Zone1 If Christians Don't Need The Cross Hanging Everywhere To Feel Accepted Then Why Does The LGBT Need To Have A Flag To Feel Accepted?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just wondering this after something that I read today. It's a legit question is it not? They get upset at us for trying to shove our beliefs down their throats, but what about the other way around? Why should we accept them for who they are (even if they're trans and not accepting themselves for who God actually made them to be) if they won't accept us for who we are? Why can't we just agree to disagree?

I was just wondering this after something that I read today. It's a legit question is it not? They get upset at us for trying to shove our beliefs down their throats, but what about the other way around? Why should we accept them for who they are (even if they're trans and not accepting themselves for who God actually made them to be) if they won't accept us for who we are? Why can't we just agree to disagree?
Its the most battle-ax nonsense ever.

"if christians don't need the cross hanging everywhere"..................................:heehee:

Forum List

Back