If Booooosh had joked about using the IRS as an attack dog...

There's nothing to defend, Monkeyboy...in fact I dearly wish you would get this joke published all over the internets so it makes its way onto the evening news.

It warms my heart to see you idiots acting like idiots...especially when it makes the national news.

To those who don't think this is a fair criticism. (Even though it's obvious you don't think anyway.)

What if the President of ASU, or one or more of the Board of Regents gets audited? After the President used that threat as a punchline? And after he and TurboTax Tim announced a new program to agressively go after "tax cheats" and hiring 800 additional folks to staff the IRS?

Here's the timeline: The announcement of the new aggressive program to catch "tax cheats" and hiring 800 more IRS staffers -- then a week later, the gaffe at the ASU commencement, making gross abuse of power a punchline to a joke. IRS audits as an attack dog.

C'mon now.... Can you not see how stupid this is and what a major embarrassment it would be if any of these folks now winds up with an audit? Even though as I said earlier, it would definitely be a random deal, not targeted, but still -- do you not see the problem?

This is the exact kind of group-think stupidity that led to the Scare Force One flyover of Manhattan! Because you know Obama has a team writing his jokes for him, and not one of those geniuses said, "hey, threatening gross abuse of power even in a joking way might not be the best idea."

Take off your "Jesus glasses" and use your analytical brain for a change.

Last edited:
There's nothing to defend, Monkeyboy...in fact I dearly wish you would get this joke published all over the internets so it makes its way onto the evening news.

It warms my heart to see you idiots acting like idiots...especially when it makes the national news.
It would be all over the evening news, would be a major scandal for about three weeks, had Bush done this same thing.

And worry not, for even the cheerleader partisan MSM will run with this story when any of the folks mentioned in the "joke" actually gets an audit!

Gross abuse of power is a good punchline now, something to joke about?

Stupid ass.

Last edited:

us vs them mentality :eusa_hand:

Are you fucking serious?

I hope this gets the same treatment as the Wanda Sykes joke.

You people on a daily basis make yourself look like idiots.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And idiots they are. Totally scared to death that President Obama will be a success. They already resent his popularity at home and abroad. President Clinton travels overseas and gets cheering crowds wherever he speaks. Were President Bush to travel overseas now, he might well get arrested for War Crimes. I predict after President Obama serves his two terms that he will be one of our most popular ex-Presidents.
^^^This is the stupidity I often allude to when describing Obamaphiles. Their totally mindless, blind cheerleading with no modicum of analytical ability left whatsoever. They're so thin skinned about their messiah, they cannot stand even the most minuscule criticism.

And they have no intellectual honesty about it whatsoever, even to the point of not even bothering to read and understand the opposing views. They simply, reflexively come to the defense of their messiah, much like Jesus-freak fundies and Muslim extremists do.

Isn't it fun to watch and at the same time disturbing too?

Now, as to the posts, here's what would have happened if this was Bush. And don't worry, I know you live in denial and I don't expect you to agree. But anyone who knows you will.

First, the media would be crucifying Bush over it. Then like the puppet you are, you would be lecturing everyone about how necessary it was for the media to expose Bush like this and that there was nothing partisan about it. Just good journalism. Everyone would laugh at you. The headlines would continue another 3 weeks and you would be expressing outrage at anyone who thought it was just a funny joke.

That pretty much nails it. Your blind, partisan stupidity is eclipsed only by your dishonesty with yourself.
this is why i doubt Obama's approval ratings will ever drop below 40%
the braindead followers will never admit he screwed up

what kind of comment is that? "you idiots"....is that your definition of "we're all in this together" comment...how that that not an us vs. them comment?
Ah, you think I believe that all conservatives are idiots. Not quite. I was talking about a small majority...those that continually express fauxrage over nothing.

ok...i take back my comment, it did read like you meant all by not clarifying "you"...

thanks for explaining...
No problem. ;)

Ah, you think I believe that all conservatives are idiots. Not quite. I was talking about a small majority...those that continually express fauxrage over nothing.
Once again proving you haven't even bothered to read the thread. I suppose you could otherwise show us all an example of this "fauxrage" you're talking about?

Or, you can admit that your presence in this thread is exactly like I described, just another mindless, thin-skinned Obamadrone reflexively defending its messiah much like Jesus-freaks and muslim extremists reflexively defend theirs.

Once again proving you haven't even bothered to read the thread. I suppose you could otherwise show us all an example of this "fauxrage" you're talking about?

Or, you can admit that your presence in this thread is exactly like I described, just another mindless, thin-skinned Obamadrone reflexively defending its messiah much like Jesus-freaks and muslim extremists reflexively defend theirs.

Meh ... I defend anyone's right to laugh at anything they want.

This isn't and has never been about what one should laugh at. It's about what the leader of the free world should/shouldn't use as joke fodder.

Gross abuse of power by the POTUS isn't a joking matter.

This isn't and has never been about what one should laugh at. It's about what the leader of the free world should/shouldn't use as joke fodder.

How is it abusing power? Did he make a law that now says everyone has to laugh at the joke? Or pass a bill which says that they have to make it happen? Or did he himself try to say that no other joke is legal now?

Obama is an idiot for so many things, this is just ... well ... lame. It's another non-issue. If there was someone bad mouthing you, wouldn't you laugh at a joke at their expense? Obama is still human, and humans are suppose to have emotions and feelings. Now if he had made jokes about him illegal then I would agree, but he didn't, he just had himself a laugh, that's all, and he laughs at jokes at his own expense to. He made guest appearances where he laughed openly about jokes at his own expense. Focusing on non-issues is old, and many people are starting to make fun of those non-issues, but everyone gets all outraged about the jokes all the time. It's just gotten sad now.

How is it abusing power? Did he make a law that now says everyone has to laugh at the joke? Or pass a bill which says that they have to make it happen? Or did he himself try to say that no other joke is legal now?

Obama is an idiot for so many things, this is just ... well ... lame. It's another non-issue. If there was someone bad mouthing you, wouldn't you laugh at a joke at their expense? Obama is still human, and humans are suppose to have emotions and feelings. Now if he had made jokes about him illegal then I would agree, but he didn't, he just had himself a laugh, that's all, and he laughs at jokes at his own expense to. He made guest appearances where he laughed openly about jokes at his own expense. Focusing on non-issues is old, and many people are starting to make fun of those non-issues, but everyone gets all outraged about the jokes all the time. It's just gotten sad now.
Apparently you have not read the thread. Allow me to summarize the key points:

1.) The quote: "I learned to never again pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA bracket," he said, referring to the school's basketball team. "It won't happen again. President Crow and the board of regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."

2.) The unfortunate timing: Here's the timeline: The announcement of the new aggressive program to catch "tax cheats" and hiring 800 more IRS staffers -- then a week later, the gaffe at the ASU commencement, making gross abuse of power a punchline to a joke. IRS audits as an attack dog.

3.) What if it were Boooosh instead: First, the media would be crucifying Bush over it. Then the puppets such as ravi would be lecturing everyone about how necessary it was for the media to expose Bush like this and that there was nothing partisan about it. Just good journalism. Everyone would laugh at ravi. The headlines would continue another 3 weeks and ravi would be expressing outrage at anyone who thought it was just a funny joke.

(4.) Possible embarrassing consequences: What if the President of ASU, or one or more of the Board of Regents gets audited? After the President used that threat as a punchline? And after he and TurboTax Tim announced a new program to aggressively go after "tax cheats" and hiring 800 additional folks to staff the IRS?

C'mon now.... Can you not see how stupid this is and what a major embarrassment it would be if any of these folks now winds up with an audit? Even though as I said earlier, it would definitely be a random deal, not targeted, but still -- do you not see the problem?

This is the exact kind of group-think stupidity that led to the Scare Force One flyover of Manhattan! Because you know Obama has a team writing his jokes for him, and not one of those geniuses said, "hey, threatening gross abuse of power even in a joking way might not be the best idea."

And these thin-skinned Obamatons just reflexively rush in to defend even the most minor criticism.

Now, make sure we understand -- I DON'T think this is all that big of a deal. But it sure would BE one, had it been Bush who used this joke. And fair-minded, honest folks know that's right. So do the partisan hack liars, but they would never admit it.

1.) The quote: "I learned to never again pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA bracket," he said, referring to the school's basketball team. "It won't happen again. President Crow and the board of regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."

2.) The unfortunate timing: Here's the timeline: The announcement of the new aggressive program to catch "tax cheats" and hiring 800 more IRS staffers -- then a week later, the gaffe at the ASU commencement, making gross abuse of power a punchline to a joke. IRS audits as an attack dog.

3.) What if it were Boooosh instead: First, the media would be crucifying Bush over it. Then the puppets such as ravi would be lecturing everyone about how necessary it was for the media to expose Bush like this and that there was nothing partisan about it. Just good journalism. Everyone would laugh at ravi. The headlines would continue another 3 weeks and ravi would be expressing outrage at anyone who thought it was just a funny joke.

(4.) Possible embarrassing consequences: What if the President of ASU, or one or more of the Board of Regents gets audited? After the President used that threat as a punchline? And after he and TurboTax Tim announced a new program to aggressively go after "tax cheats" and hiring 800 additional folks to staff the IRS?

And these thin-skinned Obamatons just reflexively rush in to defend even the most minor criticism.

Now, make sure we understand -- I DON'T think this is all that big of a deal. But it sure would BE one, had it been Bush who used this joke. And fair-minded, honest folks know that's right. So do the partisan hack liars, but they would never admit it.

Granted, that makes more sense and is far more logical. However, I would not have been one of those, I would have made the same stance that it's "just a joke" no matter who said it.

Granted, that makes more sense and is far more logical.
Most of that post is composed of pastes from my earlier posts in the thread.
However, I would not have been one of those, I would have made the same stance that it's "just a joke" no matter who said it.
Remember the phrase, "It's all just good fun until someone gets hurt" so, how funny do you think the joke will be when the audits come?

This is the President, joking that he might grossly abuse his power by using IRS audits as an attack dog. Hello, McFly, anybody home?

Last edited:

imagine a parent "jokingly" telling their child, you better watch it or i'm going to burn your face with this cigarette butt...

i'm sure the same people who defend obama would defend that "joke" :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you hear parents all the time telling their kids that they will burn their face with a cigarette butt? you hang around some fucked up people, that explains alot, thanks for that. :eusa_whistle:

Meh, you're stretching, and you get angry because I am? Sounds like a personal problem. I gave an example already "got your nose" is pretty much the same thing as "wish he had kidney failure" ... at least mine was a closer analogy.

are you drunk? i made a comment about cigarettes which you said you heard all the time...then you gave another one you hear. stay on topic...i am talking solely about the cigarette "joke"...

i am not talking about getting your nose, either stay with the conversation or go somewhere else. let me make this simple for you, as it apparently is needed....

would you defend a parent making a "joke" to their child threatening to burn their child with a cigarette butt?

Because an illegal audit is somehow equal to burning a small child?

Because President Crow has the same cognitive abilities to realize when one is joking and when one isn't as a small child?

Man, you are really fucking stupid, aren't you.

Granted, that makes more sense and is far more logical.
Most of that post is composed of pastes from my earlier posts in the thread.
However, I would not have been one of those, I would have made the same stance that it's "just a joke" no matter who said it.
Remember the phrase, "It's all just good fun until someone gets hurt" so, how funny do you think the joke will be when the audits come?

This is the President, joking that he might grossly abuse his power by using IRS audits as an attack dog. Hello, McFly, anybody home?

Well, when that does happen then it's still just bad timing, since the IRS pretty much audits whenever they feel like it anyway. I would be more worried with the partisanship of the IRS since the president isn't suppose to be able to tell them to do such things. Though as I see it, they will take anything as a green light, as soon as someone in power says such a thing they will go after that target no matter who is in charge, and that's not really the presidents fault, that's the IRS being the typical bullies they tend to be. It would wrongly take the publicity off them.

As for you past posts, sorry I didn't get around to reading them before, they do make good points, but you also know I love being the devils advocate in matters.

Meh, you're stretching, and you get angry because I am? Sounds like a personal problem. I gave an example already "got your nose" is pretty much the same thing as "wish he had kidney failure" ... at least mine was a closer analogy.

are you drunk? i made a comment about cigarettes which you said you heard all the time...then you gave another one you hear. stay on topic...i am talking solely about the cigarette "joke"...

i am not talking about getting your nose, either stay with the conversation or go somewhere else. let me make this simple for you, as it apparently is needed....

would you defend a parent making a "joke" to their child threatening to burn their child with a cigarette butt?

Because an illegal audit is somehow equal to burning a small child?

Because President Crow has the same cognitive abilities to realize when one is joking and when one isn't as a small child?

Man, you are really fucking stupid, aren't you.

did i say it was equal? where did i say small child? smoking crack so early in the week?

i was testing the waters to see just how far people would go to defend a "joke"...threatening someone with a tax audit is no laughing matter, but i'm glad to know you, unlike kitten koder, would not defend or laugh at a "joke" about cigarette butts

Forum List

Back