If Black Women said the Things White Guys say

I doubt the majority of White men who date Black women actually say the kind of things being reversed in this video. If anything, this video is prejudiced and pandering to stereotypes. Furthermore, it isn't even funny, so I've no idea why it's so popular.

I doubt the majority of White men who date Black women actually say the kind of things being reversed in this video. If anything, this video is prejudiced and pandering to stereotypes. Furthermore, it isn't even funny, so I've no idea why it's so popular.

Maybe because people have a different experience than yourself. Since you've dated so many white guys and everything

Maybe because people have a different experience than yourself. Since you've dated so many white guys and everything

I've never dated or found myself to men, regardless of race, Leroy. Aside from that, you do realise that White people don't pay anywhere near as much attention to Blacks as Blacks do to White people, don't you?

I've never dated or found myself to men, regardless of race, Leroy. Aside from that, you do realise that White people don't pay anywhere near as much attention to Blacks as Blacks do to White people, don't you?

According to what? "People pay attention" weekly?

So you've never dated a white guy and you're saying these women who have dont know more than you? Based on your vast unknowledge on the subject.

Niiiice

Forum List

Back