If ALL victims are supposed to be believed....

MaryJoMeToo.jpg

Am I the only one that never heard of the conspiracy stuff claimed by Cathy O'brien???

Then why wasn't the Bill Clinton accusers?

What about that chick Cathy O'brien?

Actually, I never heard of the O'brien story until I saw someone on Twitter mention it. I googled. Nothing. So I duckduckgo'd it. LOTS popped up.

Why? Because like everything else Leftists have Politicised this situation, so that only Leftists are victims of sexual assault even when they have produced no SOLID evidence, because they are Leftists accusing Non-Leftists that is good enough who needs anything else.

The Bill Clinton accusers were not Leftists, so as Hillary herself commented they were all just members of the VRWC and should be ignored.

The Me Too Movement after this Brett Kavanaugh happening is now going to be fatally flawed, also because of Christine Ford and the other Leftist Banshees a great disservice has been done to ACTUAL victims of sexual assault and rape, now each time an ACTUAL victim comes forward there are going to be many more than before who think is this a Cry Wolf situation?

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

This isn't the first time the left has used unsupported claims to take out Republicans. Bill O' was the best show Fox had. They were scared to death of Herman Cain. They made a good attempt at Donald Trump. Roy Moore anyone?

The thing is every time they allow the left to get away using this plan, it encourages them to keep using it. They are armed with a tool that produces results unlike protests and riots. Plus they are armed with liars willing to make these claims because nothing ever happens to them pro or con.

Some have said fight fire with fire, but then we sacrifice our integrity in the process. I guess the only solution is to keep fighting it until they think of a new lie..........er I mean plan, or keep letting them run the show.

Forum List

Back