If ISIS defines Islam, then Jim Jones and Giuliani define christianity

And the inquisition defines chrisitanity, along with David Koresh and the rest of the right wing nut jobs in congress. Lindsey Graham and John McCain both claim to be christian, and they're two of the biggest war mongers in the Senate. Does this country really believe that's what Jesus is all about?

Giuliani has taken the GOP to a new low. If the extremist (so called) christians in this country could get away with it,they'd kill liberal Americans the way ISIS kills other Muslims.
WTF ?? are you brain dead?
Oh wow, sandbox banter! Obviously too young for any history class.

And the inquisition defines chrisitanity, along with David Koresh and the rest of the right wing nut jobs in congress. Lindsey Graham and John McCain both claim to be christian, and they're two of the biggest war mongers in the Senate. Does this country really believe that's what Jesus is all about?

Giuliani has taken the GOP to a new low. If the extremist (so called) christians in this country could get away with it,they'd kill liberal Americans the way ISIS kills other Muslims.

That's clever. I mean for someone who's a fucking moron.

You and all your sock accounts need to get back to your day job mopping up the glory hole

Still waiting for the wingnuts to tell us the last time a Christian threatened to cut their heads off in the name of Jesus and Christianity. But i won't wait much longer. Communist/Progressive wingnuts aren't exactly brainiacs. ;)
Yo fukwit, progressive is progress, liberal is liberation. Cons are still debating the Scopes Monkey Trial. Try to catch up to the 21st century.

That's clever. I mean for someone who's a fucking moron.

You and all your sock accounts need to get back to your day job mopping up the glory hole

Still waiting for the wingnuts to tell us the last time a Christian threatened to cut their heads off in the name of Jesus and Christianity. But i won't wait much longer. Communist/Progressive wingnuts aren't exactly brainiacs. ;)
Yo fukwit, progressive is progress, liberal is liberation. Cons are still debating the Scopes Monkey Trial. Try to catch up to the 21st century.

I'll take that as you admitting no Christian has ever threatened to cut your head off in the name of Jesus or Christianity. You can stop saying stupid shit now. You've said enough.

Yet another dumb ass thread miss-characterizing clear thinking people.
No one but the White House and their minions are saying ISIS represents the Islamic faith. No one.
Thus, why it is called Islamic radicalism.
Get your head out of your dear leaders ass and think for yourself.

Muhammad just owned and took slaves because it was part of his Bedouin culture. To hold that against him is a little racist, isn't it? Muhammad led wars against the pagans and converted the survivors at swordpoint because he really believed in his religion. You can't fault him for that. All that was a long time ago anyway and has nothing to do with real Islam as practiced by the agnostic, apathetic majority who've never read the Qur'an for themselves. They're the ones we need to go to if we want to understand what Muhammad really taught and what Islam is truly all about. Paul invented the slave trade when he told Philemon to go back to his master because that's what Jesus would have wanted. Jesus supported slavery because he hated black people just like his so-called worshippers in the South and Congress do today. The Crusades and Inquisition are all you need to know about if you want to understand Christianity. You don't even need to read the Bible. Just look at what kinds of atrocities Stalin committed as a believing Christian.

STALIN AS A BELIEVING CHRISTIAN????????

Are you insane?
Stalin fought the nazis with us. Truman claimed to be christian, and nuked a quarter million civilians, and called all blacks *******. Even black soldiers. Shrub claims to be christian and killed at least that many innocent civilians. Republicans claim to be christians, yet they try to take food from the hungry, and medicine from the elderly, and throw the poor out in the street.

No one but the White House and their minions are saying ISIS represents the Islamic faith. No one.
Yep, you are what you seem....a complete ignorant moron.

Nope. The Qur'an, Muhammad's example, and oral tradition define Islam. The more you know. :)
I would draw you a picture, but this forum doesn't have that ability. Try a reading comprehension class.

And there goes your argument...

:blowup:

Nope. The Qur'an, Muhammad's example, and oral tradition define Islam. The more you know. :)
I would draw you a picture, but this forum doesn't have that ability. Try a reading comprehension class.

And there goes your argument...

:blowup:
An educated progressive liberal can't argue with a moron con.

WTF ?? are you brain dead?
Oh wow, sandbox banter! Obviously too young for any history class.
No just don't go back a 1000 years to make a stupid irrelevant point like your posts.

Yep, you are what you seem....a complete ignorant moron.

Yes, all you do is throw insults at people when they show how blatantly wrong you are..and I am the moron.
I hope the photo you have as your avatar is not you, and you are actually 15 or something. If not..lord.

An educated progressive liberal can't argue with a moron con.

Is that so? Well I will just have to call bullshit.
If you are educated, then I am going to wager you were an average student at a 2 year community college....if you graduated that is.
Otherwise - what a terrible example of our education system that can graduate someone with such conspicuous flawed thinking.

Jim Jones and his followers...a radicalised Christian fundamentalist faith.
ISIS - a radicalised Islamic fundamentalist faith.
They are they same, in that sense.

Forum List

Back