if bernie sanders talks to the press, hillary is passe

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the clintons in general are filthy politicians. the problem with hillary is she can't talk to the press because of her/their past. bernie can talk to the press because of his past.

we were talking about this in a bar in montgomery vermont just today. everybody here knows bernie here. he's got something. if he can approach the ideology of a political opposite like me.... well. our mr. vermont bernie has positioned himserlf well...

then we talked about howard dean who had it all in the pakm of his hand, until the famous hockey scream, which wasn't his fault.

bernie sanders for president, damn,,, if he was just a little bit more conservative he might be the right player for my new washingtonamerica party. smack dad in the middle, sick of both wings, the press and the advertizing go to hell (yet sensible, pragmatic political American parity).

passe - Google Search

correct me where i am wrong.

Let's face it -- an oligoloplic media that would dismiss a candidate based on what a poorly-mixed scream sounded like has thereby exposed its own dishonesty.

I must say though, I lived in Vermont when Dean was governor, and he never showed any hint of the energy and dedication that he took on once he became a star. I was quite surprised when he started to make waves nationally. It just wasn't in his history.

I don't want to know Bernie's past. From what has been reported so far, he really ought to leave it in Vegas.

Bernie can talk to the press, but the press will ignore him. The press says he's a dirty liberal, and therefore not worth covering. Crazy ideas like "the same tax policy as Eisenhower" are defined as off-limits by our media, who want to control the discussion instead of reporting on it.

• Banned
Let's face it -- an oligoloplic media that would dismiss a candidate based on what a poorly-mixed scream sounded like has thereby exposed its own dishonesty.

I must say though, I lived in Vermont when Dean was governor, and he never showed any hint of the energy and dedication that he took on once he became a star. I was quite surprised when he started to make waves nationally. It just wasn't in his history.
wow that's really good.
i guess bernie is the primary color opposite of ms hillary clinton. i admire chelsea though.

Last edited:

wow that's really good.
i guess bernie is the primary color opposite of ms hillary clinton. i admire chelsea though.

I've been through Chelsea a few times. Very hilly as I recall...

I don't want to know Bernie's past. From what has been reported so far, he really ought to leave it in Vegas.
well that seems cavalier and capricious of someone.

Geographically challenged too. :disbelief:

Forum List

Back