If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.

They say the Bible is fake news. But they quote it quite often when it suits their purpose.

11 Times The Anti-Bible Democrats Cited The Bible To Defend Their Big Government Programs
In fhe hopes of reaching republicans. Republicans won't do good for the sake of doing good, but they might in order to curry favor with their magical being.
You seem to be confusing disagreement of the solution for disagreement of the problem. Which I find entirely odd seeing how the concept of subsidiarity originated with Moses.

They say the Bible is fake news. But they quote it quite often when it suits their purpose.

11 Times The Anti-Bible Democrats Cited The Bible To Defend Their Big Government Programs
Why do we use your own words against you? Do I really have to answer that?

Why does this Christian park I walk my dog in quote the ten commandments? The Jews deny Jesus was the Messiah. Are the crazy things in their book not true or true?
Honest men can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks or be afraid of stating their belief. I don't see a problem with different beliefs. I do see a problem with people acting like jerks. People who go looking for fights shouldn't be surprised when they get what they were looking for, now should they?

Why do we use your own words against you? Do I really have to answer that?

Why does this Christian park I walk my dog in quote the ten commandments? The Jews deny Jesus was the Messiah. Are the crazy things in their book not true or true?
See post #9.

Libs? really?

To answer your question, believing the Bible is a book of fairy tales does not mean it is of no value.

Fairy tales convey teaching and moral lessons.

Thats why.

If Cons believe the Bible is the word of God, why would they object to it being quoted?
Because it points out the utter hypocrisy of most of their positions.
See post #9.

I quote from fairy tales at times too.

Yeah the whole "why do they quote" argument is profoundly weak. I'll quote from fairy tales, unattributed quotes, Adolf Hitler, Donald Rump, whatever serves to make the point. So what.

Still no response or explanation from the OP.....
See post #9.

In fhe hopes of reaching republicans. Republicans won't do good for the sake of doing good, but they might in order to curry favor with their magical being.
Which I know you believe in. But for some reason you're mad at Him.
I'm as mad at him/her as I am at Zeus and Vishnu
That is an odd comment coming from a Jew.
OMG! TOS is a Jew!
God help us!
Yet another LIberal, ateheist, self-hating Jew!
Yes, it is true. He is Jewish. For the longest time I thought he was a militant atheist the way he attacked Christianity. I can only assume that the reason so many blacks and Jews align themselves with the left is to keep their enemies close. Of course I always thought the riding on the back of a tiger was a stupid strategy.

You seem to be confusing disagreement of the solution for disagreement of the problem. Which I find entirely odd seeing how the concept of subsidiarity originated with Moses.
Odin could have whupped Moses' lily ass

Not likely. Odin did not exist.

Sure he did. Who do you think got rid of the frost giants?

Sure he did. Who do you think got rid of the frost giants?
Global warming?

Yeah the whole "why do they quote" argument is profoundly weak. I'll quote from fairy tales, unattributed quotes, Adolf Hitler, Donald Rump, whatever serves to make the point. So what.

See post #9.

There goes another seven seconds I'll never get back.

Post 9 isn't the OP at all. The OP never addressed my queries. Post 9 is yours, and it doesn't address the same queries anyway, not that it could since it isn't even your point in the first place, and wasn't addressed to me anyway.

Reading is a lost art.

See post #9.

Post 9 isn't the OP at all. The OP never addressed my queries. Post 9 is yours, and it doesn't address the same queries anyway, not that it could since it isn't even your point in the first place, and wasn't addressed to me anyway.

Reading is a lost art.
Apparently reading is a lost art since you were unable to comprehend that post #9 did answer your question.

See post #9.

Reading is a lost art.
Apparently reading is a lost art since you were unable to comprehend that post #9 did answer your question.

Once again post 9 is YOURS. It cannot answer my question since you can't possibly know the answer unless you and the OP are the same person. NOR was it posted to me anyway, NOR was the poster to whom it was posted asking the same questions.

Stop wasting my time. The question was for the OP and he can't handle it so he ran away. And that's my answer.

See post #9.

Reading is a lost art.

Once again post 9 is YOURS. It cannot answer my question since you can't possibly know the answer unless you and the OP are the same person. NOR was it posted to me anyway, NOR was the poster to whom it was posted asking the same questions.

Stop wasting my time. The question was for the OP and he can't handle it so he ran away. And that's my answer.
What part of we object for the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior because it is a logical fallacy argument did you not understand?

Collectivists will try to use anything at their disposal to further their agenda.

The Constitution and the Bible are the same in that both are only used as a tool by collectivists. If either of them disagree with what they want then there is either an interpretation issue or it is just pure bunk. However, if it defends their position then it is the Holy Grail and should be revered.

In short, they have no soul or integrity. Truth is relative. In other words, truth is nonexistent. All that matters is winning elections and wars and obtaining power.

They erroneously believe that they have influence in such matters by citing it, but the Christian Left is based in "social justice" nonsense, not the teachings of Christ.

No one pays attention but themselves.
And just what do you think the teachings of Christ was all about?

First of all, most liberals in America identify as being Christian. Republicans don't own God.

The religious right likes to use the Bible to bludgeon their opponents on certain social issues - particularly homosexuality even though Jesus never mentioned it. They bring up Leviticus and Paul. While they are beating up gays figuratively with the Bible, they ignore parts of the Bible they don't like and don't follow the example of Christ - helping the poor, feeding the hungry, sheltering the destitute, healing the sick, promoting peace. You know... things that don't necessarily involve turning a profit. And God forbid that the government does any of those things. They have a cow over that stuff.

Forum List

Back