If Democrats own the future???

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We've all heard the press push this as reality due to demographics up until it took a serious hit last election, but if they are so loved why do people flee all the places they control? I would say there are deeper problems than just one poor candidate.
Doug Ross @ Journal: THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED: Where Democrats Rule, Citizens Flee
According to economist Stephen Moore, who co-authored the latest annual edition of "Rich States, Poor States," every single one of the ten most liberal states as measured by voting behavior suffered population losses over the last decade:

If the Democrats ever own the future this country is fucked.

If repubicans owned the future we'd have a very uneducated, backwards and taliban like population....We'd never invest in science or much of anything.

Please wake up! Truly I don't think liberals are right on a lot of shit but please consider moving away from the extremes.

If the Democrats ever own the future this country is fucked.

If repubicans owned the future we'd have a very uneducated, backwards and taliban like population....We'd never invest in science or much of anything.

Please wake up! Truly I don't think liberals are right on a lot of shit but please consider moving away from the extremes.

The truth as I see it is that conservatives are all about choices whereas the democrats are more about do it one way, my way. Maybe not in every context, but most of them IMHO. You talk about the uneducated, look at all the money we have spent on education over the past 40 years or so but our kids are falling behind much of the rest of the world. And I think one big reason or that is the Democrats' unwavering support of teacher's unions that do not want choice, they want total control. They fight tooth and nail against school choice, which IMHO is so counter productive when it comes to lifting our kids in the inner cities out of the cycle of poverty they're in. There ought to choices for parents but your side wants to deny them that.

We've all heard the press push this as reality due to demographics up until it took a serious hit last election, but if they are so loved why do people flee all the places they control? I would say there are deeper problems than just one poor candidate.
Doug Ross @ Journal: THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED: Where Democrats Rule, Citizens Flee
According to economist Stephen Moore, who co-authored the latest annual edition of "Rich States, Poor States," every single one of the ten most liberal states as measured by voting behavior suffered population losses over the last decade:

You have created a thread of reality, unlike the left who have threads all over this board about Trump and the Russians, with just innuendo to support it. They then "bump" to keep threads with facts for which they have no answers, or refuse to admit how weak their position is; off the main viewing board.

So for once, let us discuss "FACTS" supported by statistics........or put in easy speak------> libs, if your policies are so wonderful, why are people fleeing your jurisdiction? Since you are so wonderful, shouldn't everyone be running towards you, instead of running away from you as fast as they can-)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You have created a thread of reality, unlike the left who have threads all over this board about Trump and the Russians, with just innuendo to support it. They then "bump" to keep threads with facts for which they have no answers, or refuse to admit how weak their position is; off the main viewing board.

So for once, let us discuss "FACTS" supported by statistics........or put in easy speak------> libs, if your policies are so wonderful, why are people fleeing your jurisdiction? Since you are so wonderful, shouldn't everyone be running towards you, instead of running away from you as fast as they can-)

The most Liberal states are like Mexico. Everyone living in them want's to get the fuck out of there!

upload_2017-3-20_9-43-51.jpeg

upload_2017-3-20_9-44-3.jpeg

Big%2BEYE.jpg

You have to realize that The DNC and Soros are actually paying Radical Liberal Trolls to Infest Message Boards and disrupt them. This is something I think USMB should look in to, so as to protect the forums from disruption and continual spamming of the board by Paid Professional Trolls of the same type themed messaging over and over and over and over again.

Note that there is no exchange of ideas. just trolling, baiting, and flaming. Has one liberal poster put forward even 1 solution to any issue that America has to face? Not even one? This is how you know a forum is being Professionally Trolled.

All you are seeing is Liberal Trolls, posting "attack points" i.e. negative messaging or Propaganda by posting variations of "Trump is a Failure" "Trump is Dangerous" "Trump has poor Poll Numbers" "Trump colluded with Russians" "Trump will Resign" "Trump should be or can be Impeached" "Trump will start WWIII" "Trump lied about a.), b.), c.) etc. etc. "Trump is always on Vacation" "Trump is angering our Allies" "Trump is Incompetent" "Trump is Unqualified" "Trump is Mentally Unstable" "Trump is a Clown" "Trump is an Orange Clown" "Trump wants to have Sex With His Daughter" "Trump Hates Women" "Trump Hates Minorities"

It's just lefty spinning the wheel of misfortune every day with a new fake headline and negative messaging, and every position on the wheel is labeled "Morally Bankrupt."

The fact that no one apparently can see all this for what it is, which is an orchestrated professional, and paid assault on an otherwise peaceful place to discuss ideas and actually debate current events, is actually puzzling to me.

I left another message board because of the moderators' failure to manage professional trolling.
This board is at least managed better here, but they need to be aware of this phenomena and crack down on it before it overwhelms the forum's and moderator's ability to deal with it.

What many of you are witnessing is organized spamming and trolling of the board, and I am surprised the moderators have not detected this, or seen this pattern, and done something about it.

Last edited:
People leave because they can't hang ! Those places are more expensive (because those states are successful)

You have to realize that The DNC and Soros are actually paying Radical Liberal Trolls to Infest Message Boards and disrupt them. This is something I think USMB should look in to, so as to protect the forums from disruption and continual spamming of the board by Paid Professional Trolls of the same type themed messaging over and over and over and over again.

Note that there is no exchange of ideas. just trolling, baiting, and flaming. Has one liberal poster put forward even 1 solution to any issue that America has to face? Not even one? This is how you know a forum is being Professionally Trolled.

All you are seeing is Liberal Trolls, posting "attack points" i.e. negative messaging or Propaganda by posting variations of "Trump is a Failure" "Trump is Dangerous" "Trump has poor Poll Numbers" "Trump colluded with Russians" "Trump will Resign" "Trump should be or can be Impeached" "Trump will start WWIII" "Trump lied about a.), b.), c.) etc. etc. "Trump is always on Vacation" "Trump is angering our Allies" "Trump is Incompetent" "Trump is Unqualified" "Trump is Mentally Unstable" "Trump is a Clown" "Trump is an Orange Clown" "Trump wants to have Sex With His Daughter" "Trump Hates Women" "Trump Hates Minorities"

It's just lefty spinning the wheel of misfortune every day with a new fake headline and negative messaging, and every position on the wheel is labeled "Morally Bankrupt."

The fact that no one apparently can see all this for what it is, which is an orchestrated professional, and paid assault on an otherwise peaceful place to discuss ideas and actually debate current events, is actually puzzling to me.

I left another message board because of the moderators' failure to manage professional trolling.
This board is at least managed better here, but they need to be aware of this phenomena and crack down on it before it overwhelms the forum's and moderator's ability to deal with it.

What many of you are witnessing is organized spamming and trolling of the board, and I am surprised the moderators have not detected this, or seen this pattern, and done something about it.

Mr O Tree, it is why I do not understand why Republicans of any stripe, post something in any of these lefty threads that are redundant, written by Astro turfing gaslighters, with the intention of giving the false premise that there are more people against Trump than there actually is.

Look at this thread! The OP has provided statistics proving American citizens are fleeing liberal policies across the country!

Now I can understand why a leftist would want this thread of pertinent stats to disappear, but I can't fathom why any Republican would ignore this thread of facts, and instead go to a thread barren of facts or statistics, written on innuendo, and defended by the op and leftist friends by opinion, and non truths. It makes absolutely no logic sense, to consistently defend an attack that is a lie, and while constantly doing so help keep that lie of a thread on top.

Democrats only have a generation or so until they can't win anything.

Demographics are actually very much on the side of patriots and nationalists.

Once the crazy Woodstock baby boomers are replaced with apolitical millennials, then the culture will also become apolitical.

Forum List

Back