If Democrats/liberals keep up the attack on white males...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...white males will eventually see they have a common enemy, unify, and fight back.

What the hell will Democrats/liberals do then?

I'm seeing it in the creative community, people who write for a living. They resent that being a white male is now a liability in advancing their career.

...white males will eventually see they have a common enemy, unify, and fight back.

Same thing they've been doing. Laugh.
White males are scared and beaten into submission. Go to the nearest big city and wear a MAGA hat....you'll find out quickly who run Barter Town.

White males have either become part of the metrosexual revolution or have decided to sit this fight out.

You're on your own Pale Face. Good luck

Every time the left complains about their being "too many white males" in something, a liberal white male quietly converts to a Trump supporter.

Every time the left complains about their being "too many white males" in something, a liberal white male quietly converts to a Trump supporter.

You just made me laugh.
What are you...a freaking eternal optometrist :abgg2q.jpg:

But seriously, I wish that were true. "Good men" are allowing America to fall into really, REALLY bad hands.

Same thing they've been doing. Laugh.
White males are scared and beaten into submission. Go to the nearest big city and wear a MAGA hat....you'll find out quickly who run Barter Town.

White males have either become part of the metrosexual revolution or have decided to sit this fight out.

You're on your own Pale Face. Good luck

Sad, pathetic truth.
I wear a MAGA hat here in and around the LA area quite often...The wetbacks and blacks look at me like I’m fucking crazy but say nothing..it’s always some white man gravy gargling faggot or white trash degenerate who utters something under his breath. I can’t wait for them to become a wetbacks bitch one day.

I'm seeing it in the creative community, people who write for a living. They resent that being a white male is now a liability in advancing their career.

The poor dears! How horrible this must be for them. Not to be taken seriously just because they're a white male. It must be simply awful not to be forever considered not quite good enough just because of your sex or race. As a woman, who has always had to be smarter, quicker and harder working than the dumb white guys I worked with to get ahead, I completely understand how you feel. I truly do.

White males have been doing that in his country since the civil war.

They don't even need an enemy. They'll just make one up. That's what AM talk radio is for.

69541349_2446160198794074_7581142234112720896_n.jpg

The poor dears! How horrible this must be for them. Not to be taken seriously just because they're a white male. It must be simply awful not to be forever considered not quite good enough just because of your sex or race. As a woman, who has always had to be smarter, quicker and harder working than the dumb white guys I worked with to get ahead, I completely understand how you feel. I truly do.
How did you grow up to be such a worthless bitch?

Forum List

Back