IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

It all depends upon the target and the goals, youngling.

For some limited objectives and tactics, airstrikes will do.

To really and truly eradicate something, you've gotta have boots on the ground.

"Infantry - the Queen of Battle"

Or do you know something that most military planners, troops, veterans, etc., do not know?

And the US has been trying how long to eradicate extremist Muslims, and yet has done more to promote Islamic extremism than anyone else.

Go figure.

It all depends upon the target and the goals, youngling.

For some limited objectives and tactics, airstrikes will do.

To really and truly eradicate something, you've gotta have boots on the ground.

"Infantry - the Queen of Battle"

Or do you know something that most military planners, troops, veterans, etc., do not know?

And the US has been trying how long to eradicate extremist Muslims, and yet has done more to promote Islamic extremism than anyone else.

Go figure.
That's because we've been prosecuting the fight unwisely.

Neither Shrub nor Obumble nor their paid hacks had/have a clue about how to proceed.

They don't understand The Enemy.

And they waste a great deal of time trying to Nation-Build, ala post-WWII Europe and Japan.

That you on the Left refuse to admit that Barack Obama's lack of leadership is reaching crisis stage is downright scary! We're faced with enemies who are chopping American heads off and Barry STILL thinks he can deal with them by talking tough. There is a level of disconnect from the Left and from this White House that is frightening!

What has the US done to promote Islamic extremism?

Do you know of anything?

The threat of ISIS is being greatly exaggerated. I'll let people figure out why. Here's a hint though, it has something to do with a Permanent State of War. But if they do manage to attack here, i'm pretty sure Big Brother will see it as a wonderful opportunity to crush our Constitution and Freedom for good. You think the Patriot Act, NDAA, and NSA are awful, just wait till the next attack. You ain't seen nothing yet.

The threat of ISIS is being greatly exaggerated. I'll let people figure out why. Here's a hint though, it has something to do with a Permanent State of War. But if they do manage to attack here, i'm pretty sure Big Brother will see it as a wonderful opportunity to crush our Constitution and Freedom for good. You think the Patriot Act, NDAA, and NSA are awful, just wait till the next attack. You ain't seen nothing yet.
The press needs a threat to drive up ratings...ebola, ISIS, snails in your garden, etc...

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?

Hmmm....I vote for "Blames George Bush, then heads to the golf course".

That you on the Left refuse to admit that Barack Obama's lack of leadership is reaching crisis stage is downright scary! We're faced with enemies who are chopping American heads off and Barry STILL thinks he can deal with them by talking tough. There is a level of disconnect from the Left and from this White House that is frightening!

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Wow what a crime. \W e support the only democracy in the middle east and the only one that guarantees rights to minorities. Shame on us.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Wow what a crime. \W e support the only democracy in the middle east and the only one that guarantees rights to minorities. Shame on us.
Right or wrong

It is what we do that promotes Islamic extremism

Even a rabbi! should know that

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

No you dont get it. If we didnt support Israel then our support of Britain would be an issue. The truth is Islamic radicals hate us because we represent the opposite of their world view. They will always hate us no matter what we do.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

No you dont get it. If we didnt support Israel then our support of Britain would be an issue. The truth is Islamic radicals hate us because we represent the opposite of their world view. They will always hate us no matter what we do.

That is somewhat true. However, we could stop making things worse with our constant meddling and killing so many Muslims around the world. Just a suggestion anyway.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

I answered a question about what we do that supports Islamic extremism

Supporting Israel is the major thing

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

We support Israel because they are our best ally in the region as well as one of the few Democratic nations in the region.

I'm curious, Winger...do you honestly believe that if we totally abandoned Israel and let ISIS and Hamas wipe the Israeli State off the face of the earth, that those Islamic radicals would be satisfied and not force radical Islam on more nations?

I'm sorry but if you DO think that...then I find you to be incredibly naive.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

We support Israel because they are our best ally in the region as well as one of the few Democratic nations in the region.

I'm curious, Winger...do you honestly believe that if we totally abandoned Israel and let ISIS and Hamas wipe the Israeli State off the face of the earth, that those Islamic radicals would be satisfied and not force radical Islam on more nations?

No, he just wants to stick it to the Jews. Nutjobber has a fascist streak in him a mile long. So paying jizzya to Muslims is fne by him.

Iraq is an artificial country created by the British. Bush should have broken it up into separate Sunni, Shia, and Kurd countries.

Obama is doing exactly what he should be doing. Let the Sunni and Shia fight it out, support the Kurds, and let the chips fall where they may.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

Damn

Double down on clueless dumbass on this thread

Any more out there. chime in

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

No, he just wants to stick it to the Jews. Nutjobber has a fascist streak in him a mile long. So paying jizzya to Muslims is fne by him.
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Any other clueless dumbasses out there?

Come on....don't be shy

Iraq is an artificial country created by the British. Bush should have broken it up into separate Sunni, Shia, and Kurd countries.

Obama is doing exactly what he should be doing. Let the Sunni and Shia fight it out, support the Kurds, and let the chips fall where they may.

That would be good if he really was doing that. But he's not.

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

Damn

Double down on clueless dumbass on this thread

Any more out there. chime in
Way to totally avoid answering a question, Winger!

Do you know of anything?

They support Israel
Right or wrong

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Any other clueless dumbasses out there?

Come on....don't be shy

Once again, Winger...do you honestly believe that if we let Hamas and ISIS wipe out Israel that their jihad will end there?

Forum List

Back