If four whites had tortured a black, every city in America would be burning

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.
If it were not a mystery to anyone, then we would have collectively lost any vestige of humanity we have left.
You aren't understanding what i'm talking about. I'm not referring to the mystery of good vs evil or why people commit heinous acts. I'm talking about the statement I was responding to which was a question about why the people who have been protesting and rioting in recent Police/Black shootings aren't doing the same after this event.

Obviously, we know why not.

Because the victim is on the approved list of those you can target.

I liken it to a "good German" targeting a Jew during Nazi Germany.

What can be wrong with that to their minds? This is the side that calls for genocide on whites.

Leftist "tolerance" on display as unhinged liberals call for genocide against whites and attacks on conservative "cripples"

Huffington Post writer calls violence 'logical' response to Trump

Liberal Pundit Doesn’t Think Violence Against Whites Should Be Called A “Hate Crime” » Liberty Alliance

You dehumanize whites over and over and make them only a political "enemy" and what do you expect?

The same thing was done to Jews, and liberals are attempting to it with whites because whites voted Trump.

Since, despite the fact, whites voted Obama as well!
The fact that you think there is a short list about who is acceptable to target just shows how out of touch with reality you are. Stop the lies and distorted representations of your opposers positions. We need more honesty and our conversations and you are not giving that

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.
If it were not a mystery to anyone, then we would have collectively lost any vestige of humanity we have left.
You aren't understanding what i'm talking about. I'm not referring to the mystery of good vs evil or why people commit heinous acts. I'm talking about the statement I was responding to which was a question about why the people who have been protesting and rioting in recent Police/Black shootings aren't doing the same after this event.

Obviously, we know why not.

Because the victim is on the approved list of those you can target.

I liken it to a "good German" targeting a Jew during Nazi Germany.

What can be wrong with that to their minds? This is the side that calls for genocide on whites.

Leftist "tolerance" on display as unhinged liberals call for genocide against whites and attacks on conservative "cripples"

Huffington Post writer calls violence 'logical' response to Trump

Liberal Pundit Doesn’t Think Violence Against Whites Should Be Called A “Hate Crime” » Liberty Alliance

You dehumanize whites over and over and make them only a political "enemy" and what do you expect?

The same thing was done to Jews, and liberals are attempting to it with whites because whites voted Trump.

Since, despite the fact, whites voted Obama as well!
The fact that you think there is a short list about who is acceptable to target just shows how out of touch with reality you are. Stop the lies and distorted representations of your opposers positions. We need more honesty and our conversations and you are not giving that
Have you heard anybody justifying the targeting of disabled white people or Trump supporters with violence? I'm not understanding what you are complaining about

Mulling over the recent Chicago torture case.

A couple of days before the recent FB video crime occurred the white victim was picked up by one of the black guys who later engaged in the crime.
They slept in the van a night or two. The van the black guy [J.Hill] had stolen.
They visited a few people, then ended up at the apartment of the two black sisters.
Evidently the white guy felt comfortable with these young blacks.

But in the midst of socializing he let slip that he liked Trump.
Like the rest of the nation,
the young blacks had been subjected to sustained Globalist Obamanation Hillaryite Democrat Liberal MSMedia indoctrination
that convinced them that all Trump supporters hate all non-whites and in particular hate Blacks.

I submit that if this group been socializing with another young black who indicated he liked Trump,
then it is likely they would have done to him as bad or worse than they did to their young white acquaintance.

Mulling over the recent Chicago torture case.

A couple of days before the recent FB video crime occurred the white victim was picked up by one of the black guys who later engaged in the crime.
They slept in the van a night or two. The van the black guy [J.Hill] had stolen.
They visited a few people, then ended up at the apartment of the two black sisters.
Evidently the white guy felt comfortable with these young blacks.

But in the midst of socializing he let slip that he liked Trump.
Like the rest of the nation,
the young blacks had been subjected to sustained Globalist Obamanation Hillaryite Democrat Liberal MSMedia indoctrination
that convinced them that all Trump supporters hate all non-whites and in particular hate Blacks.

I submit that if this group been socializing with another young black who indicated he liked Trump,
then it is likely they would have done to him as bad or worse than they did to their young white acquaintance.
I think you are giving too much credit to the media and political rhetoric. I agree, that it was irresponsible to beat the "Trump is racist" message so hard, but these kids are responsible for their own actions. It is nobody's fault but their own and they should be punished to the full extent of the law.

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.
Aren't they being charged with a hate crime?? What are you talking about? What else did you want to happen?
That was not his fucking point fuckface.

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.
Aren't they being charged with a hate crime?? What are you talking about? What else did you want to happen?
That was not his fucking point fuckface.
I believe I asked for him to clarify his point, fuckface.... go back to sleep

It doesn't take that much for such a thing to happen. It was proven that a black thug in Missouri didn't have his hands up saying don't shoot and the savages there still burned the city.

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved. We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.
I don't know about "burning", but yes, the Democrats and the press would be going absolutely crazy. Still. Today. Right now.

The hypocrisy here is loud and clear.

It would also be insulting if it were not so typical and predictable.

You know they've been arrested. And are being charged with a hate crime. And have been universally condemned.

And yet you still want to play the victim. Sorry, we'll save that for the REAL victim....not you.

You know it took a few days to consider it a hate crime even with the slurs on video when the only fact that would have had to be known if the races were reversed is that it was white on black.

President Hussein Shithead would have made a public statement that the if he had a son, the tortured kid could have very easily been his son. Just to get the riots started.

You know they've been arrested. And are being charged with a hate crime. And have been universally condemned.

And yet you still want to play the victim. Sorry, we'll save that for the REAL victim....not you.

You know it took a few days to consider it a hate crime even with the slurs on video when the only fact that would have had to be known if the races were reversed is that it was white on black.
Yeah the leftie hacks were debating whether or not this can even be considered a hate crime.

Along with muslim violence against non-muslims, everywhere. The news media and the left/democrats have exhausted my patience and tolerance for their pandering/acceptance and in some measure, encouragement, of this violence - and I will tolerate it no longer. I fully advocate using violence of all and any kind against muslims and black africans who do not seek peaceful co-existence with the rest of humanity.

No. But there is an important distinction. The topic story is about a so-called "hate-crime," which is an increasingly hyper-sensitive social issue.

The Idaho story is about a declared sex crime (rape), not a "hate-crime." Sex crimes are relatively common, therefore they don't push the same buttons in terms of popular response. Because sex crime reports are comparatively mundane they generally are limited to local press exposure.

Yeah the leftie hacks were debating whether or not this can even be considered a hate crime.
Which affirms my belief that the very designation, "hate-crime," is stupidly redundant. The very nature of this crime, along with every other similarly vicious act of inter-racial violence, makes it obvious that hatred was the motivating force.

Could some acts of passive, non-injurious sexual molestation be called "love-crimes?"

No. But there is an important distinction. The topic story is about a so-called "hate-crime," which is an increasingly hyper-sensitive social issue.

The Idaho story is about a declared sex crime (rape), not a "hate-crime." Sex crimes are relatively common, therefore they don't push the same buttons in terms of popular response. Because sex crime reports are comparatively mundane they generally are limited to local press exposure.

Read the story. It's a "hate crime" too.

Which affirms my belief that the very designation, "hate-crime," is stupidly redundant. The very nature of this crime, along with every other similarly vicious act of inter-racial violence, makes it obvious that hatred was the motivating force.

Could some acts of passive, non-injurious sexual molestation be called "love-crimes?"
Tell that to your beloved lefties who squeal racism all the time. Personally I think there should be a hate crime.

Do you think that President Obama will come out and say that if he had a son it would look like one of these cowards?

Forum List

Back