If Booooosh had joked about using the IRS as an attack dog...

are you drunk? i made a comment about cigarettes which you said you heard all the time...then you gave another one you hear. stay on topic...i am talking solely about the cigarette "joke"...

i am not talking about getting your nose, either stay with the conversation or go somewhere else. let me make this simple for you, as it apparently is needed....

would you defend a parent making a "joke" to their child threatening to burn their child with a cigarette butt?

Because an illegal audit is somehow equal to burning a small child?

Because President Crow has the same cognitive abilities to realize when one is joking and when one isn't as a small child?

Man, you are really fucking stupid, aren't you.

did i say it was equal? where did i say small child? smoking crack so early in the week?

Generally one doesn't make analogies they believe are unequal. Sorry, I expected you to not be so blatantly dishonest.

i was testing the waters to see just how far people would go to defend a "joke"...threatening someone with a tax audit is no laughing matter, but i'm glad to know you, unlike kitten koder, would not defend or laugh at a "joke" about cigarette butts

The difference is how obvious it is that its a joke. Thats what makes it harmful or not. I assumed small child for your benefit, to give you and your asinine example the benefit of the doubt. Pardon me for actually giving you a charitable interpretation.

If someone says that to their adult child, and they are clearly dicking around, who cares. If its to someone who doesn't/can't realize that its a joke, then its a problem. I'm pretty sure President Crow has the cognitive capability to realize that Obama was joking.

oh boy...then you support someone's right to "laugh" at the cigarette joke? yes or no....

seems you are saying you can only laugh but not say it....LMAO, you're a loon

If someone ever did laugh at it, yeah, but the person who said it doesn't need to be allowed near children.

wtf? are you serious...so if i find it funny, then i can be allowed around children, but if i said it, i shouldn't be....thats twisted...if someone said that around me the last thing i would do is laugh, you and i obviously live in different worlds....

I wouldn't trust you near children alone, but if you find it funny then that's your problem not mine. The difference is if you were vile enough to actually say it to the child, then that shows you would have no self control. Again, you are stretching, and doing exactly what you said you don't do earlier.

so, if someone laughs at that, you would not let them alone around children???

and wtf has this to do with us vs. them mentality, i have no idea what the hell you keep babbling about that i'm doing that which i talked of earlier...

take a long look in the mirror hypocrite....you run around the board yelling censorship to me and other posters, yet you are for censorship here. do you even realize how hypocritical you are? apparently not.

Obamadrone reflexively defending its messiah much like Jesus-freaks and muslim extremists reflexively defend theirs.

Why is it that only the right wing losers use terms like Messiah?

I know the answer, but wonder if you do?

you don't even know how to spell hypocrite...

all you're doing is showing the entire board you're a hypocrite. you do have good stuff to say at times, but dude, why you would enter a thread, complain about alleged derailment and then set out to do nothing but derail the thread is beyond me.... and then you complain about others using only ad homs when all you've done since reentering the thread this afternoon is using only ad homs...

chachi, you're mental

all you're doing is showing the entire board you're a hypocrite. you do have good stuff to say at times, but dude, why you would enter a thread, complain about alleged derailment and then set out to do nothing but derail the thread is beyond me.... and then you complain about others using only ad homs when all you've done since reentering the thread this afternoon is using only ad homs...

chachi, you're mental
I didn't "enter" the thread. I created it.

YOU are the simplistic moron who derailed it, and continued doing so even after my gentle admonishment. But I predict, all that's being fixed really soon.

i meant reenter, i said that later...

and YOU are not derailing it, LMAO...you're delusional...you jump back into the thread with nothing BUT ad homs against me and the other poster. and then all you've done since is insult...that you can't see your own hypocrisy is disturbing...take a look back in this thread, it is YOU who have derailed it :lol:

i was talking with kitty about how far a joke can go, how you and her think that is not germane to the topic of this thread is downright bizarre

chachi, you're mental

Do as I say...not as I do?? :eusa_shhh:

and YOU are not derailing it, LMAO...you're delusional...you jump back into the thread with nothing BUT ad homs against me and the other poster. and then all you've done since is insult...that you can't see your own hypocrisy is disturbing...take a look back in this thread, it is YOU who have derailed it :lol:

i was talking with kitty about how far a joke can go, how you and her think that is not germane to the topic of this thread is downright bizarre
Idiot, there were TWO pages of completely off-topic posts, before I removed what was left of the rest of your ass.

It's been rectified now, your idiot banter has been moved, magically, out of this thread.

Idiot, there were TWO pages of completely off-topic posts, before I removed what was left of the rest of your ass.

It's been rectified now, your idiot banter has been moved, magically, out of this thread.

and i notice YOUR posts are missing as well...and that you don't blame KK who started the whole mess...

and i notice YOUR posts are missing as well...and that you don't blame KK who started the whole mess...

I took responsibility for my role. Now it's in another thread, continue it there please if you must.

They've been moved to the proper place:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76800-pissing-contest.html

And she didn't start it, you did with your "us vs. them" partisan hack stupidity she properly addressed.

They've been moved to the proper place:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/76800-pissing-contest.html

And she didn't start it, you did with your "us vs. them" partisan hack stupidity she properly addressed.

notice how ravi handled it versus her....hmmmm

Nixon DID use the IRS as a weapon.

Yes, you're right. Had it been Bush making the joke....oh, wait a minute. Bush did make an hysterically funny video of himself looking under furniture and the rug in the Oval Office, looking for those elusive WMDs---that was while 1000s were dying in his war. Wasn't that funny!
Get a life! Obama opened his speech, speaking to the fact that "his body of work wasn't completed yet" as a reason for not being adorned with Doctoral robe honors. IT WAS A JOKE! PEOPLE LAUGHED! Bush's looking for WMDs at the DC Correspondents dinner was sick!

Yes, you're right. Had it been Bush making the joke....oh, wait a minute. Bush did make an hysterically funny video of himself looking under furniture and the rug in the Oval Office, looking for those elusive WMDs---that was while 1000s were dying in his war. Wasn't that funny!
Get a life! Obama opened his speech, speaking to the fact that "his body of work wasn't completed yet" as a reason for not being adorned with Doctoral robe honors. IT WAS A JOKE! PEOPLE LAUGHED! Bush's looking for WMDs at the DC Correspondents dinner was sick!
Boooosh is the standard you hold Obama to? Otherwise, this old saw of "Mom, look what the other kid did" really looks pretty stupid and completely belies the "change" mantra.

But it's nice to see you're officially on record that gross abuse of power by a President is okay for a punchline, something to joke about.

If the Pres. of ASU and/or any of the board of regents gets audited, that joke isn't all that funny anymore, is it?

And your thin-skinned, reflexive defense of The Obama even against the most mild of criticisms is amusing. Muslim extremists defending Allah or Mohammad do the exact same thing, as do fundie Jesus freaks.

And like them, you willingly suspend your intellect to do so.

Boooosh is the standard you hold Obama to? Otherwise, this old saw of "Mom, look what the other kid did" really looks pretty stupid and completely belies the "change" mantra.

But it's nice to see you're officially on record that gross abuse of power by a President is okay for a punchline, something to joke about.

If the Pres. of ASU and/or any of the board of regents gets audited, that joke isn't all that funny anymore, is it?

And your thin-skinned, reflexive defense of The Obama even against the most mild of criticisms is amusing. Muslim extremists defending Allah or Mohammad do the exact same thing, as do fundie Jesus freaks.

And like them, you willingly suspend your intellect to do so.

Your thread title:

If Booooosh had joked about using the IRS as an attack dog...

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back