IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

It makes them feel bad when they find out the 72 virgin thing is a hoax.

Even if it's not, 72 virgins doesn't do you any good when you don't have a penis.

21e6eeo.png

It will be a Win/Win for Big Brother and all of the Globalist Elites in the world. They would move even closer to their NWO Global Fascist Government goal. Another wonderful opportunity for them to destroy the American Constitution and enslave the People.

That you on the Left refuse to admit that Barack Obama's lack of leadership is reaching crisis stage is downright scary! We're faced with enemies who are chopping American heads off and Barry STILL thinks he can deal with them by talking tough. There is a level of disconnect from the Left and from this White House that is frightening!

And the US has been trying how long to eradicate extremist Muslims, and yet has done more to promote Islamic extremism than anyone else.

What has the US done to promote Islamic extremism?

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Wow what a crime. \W e support the only democracy in the middle east and the only one that guarantees rights to minorities. Shame on us.
Right or wrong

It is what we do that promotes Islamic extremism

Even a rabbi! should know that
No you dont get it. If we didnt support Israel then our support of Britain would be an issue. The truth is Islamic radicals hate us because we represent the opposite of their world view. They will always hate us no matter what we do.
I answered a question about what we do that supports Islamic extremism

Supporting Israel is the major thing

We support Israel because they are our best ally in the region as well as one of the few Democratic nations in the region.

I'm curious, Winger...do you honestly believe that if we totally abandoned Israel and let ISIS and Hamas wipe the Israeli State off the face of the earth, that those Islamic radicals would be satisfied and not force radical Islam on more nations?

I'm sorry but if you DO think that...then I find you to be incredibly naive.
Damn

Double down on clueless dumbass on this thread

Any more out there. chime in
Way to totally avoid answering a question, Winger!
I support Americas involvement in Israel. They are by far, our best ally in the region

But that alliance makes islamics batshit crazy. That is what I commented on

Selling boots on the ground, well... that takes a little more political savvy and muscle than we've seen in the past 5-1/2 years.

That is exactly why Obama is demanding Sunni boots on the ground with a comprehensive strategy from Sunni leaders that will coordinate US air strikes with those boots on the ground.

But Obama's call is being undermined by rightwing un-American, pro-Arab slobs who are sending Sunni leaders a message that they want political pressure for US boots to be sent to the region to do the ground fighting for those Sunni leaders who are reluctant to send their own armies in to a fight agsinst the threat to their region.

There are some promoting their un-American agenda as well as some sane Americans calling them out for what is so disgustingly ignorant coming from those that fancy themselves as know-it-alls on military matters.

Lets stand together on taking the IS terrorists down with our world's greatest air power combined with locals who need to find the wherewithal to defend themselves from a threat of their own making.

NO U.S. BOOTS on the GROUND when Sunni boots are absent from the battle zone.

It all depends upon the target and the goals, youngling.

For some limited objectives and tactics, airstrikes will do.

To really and truly eradicate something, you've gotta have boots on the ground.

"Infantry - the Queen of Battle"

Or do you know something that most military planners, troops, veterans, etc., do not know?

In the case of ISIS, we slit their throats, leave 'em out in the sun for the vultures, and just walk away.

We wont slit any throats under Obama's call to have Sunnis doing the ground fighting in Syria. Iraq is already underway with Sunni Shiite and Kurd boots on the ground and there will be no Bush-like nation building going on there either.

Boots on the ground takes more political idiocy than we have seen in the last 5-1/2 years

Right. It is right wing unAmerican idiocy

That you on the Left refuse to admit that Barack Obama's lack of leadership is reaching crisis stage is downright scary! We're faced with enemies who are chopping American heads off and Barry STILL thinks he can deal with them by talking tough. There is a level of disconnect from the Left and from this White House that is frightening!

And the US has been trying how long to eradicate extremist Muslims, and yet has done more to promote Islamic extremism than anyone else.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
What should we do about that?

That's because we've been prosecuting the fight unwisely.

Neither Shrub nor Obumble nor their paid hacks had/have a clue about how to proceed.

They don't understand The Enemy.

And they waste a great deal of time trying to Nation-Build, ala post-WWII Europe and Japan.

Of course, but also the people who demand action, are not demanding that Islam be understood. They're demanding that they themselves be understood. They want to be the number one, the one that kicks ass and things like this.
The presidents are there for a max of 8 years, they just want to get re-elected for the second term, so it doesn't matter is extremist Islam is worse in 20 years time to them.

Do you know of anything?

Oh, yeah, I know of tonnes of stuff.

Let me explain. In general "terrorism" comes about because of how governments treat people.
ETA in Spain exist because Franco attempted to destroy their culture and their language and the people were willing to fight back.
The IRA exist because the British went into Ireland and treated the Catholics really badly.
There are plenty of examples, and very few examples of where terrorism exists where the people were not treated badly.

Extremist Islam has its roots in the British Empire, and to a certain extent the French Empire too.
The US took on the mantle that the British were leaving behind to a certain extend by supporting Israel, which in itself was not a bad thing.
Giving free reign to Israel to do what it likes has been a disaster and causes hatred within the Arab and Muslim world.
However the US policy of invading and bombing oil rich countries who oppose them, of supporting leaders, like Mubarak in Egypt, or opposing leaders like Assad in Syria, whenever it suits the US, rather than suits the people of the country is going to cause hatred.

There are other countries that are part of this, Chechnya was a Russian issue, there are issues in China, Thailand, Burma, in various places in Africa, however ISIS is happening for one reason....

...it's a DIRECT consequence of A) the Iraq war in 2003 and B) the bungled nation building attempt that was a failure from day one when the US disbanded the Iraqi army and police, creating a power vacuum that is still being fought over.

ISIS is also coming out of the war in Syria, which while the US didn't directly help in a manner like Libya, it opposed a leader without really considering the consequences to what would happen in the future.

If the US had no gone into Iraq, if the US had not bombed Libya, if the US had not given free reign to Israel, if the US had not supported the anti-Assad movement, if the US had not given weapons to Saddam, if the US had not invaded Afghanistan, if the US had not done all of what it did to lead to the hatred that led up to al Qaeda in Afghanistan and flying planes into buildings on 9/11, then we would not be seeing Muslims from all over flocking to Syria and Iraq to join in the fighting.

A lot of this has been a direct consequence of US policy and action.

Do you know of anything?

Let me explain. In general "terrorism" comes about because of how governments treat people.
ETA in Spain exist because Franco attempted to destroy their culture and their language and the people were willing to fight back.
The IRA exist because the British went into Ireland and treated the Catholics really badly.
There are plenty of examples, and very few examples of where terrorism exists where the people were not treated badly.

Extremist Islam has its roots in the British Empire, and to a certain extent the French Empire too.
The US took on the mantle that the British were leaving behind to a certain extend by supporting Israel, which in itself was not a bad thing.
Giving free reign to Israel to do what it likes has been a disaster and causes hatred within the Arab and Muslim world.
However the US policy of invading and bombing oil rich countries who oppose them, of supporting leaders, like Mubarak in Egypt, or opposing leaders like Assad in Syria, whenever it suits the US, rather than suits the people of the country is going to cause hatred.

There are other countries that are part of this, Chechnya was a Russian issue, there are issues in China, Thailand, Burma, in various places in Africa, however ISIS is happening for one reason....

...it's a DIRECT consequence of A) the Iraq war in 2003 and B) the bungled nation building attempt that was a failure from day one when the US disbanded the Iraqi army and police, creating a power vacuum that is still being fought over.

ISIS is also coming out of the war in Syria, which while the US didn't directly help in a manner like Libya, it opposed a leader without really considering the consequences to what would happen in the future.

If the US had no gone into Iraq, if the US had not bombed Libya, if the US had not given free reign to Israel, if the US had not supported the anti-Assad movement, if the US had not given weapons to Saddam, if the US had not invaded Afghanistan, if the US had not done all of what it did to lead to the hatred that led up to al Qaeda in Afghanistan and flying planes into buildings on 9/11, then we would not be seeing Muslims from all over flocking to Syria and Iraq to join in the fighting.

So without the US the 72 virgin thing would be of no consequence to the rabid Muslim jihadist? I did not know that,

So without the US the 72 virgin thing would be of no consequence to the rabid Muslim jihadist? I did not know that,

Well the "rabid Muslim jihadist" would probably not be a jihadist at all.

Like I said, if you read what I said of course, there are other factors, but the US is the main factor behind disenchantment in the Muslim world.

Iraq got invaded. Libya got bombed. Syria might have been next but probably due to its lack of OPEC status it didn't get bombed. Afghanistan got invaded. Iran has been threatened and had sanctions against it. Israel's rather evil right wing conquest policy has also been supported.

It's not very difficult for recruiters nowadays to get people who are willing to kill themselves.

You can see this, you can pretend it's not the case. If you do the latter, please answer this question.

Why do Muslims from all around the world now want to fight for extremist Islam when before they didn't?

th

Do you know of anything?

Wow...I'm not quite sure I've ever run across someone with as bad a grasp of history and specifically dates as you. How exactly does the US invasion of Afghanistan which took place AFTER 9/11...lead to 9/11? That's got to be one of the most clueless posts I've seen on here in quite some time!

Al Queda was plotting 9/11 when Clinton was in office. What was it that Slick Willie's administration did that would prompt someone to fly civilian airliners filled with innocents into the Twin Towers?

Quite frankly, you don't seem to have any knowledge of the history of this conflict at all. I would suggest reading up on the subject before posting anymore nonsense like this.

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?

Describe their attack. Tell us how it would happen.

And for your information, Muslims have been fighting wars against "infidels" so far back that there WASN'T a United States of America!

Wow...I'm not quite sure I've ever run across someone with as bad a grasp of history and specifically dates as you. How exactly does the US invasion of Afghanistan which took place AFTER 9/11...lead to 9/11? That's got to be one of the most clueless posts I've seen on here in quite some time!

Al Queda was plotting 9/11 when Clinton was in office. What was it that Slick Willie's administration did that would prompt someone to fly civilian airliners filled with innocents into the Twin Towers?

Quite frankly, you don't seem to have any knowledge of the history of this conflict at all. I would suggest reading up on the subject before posting anymore nonsense like this.

That'd probably be because I didn't say that Afghanistan led to 9/11. I gave a list of things, in no particular order, of how this situation might not have happened, if the US had not done what it did.
On the part that deals with 9/11 and Afghanistan, read it again. Also, it would probably be wise before insulting to make sure you know what I've written.

9/11 happened because of US foreign policy over a long period of time. You can blame a president for this, but it's quite frankly stupid to do so. You can blame ALL presidents over the period of time from about 1945 to 2014 for this though, it'd be a lot closer to the mark.
But then the people also have their part to play in this, encouraging such policies, and the govt itself for being such a damn sell out.

I love it when people say someone doesn't have any knowledge of history after misreading something....

And for your information, Muslims have been fighting wars against "infidels" so far back that there WASN'T a United States of America!

Sure they have. So what? You're not making much on an argument here.

The point is not about Muslims fighting. Muslims have been fighting ever since Islam existed. Same with Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, etc etc. This is not a point.

The point is about extremist Islam that is directly connected with today's problems.
A lot of this took roots in Afghanistan when the British invaded the first three times or so.
The Muslims could not beat the British, it was impossible on the open battle field. So they used guerrilla tactics that would merely make the British not want to be there. But they also used Jihad to strengthen their ability to fight, unlike say, British India where the British controlled and stayed a long time.

This development of Jihad has gone hand in hand with British, French and US interference in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia was probably the ONLY country not to have been controlled by a western power in the region, why? Because there was nothing there. Then oil came along and the Saudis realised they could get rich if they sided with the Americans.
But not everyone enjoys being someone else's lacky.

That'd probably be because I didn't say that Afghanistan led to 9/11. I gave a list of things, in no particular order, of how this situation might not have happened, if the US had not done what it did.
On the part that deals with 9/11 and Afghanistan, read it again. Also, it would probably be wise before insulting to make sure you know what I've written.

9/11 happened because of US foreign policy over a long period of time. You can blame a president for this, but it's quite frankly stupid to do so. You can blame ALL presidents over the period of time from about 1945 to 2014 for this though, it'd be a lot closer to the mark.
But then the people also have their part to play in this, encouraging such policies, and the govt itself for being such a damn sell out.

I love it when people say someone doesn't have any knowledge of history after misreading something....

And I love when someone posts a disjointed, rambling diatribe that makes no sense and then gets pissy when nobody understands what it is that they are talking about.:boohoo:

Forum List

Back