If assault weapon ban stayed in place- would he have had that assault weapon?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The assault weapon ban expired. Obviously, even with the ban, assault weapons still existed. Just curious, if the ban had not expired, and was still in place, would that lunatic freak of a human have gotten his hands on that AR15 that so accurately killed those kids?

The mom should be blamed for allowing him access to those guns.

The assault weapon ban expired. Obviously, even with the ban, assault weapons still existed. Just curious, if the ban had not expired, and was still in place, would that lunatic freak of a human have gotten his hands on that AR15 that so accurately killed those kids?

Talk about someone going off half-cocked. It just so happens that there was also an AR-15 found at the residence of the mother. The weapon was left there, but her two hand guns were taken.
You're a fool and a parrot with no skills of your own, or the mental capacity to process logical thought.

good grief..over and over and over and over and over

the Op is becoming quite the little troll

Talk about someone going off half-cocked. It just so happens that there was also an AR-15 found at the residence of the mother. The weapon was left there, but her two hand guns were taken.
You're a fool and a parrot with no skills of your own, or the mental capacity to process logical thought.

Start reading the whole post... Exactly what he said..Seems like you just read the title.

Guns are banned in Japan, a crazy guy went in to kill with a knife..people were hurt but not killed. I rest my case.

Who died and made you boss of who could post what? You're a simpleton.

The OP asked a simple question. Why are you being such a dimwit about it?

Every report I have seen/heard was that the rifle was not fired. (Though they disagree as to where it was: left at home or in the car.) All the shooting was done with pistols.

No one, but have you seen the forty five million other threads on this same subject?

Obviously, we need another one because I forgot we have people like you that are very slow and have a very low reading comprehension.

Only Americans are stupid enough to HELP the Gov't control and enslave them by lobbying to remove Constitutional Rights.

Americans = Retards.

Start reading the whole post... Exactly what he said..Seems like you just read the title.

Guns are banned in Japan, a crazy guy went in to kill with a knife..people were hurt but not killed. I rest my case.

Japan also has a massive suicide problem compared to the US. As with gun violence, it is less about bans and more about culture. The Japanese cultural mindset that leads to less gun violence is the same one that leads to sucide problems.

The suicde problem is so bad there they have corpse patrols in a forest that is known for its desireablity for suicide.

Aokigahara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one, but have you seen the forty five million other threads on this same subject?

Obviously, we need another one because I forgot we have people like you that are very slow and have a very low reading comprehension.

So fucking what how many threads are asking different questions and different discussions on this. No one is twisting your arm to post in what you see as a redundant thread. Since you're not Stephanie, or are you, go fuck yourself.

Current reports say the opposite of that.

So fucking what how many threads are asking different questions and different discussions on this. No one is twisting your arm to post in what you see as a redundant thread. Since you're not Stephanie, or are you, go fuck yourself.

Didn't expect any different reply from a dickwad like you, at least you are consistent in your low level of reading comprehension.

Yeah. The firearm is only as accurate as the person who is shooting it.

Last edited:

The fool "assault weapons" ban only prohibited new manufacture, not possession of or trade in them.

Helps to know what the hell you're blabbering about before you start such a thread.

Japan also has a massive suicide problem compared to the US. As with gun violence, it is less about bans and more about culture. The Japanese cultural mindset that leads to less gun violence is the same one that leads to sucide problems.

The suicde problem is so bad there they have corpse patrols in a forest that is known for its desireablity for suicide.

Aokigahara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right, No one is allowed to own a firearm, or long knives. A knife used in the home may not be longer than 5 inches. That does not hold true for restaurants and commercial corps than use knives. Why don't you look at the statistics for the UK? You know all guns were banned there as well.

Forum List

Back