If god is real I promise you the fastest way to get him to come down

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If god is real, I promise you the fastest way to get him to come down is for all his children to gamble, fuck before marriage, men to fuck other men, men becoming transgender, eating tons of good shit, worshiping golden gods like Trump, Painting trump nake and worshiping him, saying goddamn or jesus christ!!!, not giving a damn about the Sabbath day, telling your mother and father to go fuck themselves, killing the man that your wifes been cheating with, cheating on your wife, stealing a big screen t.v from the corner store, making sure to bear false witness before your neighbor, AND LASTLY, you'll shall want something badly at all times.

If the entire effin human race did this and he is real who want to bet how long before he came back pissed off and shown himself?

For God to come "down" he must have been "up", yet the universe is adirectional and without compass.
God was real 13.82 billion years ago, albeit for an immeasurable amount of time.
The rest is the evolution of that immeasurable moment.

I have spoken.

We will take this world to the brink of annihilation. That will bring Christ back.

Matthew 24: 21-23
…For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.…
Today's world has no use for Christ. He done left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans. :slap:

If god is real, I promise you the fastest way to get him to come down is for all his children to gamble, fuck before marriage, men to fuck other men, men becoming transgender, eating tons of good shit, worshiping golden gods like Trump, Painting trump nake and worshiping him, saying goddamn or jesus christ!!!, not giving a damn about the Sabbath day, telling your mother and father to go fuck themselves, killing the man that your wifes been cheating with, cheating on your wife, stealing a big screen t.v from the corner store, making sure to bear false witness before your neighbor, AND LASTLY, you'll shall want something badly at all times.

If the entire effin human race did this and he is real who want to bet how long before he came back pissed off and shown himself?

You know I have a good giggle at blasphemy and hell I do it daily but can I tell you God can give a shit about humanity anymore...

Bullshit. Democrats have been doing those things for years. He'll come down when He's ready.

According to Biblical canon; Death will come when he's good and ready.

Also, this probably belongs in the Flame Zone.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

You know I have a good giggle at blasphemy and hell I do it daily but can I tell you God can give a shit about humanity anymore...
I doubt very much that you blaspheme daily.

We speak of "failing God" or "failing Christ", as the commission of sin.
We also consider blasphemous statements such as "Christ failed us" or "God failed us".

Yet the bottom line is that we have failed ourselves.

What is YOUR opinion on the topic 'The Day of the Lord', when supposedly 'He' comes down? Here are a few verses about the Day of the Lord.

Isaiah 2:4

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Psalm 46:8-9

"Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire."

Even though God creates a world where there is no war, people will still be doing the same things.

But even after God establishes His Throne in Elam, and even after God has Upper Rule on the Earth, that does not mean that all will be fine and good. The weapons and wars will cease but each individual will still need to be 'right' with Him. Not all people of the earth is going to obey and follow every 'rule' and many individuals will probably continue doing the unbeneficial things to themselves and others. Jesus said that all things are lawful but not all things edify. And if God is ruling the Earth and with all things being 'lawful', surely there will be many who will say that their harmful ways should be acceptable to God. So when He rules the earth, will nothing be 'sentenced' into prisons since all things would be lawful? So if this is the case, each person will be accountable ONLY for his or her OWN actions. And Jesus also says that in the 'Last Day' many will say Lord Lord. And to some, He may say, 'Depart, you worker of lawlessness.' And what should be there for anyone to thrive in after the 'Last Day?'

So regardless of if God is ruling the Earth from Earth or if God is ruling the Earth from Heaven, each person has to do what they need to do for whatever purposes they have. For Christians, our purpose is to:
1- Please the Lord. (for we live not to please men, but to please God).
2- Be loved by God and reciprocate the love back to Him. (For in this we know He loves us..that He gave His..)
3- Do those things which we know He delights in. (For God takes delight in certain things)
4- Not grieve the Holy Spirit. (We don't want to put the Holy Spirit through long suffering)
5- The kinds of relationships we partake in, either good or not, is up to us.

etc....

A sample of what love sounds like :

"I, take you, to be my [husband/wife], to have and to hold from this day forward; for better or for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part, [so help me God.]"

"I, take you, to be my [husband/wife], my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I will love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live, [so help me God]."

This, to me, is what love songs, either pop, rock, slow or any others, were made of at one point in the past.

BON JOVI LYRICS
"Livin' On A Prayer"

Once upon a time not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck...
It's tough, so tough

Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man,
She brings home her pay
For love, for love

She says, "We've gotta hold on to what we've got.
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We've got each other and that's a lot.
For love we'll give it a shot."

[Chorus:]
Whoa, we're half way there
Whoa, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Whoa, livin' on a prayer

Tommy's got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in
What he used to make it talk
So tough, it's tough

Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers,
"Baby, it's okay, someday...

...We've gotta hold on to what we've got.
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We've got each other and that's a lot.
For love we'll give it a shot."

[Chorus]

Livin' on a prayer

We've gotta hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got

[Chorus 2x and fading]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back