If Democrats Knew

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
all of those politically biased indictments and kangaroo investigations and other attacks on Trump would be the catalysts in re-electing Trump, would they stop all the nonsense? Or, is TDS so incurable that they would continue, even if all of this was actually responsible for re-electing Trump? Trump keeps on gaining in the polls, with many polls now showing Trump beating the margins of errors. Has the short term satisfaction of getting Trump worth him becoming president again?

all of those politically biased indictments and kangaroo investigations and other attacks on Trump would be the catalysts in re-electing Trump, would they stop all the nonsense? Or, is TDS so incurable that they would continue, even if all of this was actually responsible for re-electing Trump? Trump keeps on gaining in the polls, with many polls now showing Trump beating the margins of errors. Has the short term satisfaction of getting Trump worth him becoming president again?

So you like criminals?
Like we didn't know that.

Quick question...

Who was leading the field in the DEM primaries in 2019?
Big hint...It wasn't Biden.
50% of voters aren't paying attention right now and 8-10M voters who've turned or will turn 18 before Nov 2024 aren't even being asked the question.

But continue

1697834615997.gif

But he already has won in the polls...
Yep. He's far ahead in the primary polls. He'll probably get the nomination. He might have even beaten Biden in a poll or two. None of that is an indicator that he will win the presidency.

So you like criminals?
Like we didn't know that.

Quick question...

Who was leading the field in the DEM primaries in 2019?
Big hint...It wasn't Biden.
50% of voters aren't paying attention right now and 8-10M voters who've turned or will turn 18 before Nov 2024 aren't even being asked the question.

But continue

View attachment 845900
Who said I like criminals?

The GOP cant elect themselves and you think they'll elect a twice impeached, 30 indictment legally declared rapist?

If Democrats stole the election last time, what's to prevent them stealing the election this time?

Of course they will try to do just that again with Riots prior, bogus ballots, machine tampering etc. Last time they stole about 30 million ballots. But even that may not do it this time?

But it will be much harder this time as they may have to overcome nearly 100million votes for President Trump.

The fucked up 2024 race, with Trump being subjected to politically motivated bullshit prosecutions, an incompetent, barely sentient old man as president, leftists running amok in our government, the GOP's Speaker clusterfuck, the political divide with towering levels of rage and vitriol, people turning communist, people turning authoritarianism, crime running rampant, weird sounding Rick and Morty, and my old balls now sagging so low they are getting wet when I sit down to shit ... All of this is a sign of how fucked up our society has become. The hate is now so entrenched I doubt that we will ever be able to get out of this soul crushing debacle.

I hate to say this, but maybe the ONLY way to rectify everything IS for us to have a good world war in order to bring about unity in this country and purge the cancer. I hate that, though, because unless you are a defense contractor it will bankrupt most everybody. Then there are the nuclear weapons that will blast us back to the stone age, making us - the survivors - all into a bunch of little glowing Flintstones characters growing dicks and tails out of our foreheads.

The real problem is , the people that fell for Deep State Joes bs refuse to accept the fact that they were fooled and are gullible.

Leftism / Liberalism is an ADOLESCENT world view and is formed when a young person lacks real world experiences such as trauma, grief, violence. We see many adults that espouse this naive worldview because they never mature emotionally and still FEEL like a 20 yr old. I know white haired professors still talking about THE SUMMER OF LOVE 67. The problem is, these people grow up in nice, safe areas with secure jobs. As a result, they never have any threats or hardships that would force them to use their brain to survive and thus to grow, I call these areas "Libtard Incubators".

Did Joe forgive Student Loans ???? NO BECAUSE YOU CANNOT FORGIVE THEM AS THEY WERE MADE INTO INVESTMENT SECURITIES CALLED SLABS IN 2008 and they were paying a high dividend. This is why you cannot bankrupt a student loan.

The fucked up 2024 race, with Trump being subjected to politically motivated bullshit prosecutions, an incompetent, barely sentient old man as president, leftists running amok in our government, the GOP's Speaker clusterfuck, the political divide with towering levels of rage and vitriol, people turning communist, people turning authoritarianism, crime running rampant, weird sounding Rick and Morty, and my old balls now sagging so low they are getting wet when I sit down to shit ... All of this is a sign of how fucked up our society has become. The hate is now so entrenched I doubt that we will ever be able to get out of this soul crushing debacle.

I hate to say this, but maybe the ONLY way to rectify everything IS for us to have a good world war in order to bring about unity in this country and purge the cancer. I hate that, though, because unless you are a defense contractor it will bankrupt most everybody. Then there are the nuclear weapons that will blast us back to the stone age, making us - the survivors - all into a bunch of little glowing Flintstones characters growing dicks and tails out of our foreheads.
Te sad part is that there are lots of crazies who think just like you.

Yep. He's far ahead in the primary polls. He'll probably get the nomination. He might have even beaten Biden in a poll or two. None of that is an indicator that he will win the presidency.
He has Biden beaten in a whole lot of polls.

The GOP cant elect themselves and you think they'll elect a twice impeached, 30 indictment legally declared rapist?

Forum List

Back