If It's Such A Terrible Crime Why Doesn't The Justice Department Bring Charges?

More ODS, notice how he doesn't use any actual evidence...
I have plenty of that ... none that you'll admit is real.
The Left has exhausted the "you hate Obama because he's black" routine. So now it's "you hate Obama because he's Obama."
The truth is we hate Obama because he sucks at this job and his policies have failed at every turn.

Created 10 million Jobs and brought the deficit to one third...

But as said the Hard Right here Have ODS... No matter what he does you will criticise him... It doesn't matter why, maybe you are racist or have some other involuntary reason to hate him..

But facts are the Hard Right here are not objective... Obama's success drives ye nuts... Ye are a joke. In 6 years you have barely said good thing about Obama even when he does things which match your ideals.

The HArd Right are the problem and should be ignored... Lets make it simple, Obama is the elected president and you fucking lost twice...
You are a loser.
Didn't create 10 million jobs. The deficit was cut because of baseline budgeting, the largest tax-increase in United States history, and the sequester. Since Obama has not raised taxes, according to you guys, and had nothing to do with the sequester ... he doesn't get to take the credit.
Didn't?
Largest ? lol What?

What program did Obama author that created one single job?

The largest tax-increase in history. ... $600 billion. This doesn't even include the massive excise-tax increases on tobacco, booze, and fatty foods, and the tax-increases in Obamacare.

Last edited:
The Left has exhausted the "you hate Obama because he's black" routine. So now it's "you hate Obama because he's Obama."
The truth is we hate Obama because he sucks at this job and his policies have failed at every turn.

But as said the Hard Right here Have ODS... No matter what he does you will criticise him... It doesn't matter why, maybe you are racist or have some other involuntary reason to hate him..

But facts are the Hard Right here are not objective... Obama's success drives ye nuts... Ye are a joke. In 6 years you have barely said good thing about Obama even when he does things which match your ideals.

The HArd Right are the problem and should be ignored... Lets make it simple, Obama is the elected president and you fucking lost twice...
You are a loser.
Didn't create 10 million jobs. The deficit was cut because of baseline budgeting, the largest tax-increase in United States history, and the sequester. Since Obama has not raised taxes, according to you guys, and had nothing to do with the sequester ... he doesn't get to take the credit.
Didn't?
Largest ? lol What?

The largest tax-increase in history. ... $600 billion. This doesn't even include the massive excise-tax increases on tobacco, booze, and fatty foods, and the tax-increases in Obamacare.
Remember inflation....but so sorry for those bloated rich paying 4% more...lol.

Saved GM and Chrysler...stimulus infrastructure jobs cut by your heroes...alternative energy boom etc etc...thanks for the depression and the mindless obstruction that stalled a full recovery for four years...change the channel. Why doesn't he get the credit any other president would, (90+ chance racist) hater dupe?

You are a loser.
Didn't?
Largest ? lol What?

Remember inflation....but so sorry for those bloated rich paying 4% more...lol.

Saved GM and Chrysler...stimulus infrastructure jobs cut by your heroes...alternative energy boom etc etc...thanks for the depression and the mindless obstruction that stalled a full recovery for four years...change the channel. Why doesn't he get the credit any other president would, (90+ chance racist) hater dupe?
Ford was in the same shape and they made out fine. The GM takeover was a bailout for union pensions. It was fraud. Paybacks for helping Obama get elected.

Ford was in much better shape. And BS. Did I tell you I was friendly with Edsel at school. Waiting table on Henry II and his wife, I knocked her purse off the back or chair all over the floor, silencing the whole room EXCEPT them, who ignored it while I was cleaning it all up lol. OMG...I loved them. Edsel flunked out even though they were like royalty there. Fattest kid I ever saw. But very nice and funny. I think they were Dems lol.

The House brought the deficit down, NOT obama. Blaming others with your BDS won't work, Slick. Jobs? The market sucks and many are unemployed, underemployed and if a job is lost and a the poor bastard finds a floor sweeping job the liberals boast that it's a job gained. Totally phony, just like obama.

You are a loser.
Cowpoke must have been snoozing in the hay loft November 4th. Hard right apparently means not drooling into your obama cup like he does.

Ford was in much better shape. And BS. Did I tell you I was friendly with Edsel at school. Waiting table on Henry II and his wife, I knocked her purse off the back or chair all over the floor, silencing the whole room EXCEPT them, who ignored it while I was cleaning it all up lol. OMG...I loved them. Edsel flunked out even though they were like royalty there. Fattest kid I ever saw. But very nice and funny. I think they were Dems lol.

Ford was in debt just like the other big three but they didn't fall for Obama's offer. GM and Chrysler would have been fine as well ... unions helped Obama get elected and they got billions in return.

Funny thing is ... Detroit is still a shithole ... no thanks to Obama. I guess all if that taxpayers' cash did little good to prop up a failed American industry, because thanks to unions ... many of the jobs still went overseas.

Last edited:
714exk.jpg

The House brought the deficit down, NOT obama. Blaming others with your BDS won't work, Slick. Jobs? The market sucks and many are unemployed, underemployed and if a job is lost and a the poor bastard finds a floor sweeping job the liberals boast that it's a job gained. Totally phony, just like obama.

You are a loser.
Cowpoke must have been snoozing in the hay loft November 4th. Hard right apparently means not drooling into your obama cup like he does.
So how 'bout ending mindless obstruction to a perfect timing (for the last FOUR YEARS) jobs/infrastructure act and training for 3 million good tech jobs going begging? Idiot.

Congrats to the GOP for disgusting everyone with politics except brainwashed GOP chumps. The last election will mean nothing unless the GOP start acting like adults and jettison the functional moron TP.

Both highly questionable points. Nowhere near the same scale as, say, lying about WMD. The Gulf oil industry has in no way been "decimated". The negative effects that did happen were created by --- who?

Your entire OP is heavily slanted: "Bush fired a few attorneys" versus "O'bama friends with Muslim Brotherhood".... "Trayvon Martin"... etc. Obviously you don't want to make a serious point here.
Actually I am. Trayvon Martin was just another Ferguson used before the general election. The same tactics were used by Al Sharpton ... who met with Obama on several occasions ... and Eric Holder met with protesters to organize before both instances. This is what one would call a criminal conspiracy to foment unrest and push a fraud as a real event. The Gulf oil industry for American companies has been decimated. Everything was shut down and moved overseas.

More ODS, notice how he doesn't use any actual evidence...

You are a loser.

You want objectivity? Why don't you ask Mary Landrieu and the other Democrats who distanced themselves from the President and his record and still lost in 2014?

They're going to have to waterboard this administration to get any truth out of them.
Honesly. All those assholes. This is the most stonewalling administration in history. They wont release anything without haing their feet held to the fire. And even then they redact the shit out of it.

They're going to have to waterboard this administration to get any truth out of them.
Honesly. All those assholes. This is the most stonewalling administration in history. They wont release anything without haing their feet held to the fire. And even then they redact the shit out of it.
How bout an example, brainwashed dingbat? I can tell you already you're horribly misinformed...Issa "scandals"?lol

Forum List

Back