If my employment situation was a baseball game this would be how it looks right now

My current job just ended due to lost contract and I have a start date for the agency who won contract on 7/1. I also have a interview tomorrow for a state govt job which means it's

The Bottom of the 9th with 2 men on base, one on 2nd and the other on 3rd. No Outs and either two things will happen.

1. I will be employed for sure once July gets here........No way I won't score

2. If I get offered the state job it will be a 3 run homer since that is the job I want the most

It's a WIN/WIN situation so the end result will be

One run will score for sure

OR

2 more will score before the inning is complete

Wish me luck tomorrow yall
By the sounds of it you don't depend on luck. Good luck anyway.

Luck is always good. Thanks I just hate that its on a Monday. I didn;t think the interviewer wanted to interview anyone on a Monday morning
Better than on a Friday.

This.

Every interview I’ve ever had on a Friday, I’ve called sick the morning of and cancelled, postponed to Monday/the earliest day the following week.

Anyways, good luck OP. Enjoy those government benefits!

They are nice benefits after hearing about them this morning but I got to get that CALL offering me the job. So until then let me get ready for july 1st, the start of the new job
Good plan-its like insurance, if you have it you don't need it, if you don't have it, you do.

Why do you want a government job? You will not like it.

1. stable
2, Nice Health Benefits

But you won't like it. I would rather make 60k a year at a job I enjoy than 70k a year at a job that I don't enjoy.

You will be stuck with government hacks with no sense of or interest in how to improve things, no sense of efficiency, no interest in streamlining processes, no interest in how to do jobs better..... .... you will hate it. All the normal things that bosses seek from employees they won't give a damn about. Just show up, stamp your stack of papers, and leave.

I would commit suicide in a government job. Well, maybe not, but I would sure feel like it.

I like STABILITY
In other words your a lazy shiftless muthafagga,

If I get the job I will tattoo your post on my chest

By the sounds of it you don't depend on luck. Good luck anyway.

Luck is always good. Thanks I just hate that its on a Monday. I didn;t think the interviewer wanted to interview anyone on a Monday morning
Better than on a Friday.

This.

Every interview I’ve ever had on a Friday, I’ve called sick the morning of and cancelled, postponed to Monday/the earliest day the following week.

Anyways, good luck OP. Enjoy those government benefits!

They are nice benefits after hearing about them this morning but I got to get that CALL offering me the job. So until then let me get ready for july 1st, the start of the new job
Good plan-its like insurance, if you have it you don't need it, if you don't have it, you do.

They asked what are my top 4 locations I would prefer to work and I put my #1 as Number 4 LOL

Forum List

Back