“if” bush had heeded 911 warnings….

“IF” BUSH HAD HEEDED 911 WARNINGS….

We would not have had 911-2001 leading up to Afghanistan and Iraq war that killed a million Americans. 3,000 on 911, 5,000 in Iraq and over 2000 in Afghanistan leading to an unstable Middle East. Not the mention the deaths of our allies and Muslims civilians. Even the attack in Libya by terrorists commemorating 911and across the world. Where the **** was the “Issa’s rage” then against Bush, Cheney and Runsfeld that he is now unleashing on Obama because “4” Americans died in an attack on the Consulate in Libya? When are we going to stop blaming Bush? Never. This blunder costing us billions will go down in history books. Because if we forget, we are bound to repeat.
Want to talk about a “cover-up.” Information Obama is getting, he is giving to us in a timely fashion. But FOXNEWS claim to have had information it was a terrorist attack before Obama had it. How about the lies and cover-up about Saddam having WMDs and being a threat? The only threat as we now know, was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. And will continue with Israel and Romney/Ryan bomb, bomb and bombing Iran.

“There are lie, and then there are damn lies.”Mark Twain.

PS.
Romney is due to be on the View and Woopie will open that can of “whoop ***” that Obama did not.

If Bush had heeded 9/11 warnings and successfully thwarted the highjackings and saved all those lives he would have gone down in history as a true hero and the best president of all time. He did not. He was a miserable failure and forever an embarrassment to himself, his family and his country.

So how about YOU tell us how he should have stopped it! He could have had information...but this is a big country, where should he have been to stop it?? How was he to know WHEN it would happen??

Exactly! I've asked that question several times and have NEVER gotten an answer. Even if Bush, and everyone else, knew something was going to happen.....how were they going to know where to be??? How could Bush have known where and how the strike was going to happen?

I never get an answer....BUT, it's STILL all Bush's fault!

I don't think most people realistically expected Bush to figure out what exactly was going to happen and where and when it was going to happen. But Bush didn't do anything. He took no action. He and his staff never spitballed possibilities or tasked any group to come up with scenarios or possible preventive measures. Put simply, Bush didn't do shit!

Last edited:
What warnings exactly did Bush ignore? Would that be the Al-Qaeda determined to attack U.S. one or the Al-Qaeda wants to high jack airplanes one? I defy anyone to honestly say 9-11 could have been foreseen much less prevented based on those two warnings.

Exactly! I've asked that question several times and have NEVER gotten an answer. Even if Bush, and everyone else, knew something was going to happen.....how were they going to know where to be??? How could Bush have known where and how the strike was going to happen?

I don't think most people realistically expected Bush to figure out what exactly was going to happen and where and when it was going to happen. But Bush didn't do anything. He took no action. He and his staff never spitball possibilities or tasked any group to come up with scenarios or possible preventive measures. Put simply, Bush didn't do shit!

Change Bush to Obama in the above post and you'll be up on current events with regards to Terrorist attacks against Americans.

Lol. YOU and stupid, uneducated morons like you, are the biggest problem this nation faces. We force people to take classes, pass an exam and get a license to paint someone's toe nails or cut their hair, but we allow idiots and morons like you and the other brain dead liberals on this thread, to vote. Stop allowing morons like you people to vote, and we'd stop having worthless scumbags like obama, pelosi, ried, frank et al in charge. God I can't stand stupidity and there's way too much of it in the democratic party's followers today.

hey im sure it was just an oversite....but you forgot to mention the worthless scumbags from the other pasture....just sayin.....

Far as I'm concerned I'd make EVERYONE take AND pass, exams in civics, English, reading comprehension and 20th century history before the could enjoy the priviledge of voting. That would be repubs, dems, indies, everyone. We need to weed out ALL the dumbasses from the voter rolls.

in this day and age that would really narrow it down.....

“IF” BUSH HAD HEEDED 911 WARNINGS….

We would not have had 911-2001 leading up to Afghanistan and Iraq war that killed a million Americans. 3,000 on 911, 5,000 in Iraq and over 2000 in Afghanistan leading to an unstable Middle East. Not the mention the deaths of our allies and Muslims civilians. Even the attack in Libya by terrorists commemorating 911and across the world. Where the **** was the “Issa’s rage” then against Bush, Cheney and Runsfeld that he is now unleashing on Obama because “4” Americans died in an attack on the Consulate in Libya? When are we going to stop blaming Bush? Never. This blunder costing us billions will go down in history books. Because if we forget, we are bound to repeat.
Want to talk about a “cover-up.” Information Obama is getting, he is giving to us in a timely fashion. But FOXNEWS claim to have had information it was a terrorist attack before Obama had it. How about the lies and cover-up about Saddam having WMDs and being a threat? The only threat as we now know, was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. And will continue with Israel and Romney/Ryan bomb, bomb and bombing Iran.

“There are lie, and then there are damn lies.”Mark Twain.

PS.
Romney is due to be on the View and Woopie will open that can of “whoop ***” that Obama did not.

If Bush had heeded 9/11 warnings and successfully thwarted the highjackings and saved all those lives he would have gone down in history as a true hero and the best president of all time. He did not. He was a miserable failure and forever an embarrassment to himself, his family and his country.
i dont agree with ya Huggs....i think that AFTER 9/11 when he had 90% of the people behind him and most of the planet.....if he would have just stayed focused on the Terrorist and pursued them and their kind and made a difference in their world instead of going into Iraq....then i think he would be considered what you said.....but when you have half-ass leadership skills like he had....you take an opportunity like that where you can make a difference and turn it to shit like he did.......

radial right are using four dead americans as a distraction from the real problem, the economy and healthcare and homeland security.

Wow you're dumb, Obama dosent want to talk about those, hence Big bird, tax returns, bain capital.....alll bullshit......lets talk about the economy....I'm game...what do you want to talk about?

I don't think most people realistically expected Bush to figure out what exactly was going to happen and where and when it was going to happen. But Bush didn't do anything. He took no action. He and his staff never spitball possibilities or tasked any group to come up with scenarios or possible preventive measures. Put simply, Bush didn't do shit!

What was he supposed to do, moron? None of you libturds can every explain that.

If Clinton had heeded bin-Laden's threats and let the CIA kill the sumbitch, 9-11 would NEVER have happened. Rather, he sat around in the oval office getting blow-jobs from his 24 year old squeeze, Monica, and IGNORING HIS DUTIES.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZnlqwM_kI"]BILL CLINTON DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO KILL BIN-LADEN...MICHAEL SCHEUER[/ame]

If,If,If... If Brad Pitt was never born I would have ended up with Jennifer Anniston.
You guys act like OBL sent an email telling us what and when he was attacking...

C'mon....

Wait a second, is this another one of the liberal story lines? To be repeated endlessly with the express hope that it will be believed?

Bush wasn't President when the latest 9/11 occured. Bush didn't outright lie about 9/11 as did this president. I am not sure what the point of the OP is, Obama is worse then Bush or the same? Either way I guess you won't be voting for someone that is no better then Bush.

More Michael Scheuer...

Hillary Clinton has blood on her hands...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re3_Y3rZ8FI&feature=related"]Hillary has blood on her hands[/ame]

LilOlLady, some time in the future, in the state of Nevada, a young man will hold up a liquor store armed with a shotgun.

Your job is to prevent the crime.

There. You've just received the same amount of intelligence as Bush did regarding the possibility of terrorist attacks on US soil.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?​

"It is easy to cast blame in hindsight. Even if Bush had been obsessed with the terrorist threat, 9/11 might not have been prevented. But the President's apparent lack of rigor--his incuriosity about an enemy that had attacked American targets overseas and had attempted an attack at home--raises a basic question about the nature and competence of this Administration. And that is not a question the Republicans want you to take to the polls in November."

bush-eyes%5B1%5D.gif

"It is easy to cast blame in hindsight. Even if Bush had been obsessed with the terrorist threat, 9/11 might not have been prevented. But the President's apparent lack of rigor--his incuriosity about an enemy that had attacked American targets overseas and had attempted an attack at home--raises a basic question about the nature and competence of this Administration. And that is not a question the Republicans want you to take to the polls in November."

THE ENTIRE YEARS 1998 AND 1999

When the CLINTON BUFFOONS WERE TOO CHICKENSHIT TO TAKE THE BALL.

Clinton NEVER took the effing ball. In 1998 and 1999, he and his crack crew of buffoons, Sandy Berger and Richard Clarke, PASSED ON the opportunity to KILL THE SUMBITCH, bin Laden, 8 to 10 different times. THAT is a matter of record according the the man who ran the "KILL bin-Laden DESK" for the CIA, Agent Michael Scheuer.

So, once again (for the umtieth time) it has been clearly demonstrated that BOTH parties have been incompetent to the point of criminality.

Vote other.

Within your minds somehow the two things are the same, how?

Obama should of had enough sense to understand that eastern lybia=war zone. There should of been Marines.

9-11 was in many ways occurred in the same way as terrorist attacks happen. Out of the blue and with some warning...BUT Lybia's embassy should of HAD MARINES no matter.

Did Bush fuck up, YES.

Within your minds somehow the two things are the same, how?

Obama should of had enough sense to understand that eastern lybia=war zone. There should of been Marines.

9-11 was in many ways occurred in the same way as terrorist attacks happen. Out of the blue and with some warning...BUT Lybia's embassy should of HAD MARINES no matter.

Did Bush fuck up, YES.

You left that chickenshit CLINTON (William Jefferson) out of the blame game. That sonofabitch is the BIGGEST FUCK UP.

Hmm, was Bubba Clinton lying when he claimed Saddam Hussein had WMD? Was he also lying when he bombed Iraq for days? Then there's his culpability in allowing the terrorists to train to fly 757's in America. for at least two years before 9/11.
That's not mentioning wtc#1, the South African Embassies bombing, Khobar Towers and the USS Cole Attack. Thus when Bubba had OBL handed to him on a platter he did not take the opportunity, but he did bomb an aspirin factory, oh, he also warned OBL off before he sent scrise missiles in to scare him.
But hey, let's put all the blame on Bush, after both DEMOCRATS and Republicans voted to attack Iraq.
You certainly have to up your medication to surpress your fantanasies, or is it just the propaganda you've swallowed hook, line and sinker?

Forum List

Back