If four whites had tortured a black, every city in America would be burning

Have you ever considered the fact that whites have become weak, cowardly, and unwilling to fight back?

You are no longer the race of your ancestors. The colored races are now breeding and aggressive. You are timid and unwilling to fight.

GRMF3BR.png

dfens Are we white people allowed to fight back now? Last I heard it was "racist" to defend yourself against any minority.

Anyway, I heard that Chicago only catches 22% of the murders in their city. How pathetic.

Anchorage PD solves and makes arrests in 99.1% of all homicides (and even then Anchorage residents freak out at them for not solving 100% of them)

Chicago should get the lead out to arrest and deter that shit instead of just accepting it as "the way it is" ~shrug~

If it wasn`t on FOX he didn`t hear it. Those aren`t the kind of stories that FOX typically runs.
My father hates blacks. I have always thought that unfortunate, but here's what black people did to him.

While he was a college student, three young black men beat him up in a train, and not a single person lifted a finger to help him or called the police.

In 1968, he was driving his car and a black mob rioting over the death of Martin Luther King threw a brick through his rear window. The brick landed on the baby seat in the backseat of his car. I was not in the baby seat at the time, but had I been, the brick could have killed me or left me with serious brain damage. The black person who threw that brick knew he could kill or seriously hurt someone, and he did not care.

The more violence of this type I see, the more I think, there is something fundamentally wrong with black people.
If your father is anything like you he deserved it.

God this story is so stoopid and hyped up bs by the media and every sucker is falling for it.

Regrettable incident........4 kids with the combined IQ of a handball. They'll go to jail. End of story.

These fucking networks........they exist to run stories and make them about race.

ghey

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.

If they had done so....and then never charged with a crime....you might have a point. And that would be a first for you.

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.
If it were not a mystery to anyone, then we would have collectively lost any vestige of humanity we have left.

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.
100% correct.

The fact is a large chunk of the Democratic Party (blacks) agree with what happend to that "white boy."

You know they've been arrested. And are being charged with a hate crime. And have been universally condemned.

And yet you still want to play the victim. Sorry, we'll save that for the REAL victim....not you.

you'd better tell Lemon and the black bitch on CNN.

Democrats have no choice. They will lose black votes if they criticize the black community for its violence.
The black community did this? Then the white community shot those 9 church goers in Charleston.

You mean the crisis actor staffed black op?

Why would you be burning all of our cities?

My father hates blacks. I have always thought that unfortunate, but here's what black people did to him.

While he was a college student, three young black men beat him up in a train, and not a single person lifted a finger to help him or called the police.

In 1968, he was driving his car and a black mob rioting over the death of Martin Luther King threw a brick through his rear window. The brick landed on the baby seat in the backseat of his car. I was not in the baby seat at the time, but had I been, the brick could have killed me or left me with serious brain damage. The black person who threw that brick knew he could kill or seriously hurt someone, and he did not care.

The more violence of this type I see, the more I think, there is something fundamentally wrong with black people.

You remember Reginald Denny? All those assholes were turned loose!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

They were throwing bricks into his head.

Last edited:

Who is excusing it?

I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.
If it were not a mystery to anyone, then we would have collectively lost any vestige of humanity we have left.
You aren't understanding what i'm talking about. I'm not referring to the mystery of good vs evil or why people commit heinous acts. I'm talking about the statement I was responding to which was a question about why the people who have been protesting and rioting in recent Police/Black shootings aren't doing the same after this event.

You aren't understanding what i'm talking about. I'm not referring to the mystery of good vs evil or why people commit heinous acts. I'm talking about the statement I was responding to which was a question about why the people who have been protesting and rioting in recent Police/Black shootings aren't doing the same after this event.
Slade, you need to revamp your mind and articulate before you post. I do nor know you, but from the little I can understand, I am not understanding (sic).

Obviously, we know why not.

Because the victim is on the approved list of those you can target.

I liken it to a "good German" targeting a Jew during Nazi Germany.

What can be wrong with that to their minds? This is the side that calls for genocide on whites.

Leftist "tolerance" on display as unhinged liberals call for genocide against whites and attacks on conservative "cripples"

Huffington Post writer calls violence 'logical' response to Trump

Liberal Pundit Doesn’t Think Violence Against Whites Should Be Called A “Hate Crime” » Liberty Alliance

You dehumanize whites over and over and make them only a political "enemy" and what do you expect?

The same thing was done to Jews, and liberals are attempting to it with whites because whites voted Trump.

Since, despite the fact, whites voted Obama as well!

Slade, you need to revamp your mind and articulate before you post. I do nor know you, but from the little I can understand, I am not understanding (sic).
I was responding to a post which you obviously didn't read. You can click a little arrow thing to expand the conversation so you know what you are talking about before you respond

Forum List

Back