If Mitt Romney Were President, what would be worse/ better?

Would America have been better off if Romney became president?

• Hell Yes !!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hell No!!!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • About the same~

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
We'd have a balanced budget deal, that would include both taxes and spending cuts, with more cuts than taxes. If capital had any faith that our idiot pol leaders could handle debt, I think there'd be more investment, growth and jobs. I really can't guess what he'd do with healthcare. Other than that ... I really don't think we have the ability to do anything in the ME beyond responding to threats, and nothing will make Israel allow a Pale State.

I see Little Romney sticking his head out to see his shadow in the last few days, perhaps the GOP has a plan to put him in.

Where do you think America would be right now if little Romney had won, worse off better off?

Please skip the fly by anything would be better than Obama comments..

Romney Adviser: If Mitt Were President, 'There Wouldn't Be An ISIS At All'

We would have been much better off, but the structural problems would still be here as he ran for a 2nd term.

The GOP wants to cajole the law breakers to like them. The voters want someone who will kick their asses, and restore law and order.

Kennedy didn't put up with this crap. To me, that is what Trump is, a JFK Democrat; which is a far better choice than a current establishment Republican, or a left wing loon.

Forum List

Back