If Jews are such a big problem, how can we solve the "Jewish question"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If Jews are such a big problem, how can we solve the "Jewish question."

I invite all Muslims to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed.

This is not a troll thread. I'm looking for the end game. What is the end game if Israel is destroyed or conquered. What will you do with the Jews?

I invite all Muslims to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed.

Dear Blackrook I thought the real issue is with the Spiritual Israel, the people of the entire church.

News for you, we are stuck with each other. No matter how we are situated geographically,
humanity still has to deal with ourselves.

We can either make heaven out of hell or hell out of heaven.

These relations need to be resolved regardless what ground we stand on.

We are all the Bride of Christ, the body of the church, the people.
So whatever happens to Israel, or to America, represents a microcosm of what all humanity experiences in stages. We are all on the path to Restoring Peace and Justice.

We either go with that path and make the burden lighter.
Or we fight against it and make it harder on ourselves.

We are all the people of Israel.

Dear Blackrook I thought the real issue is with the Spiritual Israel, the people of the entire church.

News for you, we are stuck with each other. No matter how we are situated geographically,

So whatever happens to Israel, or to America, represents a microcosm of what all humanity experiences in stages. We are all on the path to Restoring Peace and Justice.

With all due respect, this sounds like a lot of nonsense. I am addressing a specific problem, what will the Arabs do with the Jews if they ever conquer or destroy Israel?

Please address the topic of the thread, or remove yourself.

Thank you.

With all due respect, this sounds like a lot of nonsense. I am addressing a specific problem, what will the Arabs do with the Jews if they ever conquer or destroy Israel?

Thank you.

Do you really think it is meant for anyone to conquer and destroy Israel?

Don't you think the point is to preserve it, and both groups are fighting to be in control of that process?

The people I know seeking destruction are the
* extreme Jihadists
* extreme Zionists and Armageddonists
who both seem to think bringing on World War to end this world will lead to heaven in the next world

But do you really think those people are going to subdue
the "meek who shall inherit the earth" the Peacemakers among the
Jews Christians and Muslims who believe in sharing as one humanity and
believe the power of forgiveness and peace is greater than ill will and war.

Do you really think evil is more powerful than the good will of the faithful?

Thank you.

Do you really think it is meant for anyone to conquer and destroy Israel?

Don't you think the point is to preserve it, and both groups are fighting to be in control of that process?

The people I know seeking destruction are the
* extreme Jihadists
* extreme Zionists and Armageddonists
who both seem to think bringing on World War to end this world will lead to heaven in the next world

But do you really think those people are going to subdue
the "meek who shall inherit the earth" the Peacemakers among the
Jews Christians and Muslims who believe in sharing as one humanity and
believe the power of forgiveness and peace is greater than ill will and war.

Do you really think evil is more powerful than the good will of the faithful?
I have asked a very simple question twice, and you have refused to answer the question.

I am not interested in the nonsense you are spouting off. Just answer the question, what will the Arabs do to the Jews if they accomplished their goal of defeating or destroying Israel.

Answer the question, or step off and allow someone else to answer it.

do the Jews consider themselves Middle Easterners, Europeans or American or the flip to the Muslims as wishing only for themselves to survive in the end.

peas in the same pod.

Why not invite Christians to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed?

Not all Christians are shabbos goys, you know. Although, on online forums, one might get that idea. In truth, only a small part of Christianity are shabbos goys. Mainstream Christians regard it as their duty to expose zionist war crimes and crimes against humanity as well as to expose jewish hoaxes from the zio clan media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX.

Well I am not a Muslim so your question isn't directed at me but I will toss in my two cents anyhow. I suppose it would depend on who conquered them. If it was ISIS they would probably attempt a genocide. ISIS just flat out kills non-Muslims so I don't imagine they would approach the Jews any differently. If it was Iran...oh I imagine they would imprison them all but I doubt they would attempt a mass extermination. Some other nation like Egypt or Saudi Arabia (purely hypothetically of course) I doubt would do much to them aside from declaring the practice of Judaism illegal and essentially forcing them to go somewhere else.

The window of opportunity for that is closing though. Whoever the next POTUS is I doubt he/she would ever let it come to that. Obama...MIGHT allow Israel to be conquered, although I imagine that if he did so the outrage in the public and in Congress would be so intense that he would be forced to capitulate and defend them.

This is not a troll thread. I'm looking for the end game. What is the end game if Israel is destroyed or conquered. What will you do with the Jews?

Of course it is a troll thread and if you have read revelations then you already know what will be done about them.

Lets not use the "J" word though. They are the cultural marxist, Edomite/Khazars, who call themselves "Jews" tm, who pretend to be Semites and the descendants of the Biblical Hebrews for political and financial gain.

Jews have always been needed if they were not there then they would be created...it is a great way for the ones in charge to stay in power if the economy goes sour blame the jews if a catastrophe occurs blame the jews if there is a screwup of some sort blame the jews....it is a perfect release valve to blow off steam in the population... The jews are the best thing all these groups could have no matter how bad the life is of an average muslim he knew the jew was beneath him so he took his terible exsistance same with the average christian as well after all we killed christ and were condemned weent we......these groups would never completely destroy the jews it is the gift that keeps on giving and then the ones in power can take more for themselves while their populations are destracted....wink...

If that were to happen, it would make the holocaust look like a sweet dream, compared to the horrors that the Muslims would inflict on every Jew they could.

Why not invite Christians to explain what they will do with the Jews if Israel is ever conquered or destroyed?

Not all Christians are shabbos goys, you know. Although, on online forums, one might get that idea. In truth, only a small part of Christianity are shabbos goys. Mainstream Christians regard it as their duty to expose zionist war crimes and crimes against humanity as well as to expose jewish hoaxes from the zio clan media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX.
You don't know many Christians.

Most believe Israel to be the chosen people of God. And most want to protect Israel from all threats, but there are a few, who wish for the end times prophesied by Daniel and John, and would hasten those times along.

Most believe that Israel can't be destroyed, until the days of the end, the last days of the earth.

If you want to end Christianity, or at least Protestant Christianity, then let Israel be destroyed, and the earth as we know, continue on for more than 4 years, if this comes to pass, then all that the majority of Protestants believe, will fall with Israel.

you goyim are not Jews

You don't know many Christians.

Most believe Israel to be the chosen people of God. And most want to protect Israel from all threats, but there are a few, who wish for the end times prophesied by Daniel and John, and would hasten those times along.

Most believe that Israel can't be destroyed, until the days of the end, the last days of the earth.

If you want to end Christianity, or at least Protestant Christianity, then let Israel be destroyed, and the earth as we know, continue on for more than 4 years, if this comes to pass, then all that the majority of Protestants believe, will fall with Israel.

I have never met any Christian who wished for the end times prophesied by Daniel and John to be hastened, Ulysses. That is news to me. Every Christian I know is desiring for Israel to be protected from all threats. Israel will not ever be destroyed. She will suffer an invasion and a most terrible battle which is spoken of in Obadiah and out of that battle she will survive although her military will be decimated and 2/3 of her population will have perished. 1 /3 will remain and this will be the fulfillment of all Israel shall be saved - in that when the next battle comes they will cry out to the LORD to save them and He will show up.

There is an extremely unpopular way to solve the question

Everyone--convert to Judaism!! Once when everyone becomes Jews, then there is no need to argue over religion nor squabble over land. Peace is forever, War is dead.

Forum List

Back