If Christains did this to Muslims Obama would all over this..

Megyn Kelly Breaks Down Why We Won?t See The White House Help Persecuted Christians Anytime Soon

First Egypt killed a bunch of Christians and now in Iraq.. Who says islam is a peaceful religion !!

Actually I was more upset when Iraq's national museum was ransacked in 2003. That wouldn't have happened if THE DICK and THE BUSH had just stayed out Iraq in the first place.

Wars and persecution are always started by religion and the religious. It's why I'm an atheist. We don't hurt anyone.

Last edited:
Megyn Kelly Breaks Down Why We Won?t See The White House Help Persecuted Christians Anytime Soon

First Egypt killed a bunch of Christians and now in Iraq.. Who says islam is a peaceful religion !!

Actually I was more upset when Iraq's national museum was ransacked in 2003. That wouldn't have happened if THE DICK and THE BUSH had just stayed out Iraq in the first place.

Wars and persecution are always started by religion and the religious. It's why I'm an atheist. We don't hurt anyone.

Stalin and Chairman Mao don't count?

stir.gif

Say a person who supports a government that has killed and ruined how many lives since Pres. Obama supports the war on drugs, the war on terror, and etc

Forum List

Back