If John Edwards would have become President, would Rielle Hunter...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
If John Edwards would have become President, would Rielle Hunter...

rielle-hunter-daughter-220x300.jpg

Have gone down in one of these?:

cessna-400-corvalis-tt-personal-sport-plane.jpg

And would the Baby have been on Board?...

Of course the Plane Crash wouldn't have Destroyed the DNA but...

More Importantly, what New Level's of LOW would the Left have gone to Excuse Edwards if he had been Elected and this FINALLY came out?...

Share your Thoughts and Ideas.

:)

peace...

What would have happend if Kerry had won in 2004? Edwards would have been VP...la

How many Interns would have been Knocked up?...

peace...

I'll give Edwards this much...when it comes to interns...he had much better taste than President Clinton.

-TSO

Yet Clinton had the Better Sense to Pull Out...

Of course he couldn't have Impregnated her Mouth, so I don't Know what Purpose that Served except to Leave Evidence that he was Sexually Abusing Tubby, Unpaid Interns nearly his own Daughter's Age and doing so while Discussing Troop Deployment with a Congressman on the Phone...

But I Digress... :lol:

peace...

If this were still in the 60's Edwards may very well have gotten away with it.

JFK was one of the biggest bed hoppers around but was never exposed by the media. Today that wouldn't happen. His affair would have been front page news and his career ended.

And how does that change the basic premise of this thread? John Edwards is a dirt bag, nothing any other person did, including republicans changes that fact.

-TSO

It's the True Messure of MANY Liberal's Dedication...

John Edward's Wrong is Illustrated and instead of Acknowleging it, the Liberal Attacks Conservatives as a Response...

If someone was to Mention Fred Phelps or some other Stain on the "Right", I wouldn't point out some Liberal Douche as a Response, I would say "Fred Phelps is a Douchebag and doesn't Represent ANYTHING I stand for or what Christians in American Stand for..."

Liberals would have Excused John Edwards if he was President, and Truthdontmatter just Illustrated my Point PERFECTLY! :clap2:

peace...

And how does that change the basic premise of this thread? John Edwards is a dirt bag, nothing any other person did, including republicans changes that fact.

-TSO

And the people of the democratic party soundly rejected the guy huh.

Your First Response to this Thread about John Edwards:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1967116-post9.html

Truth does NOT Matter to you... You are a Hack.

peace...

-TSO

And the 2 actual members of the Republican party (of the five in the link) who were elected members are no longer. Your point?

-TSO

-TSO

And the 2 actual members of the Republican party (of the five in the link) who were elected members are no longer. Your point?

-TSO

-TSO

It's the True Messure of MANY Liberal's Dedication...

John Edward's Wrong is Illustrated and instead of Acknowleging it, the Liberal Attacks Conservatives as a Response...

If someone was to Mention Fred Phelps or some other Stain on the "Right", I wouldn't point out some Liberal Douche as a Response, I would say "Fred Phelps is a Douchebag and doesn't Represent ANYTHING I stand for or what Christians in American Stand for..."

Liberals would have Excused John Edwards if he was President, and Truthdontmatter just Illustrated my Point PERFECTLY! :clap2:

peace...

peace...

Forum List

Back