If men have the right to compete in women's sports then really women...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...may as well fold their cards and go home become women's sports no longer really exist.

...may as well fold their cards and go home become women's sports no longer really exist.
Why? You think you can beat women? :71:
Why do liberals always make it personal? This is bad debating tactics. Obviously, I'm not talking about myself. However, a male athlete, even a mediocre male athlete, will do very well in a women's competition. This has already been proven.

Why do liberals always make it personal? This is bad debating tactics. Obviously, I'm not talking about myself. However, a male athlete, even a mediocre male athlete, will do very well in a women's competition. This has already been proven.

What are you talking about exactly ?

Just look at the William's brothers. No real woman could be them in their prime because physically women are inferior to men. Only way a woman can beat a man is like what happened with Bobby Riggs and Billy Jean King. He was 50 she was 20, he had to play into the singles court, she played into the doubles court. She always served, he always had to receive. She barely won.

If women don't fight for their own sporting competitions, than who am I to step in and fight for them?

So women, why are you standing back and allowing your sports to be destroyed?

Do you not care that your daughters will be denied sports scholarships because men beat them to it?

If women don't fight for their own sporting competitions, than who am I to step in and fight for them?

Do you not care that your daughters will be denied sports scholarships because men beat them to it?
Women cant fight against men, they get the shit beat out of them...Once again, with liberalism women become 2nd class citizens, like with Muslims, who Liberals want here too.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent
Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples.

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

I still blame it on the Feminazi's for creating the typical liberal man, and now those men FEEL that since they are like women, can participate like women, even beat the shit out of women and can get away with it.
Would beat a man who hit a women...Would beat a woman because he could.
thEF2JVV8P.jpg

So...you DON'T think you can beat women.

Women cant fight against men, they get the shit beat out of them...Once again, with liberalism women become 2nd class citizens, like with Muslims, who Liberals want here too.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent
Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples.

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

I still blame it on the Feminazi's for creating the typical liberal man, and now those men FEEL that since they are like women, can participate like women, even beat the shit out of women and can get away with it.
Would beat a man who hit a women...Would beat a woman because he could.
View attachment 232789

I take it you are for re upping the Violence Against Women Act?

Wtf are "women's sports"? What are you even babbling about?

Forum List

Back