If Darwinism is true, there ought to be specimens of that in-between species between ape and human...

Where are they?
800wm
So, you are suggesting that if a man possesses a protruding jaw and brow, that makes him less than human? Perhaps you should consider the following: Homo erectus: The Ape Man That Wasn't

We did not evolve from apes.
Indeed we did.
A scientist cannot change any ape into a human, though he play with DNA for 100 years. If a regiment of scientists cannot form humans from apes, how do you suppose nature without consideration or thought could have performed such a trick without reason?

A scientist cannot change any ape into a human, though he play with DNA for 100 years.

Or turn this.........View attachment 488048

Into this..........View attachment 488049

But let me guess. Some supernatural ghost you worship can do it in s blink.
You must be kidding.

I believe this planet was seeded by outsiders just as we will seed planets that have no life on them.

Every thousand years or so they return to observe the results.

On one of their latest visits they observed humans, being much like themselves and decided to offer a helping hand. To do this they implanted new ideas in our minds that stimulated new theories that developed into the industrial world we live in today.

I also believe they are among us today.

Once we stop eating the flesh of other living things, they will reveal themselves. If, and only if we do not destroy ourselves before them.

Just a thought

If it's ok by you, I would rather you didn't think at all.
No one comes from anywhere to seed the earth. That's just another whacky conspiracy theory and there is no evidence to suggest there is.
Try Again.

Where are they?

Neanderthal was one of them. Part of their genes are in us. It's how evolution works. Things mix, things then die out and the new, more powerful one moves forwards.

Like in the UK. The Celts weren't the original inhabitants. So who were? We don't know. They died out or became a part of the Celts.

The Island-Celts were perhaps biologically no Celts at all - but they spoke Celtic languages. The reason for this "lingua franka" - which became their own language - could had been international trades. And in context with travellings because of trades different marriages had happened over a long time and often also over very big distances in the world of the Celts, so different populations were mixed. In the end is today no one able to find any real difference any longer.

All science can ever offer is the best explanation to fit the available evidence.

I don't disagree what I disagree with is the diehards INSISTING it is proven and undisputable. The only thing proven is we did descend from Neanderthal.
Science does evidence, not proof. That we descended from Neanderthal may be the best explanation for the evidence we have.

I don't disagree what I disagree with is the diehards INSISTING it is proven and undisputable. The only thing proven is we did descend from Neanderthal.
Science does evidence, not proof. That we descended from Neanderthal may be the best explanation for the evidence we have.
tell the idiots in this thread INSISTING that science has prove of everything from about 7 million years ago to present, ignoring the huge holes missing species and un related species being claimed to be part of link. Science takes that fragmentary evidence and says this may have happened. They make educated guesses and assumptions to fill all the glaring holes.

Forum List

Back