If Booooosh had joked about using the IRS as an attack dog...

:eusa_boohoo:
For every time President Barak Hussein Obama speaks, and demonstrates a good sense of humor, he reminds us of someone else that could neither speak well, or had a reasonable sense of humor.

Bush was much funnier than Obama,without trying to be....and Obama is trying to be....

fact of life Rocks....your man aint no comedian....Bush on the other hand,was without even trying to be......all in all Obama was just trying to be funny,so i guess the guy can never be a regular guy,and in a NON-serious situation joke around....maybe if he had a better delivery.....

Nothing in this world that President Obama can do to please you fellows. So he should just get on with the agenda that matters to the people that supported him.

Nothing in this world that President Obama can do to please you fellows. So he should just get on with the agenda that matters to the people that supported him.

Rocks for an old fart you sure as hell dont have much wisdom......the dems dont like the repub prez,and the repubs dont like the dems prez....no matter what the fuck they do....its a very rare thing if they like the guy.....its what the parties do.....THATS WHY THEY BOTH SUCK....and you party followers just cant seem to grasp this.....

Would we have never heard the end of it? A POTUS making a joke, pretending to threaten anyone with a IRS audit?

Well, it happened and it's all okay, because it was The Obama making the joke. He said, Wednesday at his commencement speech at Arizona State University:

"I learned to never again pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA bracket," he said, referring to the school's basketball team. "It won't happen again. President Crow and the board of regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."

Now, this is wrong on so many levels. The President making such a joke, alluding to the power he has to mess people up, really is unseemly.

Had Boooosh done the same thing, there would have been howls for immediate impeachment. Congressional investigations, late-night incessant jokes, you name it.

But look at this another way -- what if it turns out that ASU President winds up in the dragnet of random IRS audits now? Completely unrelated to the joke you understand, but still getting audited all the same! This gaffe by Obama actually would put him in a bad position were this to happen.

Also, c'mon now Mr. President -- you nominated at least six tax cheats/incompetent tax filers to cabinet positions in your administration! Were you going to order targeted audits, shouldn't you start with those tax-challenged folks first?

You're not some undergrad anymore Mr. President, trying to fit in and be the cool kid, trying not to be a "sellout" as you described in your book.... You really gotta watch what the fuck you say out there now.

A truly idiotic joke that really has no good defense or even a good excuse. We don't even joke about such abuse of power.

I don't understand why conservatives spend so much time defending the honor of George Dumbya Bush, a man who destroyed their party.

I would think you would spend more time kicking him to the curb for completely and utterly discrediting your party.

But, time after time, you cons are obsessed with defending his honor, and crying and whining that bush was treated unfairly.

Would we have never heard the end of it? A POTUS making a joke, pretending to threaten anyone with a IRS audit?

Well, it happened and it's all okay, because it was The Obama making the joke. He said, Wednesday at his commencement speech at Arizona State University:

"I learned to never again pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA bracket," he said, referring to the school's basketball team. "It won't happen again. President Crow and the board of regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."

Now, this is wrong on so many levels. The President making such a joke, alluding to the power he has to mess people up, really is unseemly.

Had Boooosh done the same thing, there would have been howls for immediate impeachment. Congressional investigations, late-night incessant jokes, you name it.

But look at this another way -- what if it turns out that ASU President winds up in the dragnet of random IRS audits now? Completely unrelated to the joke you understand, but still getting audited all the same! This gaffe by Obama actually would put him in a bad position were this to happen.

Also, c'mon now Mr. President -- you nominated at least six tax cheats/incompetent tax filers to cabinet positions in your administration! Were you going to order targeted audits, shouldn't you start with those tax-challenged folks first?

You're not some undergrad anymore Mr. President, trying to fit in and be the cool kid, trying not to be a "sellout" as you described in your book.... You really gotta watch what the fuck you say out there now.

A truly idiotic joke that really has no good defense or even a good excuse. We don't even joke about such abuse of power.

I don't understand why conservatives spend so much time defending the honor of George Dumbya Bush, a man who destroyed their party.

I would think you would spend more time kicking him to the curb for completely and utterly discrediting your party.

But, time after time, you cons are obsessed with defending his honor, and crying and whining that bush was treated unfairly.
To start with, I'm not a conservative. Secondly, where was the defense you speak of? Where did I say anything was unfair?

And, where's your comments regarding the actual topic?

:lol:Hey Midnight, pulled your chain good, eh:lol:
No stupid.... Slapping around complete braindead numbskulls such as yourself would be, me pulling YOUR chain. YOU came HERE in response to my OP, not the other way around.

Because you instinctively want to defend the Obamessiah in this case, but for the life of you cannot seem to do so. You cannot address the topic, therefore you fumble and stumble around anything else.

To start with, I'm not a conservative. Secondly, where was the defense you speak of? Where did I say anything was unfair?

carry on defending the honor of your boyfriend bush. Its obvious you still have a crush on him.

Peace out, I gone. I hate being privy to man crushes.

carry on defending the honor of your boyfriend bush. Its obvious you still have a crush on him.

A word from our sponsor: The above is an example of talking points from the left. "Defend Bush is the nail." We now return to the same...

Last edited:
Rocks for an old fart you sure as hell dont have much wisdom......the dems dont like the repub prez,and the repubs dont like the dems prez....no matter what the fuck they do....its a very rare thing if they like the guy.....its what the parties do.....THATS WHY THEY BOTH SUCK....and you party followers just cant seem to grasp this.....
I for one happen to like President Obama. I like what I have seen of his persona, respect what he's done with his life and I admire what he's accomplished in 47 short years. (Same exact age as me.) He won my respect last summer in the Bill O'Reilly interview, easily the toughest one he's ever had even with Bill going really easy on him (for Bill.)

I never really worry too much about whether I like the guy who is CnC or not, I don't let such stupid emotional platitudes cloud my judgment of his actions. I don't decide if I like his policies based on feel good crap such as likability. And I don't decide if I like HIM or not based on his policies.

Too many people see criticism of the current President as partisan, when in many cases it isn't. The Obamaphiles have really thin skins.

You actually hate having your idiotic, regurgitated positions so thoroughly shredded.

For every time President Barak Hussein Obama speaks, and demonstrates a good sense of humor, he reminds us of someone else that could neither speak well, or had a reasonable sense of humor.

Bush was much funnier than Obama,without trying to be....and Obama is trying to be....
Flagrant abuse of power should never be a punch line. Should never be joked about. The fact that it now is, and that's okay with these idiot Obamaphiles tells us alot about them.

Fer sure Fer sure.

So he should just get on with the agenda that matters to the people that supported him.
And yet? Most everything he and his idiot administration does keeps him OFF his agenda! He's too busy cleaning up the messes he leaves, along with Joe's, Nancy's, Dodd's, TurboTax Tim's, ad infinitude!

And you're too stupid to see that.

Indeed, he is the President of those that supported him, yet you wonder why his policies are being criticized? Okay.

Are you fucking serious?

I hope this gets the same treatment as the Wanda Sykes joke.

You people on a daily basis make yourself look like idiots.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And idiots they are. Totally scared to death that President Obama will be a success. They already resent his popularity at home and abroad. President Clinton travels overseas and gets cheering crowds wherever he speaks. Were President Bush to travel overseas now, he might well get arrested for War Crimes. I predict after President Obama serves his two terms that he will be one of our most popular ex-Presidents.

the left wingnuts that have replied in this thread are scared witless...their lashing out at any who dare comment in a not so positive light about their messiah is ample proof they feel obama is a lousy leader and they are insecure about him so they lash out and attack.

Are you fucking serious?

I hope this gets the same treatment as the Wanda Sykes joke.

You people on a daily basis make yourself look like idiots.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And idiots they are. Totally scared to death that President Obama will be a success. They already resent his popularity at home and abroad. President Clinton travels overseas and gets cheering crowds wherever he speaks. Were President Bush to travel overseas now, he might well get arrested for War Crimes. I predict after President Obama serves his two terms that he will be one of our most popular ex-Presidents.
^^^This is the stupidity I often allude to when describing Obamaphiles. Their totally mindless, blind cheerleading with no modicum of analytical ability left whatsoever. They're so thin skinned about their messiah, they cannot stand even the most minuscule criticism.

And they have no intellectual honesty about it whatsoever, even to the point of not even bothering to read and understand the opposing views. They simply, reflexively come to the defense of their messiah, much like Jesus-freak fundies and Muslim extremists do.

Isn't it fun to watch and at the same time disturbing too?

Now, as to the posts, here's what would have happened if this was Bush. And don't worry, I know you live in denial and I don't expect you to agree. But anyone who knows you will.

First, the media would be crucifying Bush over it. Then like the puppet you are, you would be lecturing everyone about how necessary it was for the media to expose Bush like this and that there was nothing partisan about it. Just good journalism. Everyone would laugh at you. The headlines would continue another 3 weeks and you would be expressing outrage at anyone who thought it was just a funny joke.

That pretty much nails it. Your blind, partisan stupidity is eclipsed only by your dishonesty with yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back