms, economic convergence, and affirmative action on the economic status of white woman. Since many of the authors of these studies are left-leaning affirmative action supporters, they have a tendency to attribute ALL of the positive changes in the status of woman to affirmative action.

Let’s be clear. Ending affirmative action does not mean abolishing antidiscrimination laws, preserving outdated social norms, and reversing economic convergence. Affirmative action opponents simply say that race and gender should not be used as factors in assessing the qualifications of candidates. The long term impact of this change is difficult to measure.

It’s not really valid to attribute the enormous improvement in the economic well being of white woman over the last 5 decades purely to affirmative action.
This is from a white woman. Sorry but it debunks your link.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

I don't believe that's true and I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Its the truth. There are a lot of stats on it too.

Here yet again the proof appears to be missing...does anyone notice the frequency with which this poster asserts 'truths' are never accompanied by proof?

I used to think race was a superficial matter, and the mindset behind race was a placebo effect. I am beginning to wonder if there isn't something deeper in our DNA that effects our behavior. When I see family members with the same genetics have the same preferences act in the same ways, think the same way, or with twins and these strange coincidences behaviorally. Race, DNA may be more than skin deep. What if certain forms of behavior, say being more prone to violence, even racism itself where a behavioral trait that is genetic? In the list of things we may have inherited genetically, predilections to certain behaviors, it wouldn't surprise me.

Actually....racism in a way IS hardwired...though not in the way people think. If I recall what I read, fear/distrust of the other (whatever tribe is different) has a biological value in primitive societies. One hopes that one's brain overcomes those instincts.

The problem is race itself is poorly defined - when does white become black and black become white?

It has value in all societies, invaders are always a potential threat.
It's all relevant.

Besides, does it make sense to replace your own culture, with those who are hateful to you?
What about those who are bringing down your society, do you want those in your society?
Yes, some groups do fit this bill rather nicely.

This idea that in the modern World there's no need for racism, it's a load of crock.

Wow. That actually sounded lucid.
The Coyote sub-species come from Plains Coyotes who just spread out mostly since the 1940's. the most famous example the Eastern Coyote which came to the Eastern seaboard since the 1940's, and is considered a sub-species from Plains Coyotes, mixed with Wolf, and Dog.

Now, how is that anymore meaningful distinction, than Humans which some have been generally split for at least 40,000 years (Europeans vs Asians)
In fact Eurasians, and Africans could be split for 100,000 years.
Some Africans like Bushman might be split from other Africans even more than 100,000.
What you dont seem to get is those are just labels made up by the people that were last to civilization. Would you trust someone that just graduated kindergarten with setting up a classification system over someone thats teaching classes in college?

My God you really put the ( I ) in idiot don't you? I understand that blogs and message boards are a forum for a wide variety of armchair pundits and budding social scientists...however after enough exposure to lavishly ignorant people like you the impulse to participate in discussion is defeated...
You must be a rookie. The goal here is to present your point and if necessary back it up with documentation. So when I asked you for proof of your claim and you couldnt produce you lost. That was it. Game over. Everything else is just me making a mockery of you. If you were half as intelligent as you claim whites to be you would be able to participate and wouldnt have the impulse to quit. You are only quitting because you realize myself and any other Black person is by far your intellectual superior. Hell for that matter most whites are your intellectual superior.

You seem to be wandering again from the primary point giggles: you typically indulge a set of reckless claims which I have yet to see proof for, example I demanded proof for your astounding theory that Africans taught Europeans the art of civilization...alas only crickets. I would normally advise a measure of humility, but that would be wasted advice...as to your estimation of 'rookie' I've been doing this since 2000...

Assclepias: "You are only quitting because you realize myself and any other Black person is by far your intellectual superior."

The comment clearly speaks for itself...thereby proving my very point
Yeah, I noticed that. Speaks more to the mindset of the poster, i didn't know where to go with that ditty. People make mistakes.

The Coyote sub-species come from Plains Coyotes who just spread out mostly since the 1940's. the most famous example the Eastern Coyote which came to the Eastern seaboard since the 1940's, and is considered a sub-species from Plains Coyotes, mixed with Wolf, and Dog.

Now, how is that anymore meaningful distinction, than Humans which some have been generally split for at least 40,000 years (Europeans vs Asians)
In fact Eurasians, and Africans could be split for 100,000 years.
Some Africans like Bushman might be split from other Africans even more than 100,000.
What you dont seem to get is those are just labels made up by the people that were last to civilization. Would you trust someone that just graduated kindergarten with setting up a classification system over someone thats teaching classes in college?

My God you really put the ( I ) in idiot don't you? I understand that blogs and message boards are a forum for a wide variety of armchair pundits and budding social scientists...however after enough exposure to lavishly ignorant people like you the impulse to participate in discussion is defeated...
You must be a rookie. The goal here is to present your point and if necessary back it up with documentation. So when I asked you for proof of your claim and you couldnt produce you lost. That was it. Game over. Everything else is just me making a mockery of you. If you were half as intelligent as you claim whites to be you would be able to participate and wouldnt have the impulse to quit. You are only quitting because you realize myself and any other Black person is by far your intellectual superior. Hell for that matter most whites are your intellectual superior.

You seem to be wandering again from the primary point giggles: you typically indulge a set of reckless claims which I have yet to see proof for, example I demanded proof for your astounding theory that Africans taught Europeans the art of civilization...alas only crickets. I would normally advise a measure of humility, but that would be wasted advice...as to your estimation of 'rookie' I've been doing this since 2000...

Assclepias: "You are only quitting because you realize myself and any other Black person is by far your intellectual superior."

Yeah it says I am your intellectual superior. I thought your point was that you agreed with the OP?

If I made up a IQ test Blacks would be 360 IQ points more intelligent than whites. Thats what happens when the home team is playing at home. You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If you made up an IQ test you would score in the sub-retarded range...to quote your own projections: "You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior."
Youre trying way too hard white boy. You copied me just like monkeys do. You have recessive genes and I know it makes you insecure.

If you whites were so smart why did Africans have to educate your people twice?

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

there are smart white people. he just isn't one of them. so you might want to not stoop to his level by painting with that broad brush. no?

I suppose it's only stupid , evil, and wrong when Whites are racist, when all other races are racist it's kind of "Cool", huh?

I think it's perfectly fine for someone who's a person of color to respond to white supremacists any way they feel appropriate. They do not have to be solicitous of white supremacists or feign tolerance for that disgusting condition which should have disappeared long ago

By that logic, then it's okay for a person of White color to respond to Black supremacists any way they feel appropriate.

You just point fingers at Whitey, and meanwhile think it's "Cool" when everybody else does it.

Racist whites will hope against all hope that if Blacks were left to their own devices we would fail. The question I ask is if we are succeeding despite your very best efforts to stop us why would you think we would fail if you vanished from the planet?

Lets be serious for a moment.

1. Blacks existed before whites ever appeared on the planet.
2. They built civilizations that to this day whites cant figure out.
3. While europe was falling back into an illiterate quagmire, Blacks built more civilizations.
4. After whites declared "never again" and went on a homicidal and felonious crime spree across the planet, Blacks still survived and even helped whites build their civilizations.
5. After assisting in their own released from slavery here in the states, Blacks became politicians and successful businessmen.
6. Even when Jim Crow was established Blacks still became successful and built their own thriving towns and cities which whites promptly destroyed out of rage.

If we could do all that when we had no contact with whites and did all that when violently oppressed by whites how is there even a question?
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg

The question is, why are blacks drowning to get to the countries of the racist, raging whites when they could just stay in their apefreaka coontries.

And as a white man, I must say I can't for the life of me figure out how that super-advanced negro vessel works. All us dumb whites have is this crappy driftwood:
141003081459-uss-abraham-lincoln-file-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

If only those negroes would make it to our white countries to teach us their ancient arts...

Ignorance of western foreign policy is apparent here by this stupid ass white man. Again you might want not to make ship accidents racial. The US has 2 naval ship accidents here recently.
And the negro misses the point yet again (hint: it's not about ship accidents, but about who is trying to get where and at what cost).

Yep so if there are 1000 crimes, which is a thing and 700 whites commit rimes, then whites commit 70 percent of the crimes.

And if those 700 whites are from a group of 100,000,000 whites, while the other 300 crimes are committed by 300 blacks from the same country, which happens to only contain 300 blacks, which person would you cross the street to avoid: A random white dude who has a 0.0007% chance of being a criminal or a random black dude who has a 100% chance of being a criminal?

Of course it's not about ship accidents to the white boy because he has just got to keep feeling like he's superior. But it is abut tat and it's really not wise to make such thing racial.

Well if you want to make up numbers to support a lie then we can make the number 100 million whites and 300 blacks. But we hot a situation here were there were 10 million arrests for crimes and 7 million were on whites and 2.4 million on blacks. That means that since arrests are a thing, whites are 7 out of 10 who get arrested. Backs 2.4. The number of arrests for .blacks if it was a separate population group, is less than 1 percent of the overall population. The number of whites is more than 2 percent of the population. So then by any standard whites are arrested for crimes in higher numbers and you can try all you want to find some way to use funny math in order to make some claim of racial superiority but it's just not there.

It's all relevant.

Besides, does it make sense to replace your own culture, with those who are hateful to you?
What about those who are bringing down your society, do you want those in your society?

This idea that in the modern World there's no need for racism, it's a load of crock.
Europeans replaced their culture when the Moors came to educate them. As a result it sparked a renaissance and got them out of the dark ages.

It's all relevant.

You make a valid point here: we are inculcated by Liberal culture to believe that 'racism' exists in a bubble, there are no variations or group justifications because the word itself is one-dimensional and intentionally misleading...group behavior basically determines the external degree of prejudice, the more any one group demonstrates anti-social and violent propensities the more they will be isolated and shunned by other groups...

Yeah it says I am your intellectual superior. I thought your point was that you agreed with the OP?
Really? love ya. You must be pretty buff, jumping to conclusions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If you made up an IQ test you would score in the sub-retarded range...to quote your own projections: "You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior."
Youre trying way too hard white boy. You copied me just like monkeys do. You have recessive genes and I know it makes you insecure.

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

there are smart white people. he just isn't one of them. so you might want to not stoop to his level by painting with that broad brush. no?

I suppose it's only stupid , evil, and wrong when Whites are racist, when all other races are racist it's kind of "Cool", huh?

I think it's perfectly fine for someone who's a person of color to respond to white supremacists any way they feel appropriate. They do not have to be solicitous of white supremacists or feign tolerance for that disgusting condition which should have disappeared long ago

By that logic, then it's okay for a person of White color to respond to Black supremacists any way they feel appropriate.

You just point fingers at Whitey, and meanwhile think it's "Cool" when everybody else does it.

wanting to be treated with dignity and equally is not black supremacy.

but nice try.

again, no one has to tolerate your intolerance and bigotry. that's how those things work

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

There ain't no black supremacists.

Racist whites will hope against all hope that if Blacks were left to their own devices we would fail. The question I ask is if we are succeeding despite your very best efforts to stop us why would you think we would fail if you vanished from the planet?

Lets be serious for a moment.

1. Blacks existed before whites ever appeared on the planet.
2. They built civilizations that to this day whites cant figure out.
3. While europe was falling back into an illiterate quagmire, Blacks built more civilizations.
4. After whites declared "never again" and went on a homicidal and felonious crime spree across the planet, Blacks still survived and even helped whites build their civilizations.
5. After assisting in their own released from slavery here in the states, Blacks became politicians and successful businessmen.
6. Even when Jim Crow was established Blacks still became successful and built their own thriving towns and cities which whites promptly destroyed out of rage.

If we could do all that when we had no contact with whites and did all that when violently oppressed by whites how is there even a question?
334C7CC100000578-3545004-image-a-1_1461005759548.jpg

The question is, why are blacks drowning to get to the countries of the racist, raging whites when they could just stay in their apefreaka coontries.

And as a white man, I must say I can't for the life of me figure out how that super-advanced negro vessel works. All us dumb whites have is this crappy driftwood:
141003081459-uss-abraham-lincoln-file-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

If only those negroes would make it to our white countries to teach us their ancient arts...

Ignorance of western foreign policy is apparent here by this stupid ass white man. Again you might want not to make ship accidents racial. The US has 2 naval ship accidents here recently.
And the negro misses the point yet again (hint: it's not about ship accidents, but about who is trying to get where and at what cost).

Yep so if there are 1000 crimes, which is a thing and 700 whites commit rimes, then whites commit 70 percent of the crimes.

And if those 700 whites are from a group of 100,000,000 whites, while the other 300 crimes are committed by 300 blacks from the same country, which happens to only contain 300 blacks, which person would you cross the street to avoid: A random white dude who has a 0.0007% chance of being a criminal or a random black dude who has a 100% chance of being a criminal?

Of course it's not about ship accidents to the white boy because he has just got to keep feeling like he's superior. But it is abut tat and it's really not wise to make such thing racial.

Well if you want to make up numbers to support a lie then we can make the number 100 million whites and 300 blacks. But we hot a situation here were there were 10 million arrests for crimes and 7 million were on whites and 2.4 million on blacks. That means that since arrests are a thing, whites are 7 out of 10 who get arrested. Backs 2.4. The number of arrests for .blacks if it was a separate population group, is less than 1 percent of the overall population. The number of whites is more than 2 percent of the population. So then by any standard whites are arrested for crimes in higher numbers and you can try all you want to find some way to use funny math in order to make some claim of racial superiority but it's just not there.
No fair. You cant take away their cheat card. Their argument will fall apart.

It's all relevant.

Europeans replaced their culture when the Moors came to educate them. As a result it sparked a renaissance and got them out of the dark ages.

If the Moorish Empire slavers were educators, so were Western European Colonial slavers.

The irony is that proof is yet again your biggest obstacle...LMAO

It's all relevant.

If the Moorish Empire slavers were educators, so were Western European Colonial slavers.

Wrong.

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

Stop whining. You and the OP and a few others come here talking shit about Black people and now youre crying no fair over the outcome?

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

There ain't no black supremacists.

THAT'S MOST LIKELY BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO REFERENCE...LOL

The irony is that proof is yet again your biggest obstacle...LMAO
Wake me when you have completed the task I defined for you. In case you forgot...I need proof of your claim that Black people built no civilizations.

Forum List

Back