If Elected Would Hillary Make A Better President Than Obama ?

Pinocchio would make a better president than either of them. The puppet posturing would be of higher quality and the built-in lie detector would make things obvious even to the most love-blinded liberals.

Dear Lefties,

Would you please find a woman who earned her own accomplishments rather than one who rode to power on the coattails of her husband. While you're looking for her please stop rewarding Hilary for her failures. She's left the world, and US foreign policy, in such a state of disarray that she shouldn't be rewarded for this failure.

Just find someone competent, please.

this question is mainly for the left who will be the ones voting for her .do you think she would do a better job running this country than Obama ?

I'm not a Leftie by any means but I see the Left voting for Hillary in order to give Bill Clinton another term. Bill would be calling the shots in all major issues.
Bill would be calling the shots, with the interns.

I had met the rear admiral, a lifetime alcoholic who hated Kerry for beating him up in Vietnam.

The closer the story got to the men in the boats near him and in his boat, the lies of the admiral and the henchmen were obvious.

Hillary and Bill will crush anyone or group or PAC that tries such a thing. I am not sure she would make a good president (she's a neo-con), but I know that Bill, like me, can throw a much harder punch than her opponents.

I'm not convinced you can throw a punch at all. Name some accomplishments of yours.

this question is mainly for the left who will be the ones voting for her .do you think she would do a better job running this country than Obama ?

I'm not on the left, but others on the right have offered their opinions so here goes:

I think she'll be much better than Obama. Obama's main problem is that he's such a lightweight. His strategy failed, he's quite out of touch, and he's an idealist. Mind you an idealist is not necessarily a bad thing but with results so far off his team's predictions, one would think that he'd adjust. He didn't, he doubled down on his ideology and turned on the spin. He's been a perpetual campaigner, unaffected by the plight of those he promised results to.

Clinton did not do that when he faced with a Republican House, he triangulated and claimed their ideas as his own when forced to go along. He also (sometimes too much) appeased his opponents. It's not a recipe for success but it's much better than failure after failure after failure. I still chuckle that the Clinton campaign mocked Bob Dole for predicting a 15-20% growth in the economy if he was elected and now Bill takes credit for doing just that.

So yes, I think she'll be much better than Obama.

Unless there's a dot-com revolution around the corner, her presidency won't see high growth but that's way better than the "we're better than Bush's worst years" standard that the Obamafail team offers. During her campaign in 2008 she had a flawed plan that wasn't very ambitious. Obama had a flawed plan that was extremely ambitious. A few years later, we now see that it was all bullshit. There was no "green revolution" and government sponsorship of solar didn't work out at all. The stimulus didn't stimulate and Obama even says that getting out of Iraq wasn't his decision (after touting the withdrawal as one of his successes on the campaign trail).

Hillary has the same duplicity, she proudly voted to invade Iraq and then changed her talking points when that became fashionable among Democrats. But the main thrust of the first Clinton years was a focus on the average people and responding to the legislative climate.

I won't be voting for her (and probably not any Republican either), but I think she'll win. If she does, it'll be better than what we have now. She's not that great but I think she knows it. That's Obama's fatal flaw, he thinks he's so much better than he is.

I had met the rear admiral, a lifetime alcoholic who hated Kerry for beating him up in Vietnam.

The closer the story got to the men in the boats near him and in his boat, the lies of the admiral and the henchmen were obvious.

Hillary and Bill will crush anyone or group or PAC that tries such a thing. I am not sure she would make a good president (she's a neo-con), but I know that Bill, like me, can throw a much harder punch than her opponents.

I'm not convinced you can throw a punch at all. Name some accomplishments of yours.

Says a person who never is sure of its own personality and has ran away crying from sparring with me. :lol:

"If she does, it'll be better than what we have now."

Perhaps. After Bush and Obama, you could probably do better.

no

she couldn't run her house and has never been responsible for anything

she'd be just as bad, but at least I'd be a sexist instead of a racist when I disagree with her tyranny

Dear Lefties,

Would you please find a woman who earned her own accomplishments rather than one who rode to power on the coattails of her husband. While you're looking for her please stop rewarding Hilary for her failures. She's left the world, and US foreign policy, in such a state of disarray that she shouldn't be rewarded for this failure.

Hillary is vastly more experienced than any of the prospective republicans

Your attempts at Swiftboating will fail

Hillary is more experienced, Hillarycare, failure. Her stand on Iraq war should have the left outraged but somehow sounding EXACTLY like GWB does seem to effect them, funny how memories don't last. And if she were fooled by the what the left calls a dummy. Then what will Putin do with her reset button? Oh right he already shoved it up her behind. She certainly should be able to lead from behind, she is big in that department. :D And let us not forget Benghazi.

Hillary is more experienced, Hillarycare, failure. Her stand on Iraq war should have the left outraged but somehow sounding EXACTLY like GWB does seem to effect them, funny how memories don't last. And if she were fooled by the what the left calls a dummy. Then what will Putin do with her reset button? Oh right he already shoved it up her behind. She certainly should be able to lead from behind, she is big in that department. :D And let us not forget Benghazi.
Hilary's vote on Iraq cost her the presidency in 2008, it won't this time.

Fact is all the prospective GOP candidates have less experience than Obama did in 2008. So what can Republicans do?

Swiftboat and claim Hillary has no experience

Fact is all the prospective GOP candidates have less experience than Obama did in 2008. So what can Republicans do?

You are kidding, right? You and I know that she wasn't going to win the nomination the DNC wanted a minority and got what they wanted and burned Hillary to get what they wanted.

But let's say you are right, what has changed since then? Have we found out she didn't say what she said? Have we found out she didn't support the war? What has changed in the left wing mindset that would cause her to lose one election but not the next? Oh right, power is all that matters.

There are no prospective candidates that I see. And the ones hinting all have more experience then did Obama I am not sure what world you are viewing.

I am not saying she has NO experience only that the experience she has is a history of failure. If not for Bill we would never know Hillary.

Dear Lefties,

BTW, are you doing what you call "Swiftboating" only using a broader stroke?

Dear Lefties,

really? list her accomplishments

"what difference, at this point, does it make?" "it was caused by a video" "ah aint no ways tarred"

Forum List

Back