If Arnold Schwarzenegger Is The Terminator, How Is Donald Trump This Sick Old Man?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
All I read here is how old, fat, sickly and unfit Donald Trump is. He is 70 years old, flying higher than a kite, on top of the world, working 20 hours a day, looks like a million bucks and is banging a hot model!

donald-trump-melania-2000-580bd98f-b4f8-4548-94ba-4c013f494c94.jpg

Meantime, here is Arnold Schwarzenegger, the "Terminator," the same age as Trump, 70, looks like a pile of shit, just getting out of the hospital needing a heart operation to even stay alive,

Arnold Schwarzenegger Stable After Heart Surgery: 'I'm Back'

and no one is calling him old, fat, sickly, or unfit! And the hardest thing he probably does all day long retired is lift a doughnut to his face as coffee drizzles down his shirt!

arnold-schwarzenegger-ban.jpg

Donald Trump, same age, going strong, works 20 hours a day running the United States of America, making the world better, sound heart, stiff dick, hot wife, and dealing with a million national and foreign issues every day like it was yesterday's lunch.

Can there be any better proof of liberal bias or lies? I think not.

All I read here is how old, fat, sickly and unfit Donald Trump is. He is 70 years old, flying higher than a kite, on top of the world, working 20 hours a day, looks like a million bucks and is banging a hot model!

View attachment 185642

Meantime, here is Arnold Schwarzenegger, the "Terminator," the same age as Trump, 70, looks like a pile of shit, just getting out of the hospital needing a heart operation to even stay alive,

and no one is calling him old, fat, sickly, or unfit! And the hardest thing he probably does all day long retired is lift a doughnut to his face as coffee drizzles down his shirt!

View attachment 185644

Donald Trump, same age, going strong, works 20 hours a day running the United States of America, making the world better, sound heart, stiff dick, hot wife, and dealing with a million national and foreign issues every day like it was yesterday's lunch.

Some sports people fall down while playing sport in their prime and die while drunken fat bastards will have plenty of years left in them.

No human body is equal to another human body. Your life expectancy can be based more on the genes you were passed to you by your parents than anything else.

Arnold's father died at 65 years old.
His mother died at 76.

Trump's father died at 93
Trump's mother died at 88

Do you see a difference here?

View attachment 185642

View attachment 185644

If I recall, Arnold got his start in Hollywood by winning the 'Mr. Universe' body sculpture contest in the 70s....which means he shot steroids into his system for years.

Now his body is paying the price.

View attachment 185642

View attachment 185644

If I recall, Arnold got his start in Hollywood by winning the 'Mr. Universe' body sculpture contest in the 70s....which means he shot steroids into his system for years.

If you read the article, Arnie's surgery had nothing to do with steroids. It was caused by a defective heart valve that he was born with. The valve has been replaced before. So none of this has anything to do with health.

View attachment 185642

View attachment 185644

If you read the article, Arnie's surgery had nothing to do with steroids. It was caused by a defective heart valve that he was born with. The valve has been replaced before. So none of this has anything to do with health.

So massive steroid use when a person is in their twenties has no lasting effect? Come on....

View attachment 185642

View attachment 185644

So massive steroid use when a person is in their twenties has no lasting effect? Come on....
Whether it does or not has no bearing on the heart surgery. That was to replace a defective valve that had been replaced before. He was born with the bad valve. So steroid use doesn't even apply.

View attachment 185642

View attachment 185644

Some sports people fall down while playing sport in their prime and die while drunken fat bastards will have plenty of years left in them.

No human body is equal to another human body. Your life expectancy can be based more on the genes you were passed to you by your parents than anything else.

Arnold's father died at 65 years old.
His mother died at 76.

Trump's father died at 93
Trump's mother died at 88

Do you see a difference here?
Yeah, cuz everyone who criticizes Trump, but doesnt criticize Arnold, knows their fathers ages. Are you really this stupid? :laugh:

Forum List

Back