If GOP is upset about Michele Obama's anti-obesity campaign...

Uh, no they were not. :cuckoo:

You conveniently missed this one, let's un-embed it for you.

Another frickin' blog. :lol::lol::lol:
Should President Clinton Have Been Convicted?: An Analysis of the Impeachment Charges Against the President

The fact is that you are a servant of your shameful party, you will tell any lie to promote and protect the party.

The only thing you care about is power for your party.

What a disgusting way to live.

You'll have to tell us how you manage it.

It's endless. Again when you leftists hold yourself to no standard at all in any way your objections are hollow.

I think we can see from your post who is holding no standards. You are pointing a finger at us while three fingers are pointing back at you....appropriately.

Fingerpointing is the domain of liberals, I won't try that game against pros. You also take yourself wayyyy to seriously. And when I see you ever hold a liberal to a standard then and only then would I even start to consider your opinion here.

:lol::lol::lol:After reading your post about the First Lady, I'm surprised you even know how to spell the word "standards". You certainly don't know what they are.

I think we can see from your post who is holding no standards. You are pointing a finger at us while three fingers are pointing back at you....appropriately.

Fingerpointing is the domain of liberals, I won't try that game against pros. You also take yourself wayyyy to seriously. And when I see you ever hold a liberal to a standard then and only then would I even start to consider your opinion here.

:lol::lol::lol:After reading your post about the First Lady, I'm surprised you even know how to spell the word "standards". You certainly don't know what they are.

And you don't know how to apply them to yourself, only others.

You know what? You're a fucking liar.

Documented fact you mindless fuck. That the tape was obtained illegally doesn't make it any less true, cum breath - it just makes it inadmissible.

Look, you aren't capable of thought, you are simply a drone, programmed to do the bidding of the collective. But a sentient organism comprehends that the source of the tape only matters in a court of law.

You have no more understanding of this than an ant on a counter, mindless fuck.
You're a fucking liar. Produce the link to the tape, so we can all hear it.

First Ladies have agendas. Their staff is paid for with public money. Get over it already.

Well, you are certainl welcome to find where I called the First Lady a "fat bitch" like you did.

You know....it doesn't surprise me that you advocate ignoring our rule of laws.

You post what your need to post in order to serve your party, if it happens to be true, no problem, if not, that's even better.

Serving the party is the only concern - not the primary, the ONLY concern.

:lol::lol::lol: If you can only grasp the simple, I'm sure that's exactly what you believe. It saves you from actually having to think.

Well, you are certainl welcome to find where I called the First Lady a "fat bitch" like you did.

See, this is the issue I'm highlighting. The standard:

- Liberals can call anyone anything, they have no standard for themselves. Go after Palin to a clearly sexist level, accuse Bush of whatever crime, go after families like W's children. Go after any woman, black, Hispanic or anyone else with extra viciousness and maintain a long list of people who are cleared for extra venom.

- Conservatives on the other hand can't make wild accusations, political families are strictly off limits and there is a lot list of people who get extra protection.

I didn't say you called the first lady that specific term, I said you don't hold yourself or your party to any standard at all. Michelle is protected, no Republican is off limits. That is your standard.

Last edited:
You cant be a hypocrit for saying healthy eating is good for you. Thats a fact. I remember when Laura Bush had the literacy campaign and all the rpublicans telling her to stay out of their homes. good times...

No one is stupid enough to think healthy eating is bad for you. The issue is her trying to force people to do it when she doesn't do it.

Hence, hypocrite.

The first lady isn't an elected position. Why are we then ceding power to her to influence our lives?

What do you mean, she doesn't do it?? How do you know?? Nobody eats 100% healthy every day of their lives. What happened?? Did you see her with a piece of cake and that makes her a hypocrite?? And how is she forcing people to eat healthy??

I am so sick of you mentally sick right wingers, I wish you'd all go up in smoke. If there are any hypocrites in this country it is you and your sick fellow right wing hate mongers.

At least some Republicans have some class..

I personally don't care what politicians or their families do in their private lives. I care that they do to protect my liberty, I don't care what they do with theirs. As long as liberals have zero standard for themselves though while identifying people on the left as off limits, I will yank their chain though. You know, like the fat bitch Michelle telling people what they can eat. Just an example.

No one is stupid enough to think healthy eating is bad for you. The issue is her trying to force people to do it when she doesn't do it.

Hence, hypocrite.

The first lady isn't an elected position. Why are we then ceding power to her to influence our lives?

JUST SAY NO to anything she may tell you about your obesity.

First, I'm not obese.

Second, I do my best to ignore her, but her use of government power on a matter she doesn't live personally, is a bit annoying and hard to ignore.

Why do you have to ignore her?? What is it about her that you don't like?? As if I didn't know. She is not using government power, you idiot. Every first lady has causes that they promote. Did you ignore Laura Bush?? She promoted more funding for libraries and museums and promoted a National Book Festival in Washington, D.C. Did that annoy you?? She had no right to tell us to read!!!! Right??? And Nancy Reagan promoting no drug use and foster grandparents. Did you ignore her??? Did she annoy you??

No, it's just that awful Michelle Obama. Her causes are obesity and military families. But you think she should be ignored. You know, Avatar, you are a disgrace.

All First Ladies have some agenda of some sort, nothing new here. It is a bit comical though watching these two peddling health as they party like rock stars every chance they get.

Why is it comical? Obesity IS a (pardon the pun) HUGE problem in the United States. How is one's health affected by partying? The healthier you are, the longer you can party.

Forum List

Back