IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

Anyone who wants Americans to vote should be against ID requirements
anyone who wants clean and fair elections should be for ID's to vote
if you oppose them you could only be doing it to allow voter fraud

Anyone who wants clean and fair elections should move to Antarctica.
no thanks
i would prefer a warmer climate
and with ID's to vote, it would be cleaner
would that term be more acceptable to you?

anyone who wants clean and fair elections should be for ID's to vote
if you oppose them you could only be doing it to allow voter fraud

Anyone who wants clean and fair elections should move to Antarctica.
no thanks
i would prefer a warmer climate
and with ID's to vote, it would be cleaner
would that term be more acceptable to you?

:lol: Cleaner sounds good. What's wrong with cold climates? You got something aginst Fargo? Don't make me sick Marge after you....
sjff_01_img0174.jpg

This post must be a misprint.

Nobody with an IQ higher than his/her shoe size would make such a statement.

I wonder if this poster's mother had any children that survived to adulthood?

What you are implying is that myself and a million other Conservatives and Libertarians can march into Illinois, vote or "write in" any Candidates we wish, remove the RICO Gang now running the State and that's OK with you?

What you are implying is that myself and a million other Conservatives and Libertarians can march into Illinois, vote or "write in" any Candidates we wish, remove the RICO Gang now running the State and that's OK with you?
TneverM is not the brightest bulb in the pack

Don't mind Truthy. She's still trying to figure out if she hates life, or if life just hates her.

Last edited:
It is amusing to see the liberal democrat hack troll, truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall, always spouting off the talking points of other lying uber liberoidal Democratics.

But despite her always petty and dishonest efforts, the truth emerges.

The liberal Democrats who whine, moan, piss and groan about any form of voter ID like to pretend that there's no statistical evidence proving that it has ever actually changed the outcome of any elections.

But note, they don't deny that it still has occurred and does occur. And even one bogus voter casting an illegal ballot can water-down MY vote. (They used to demand one man one vote, nowadays they don't care too much provided they are the potential beneficiaries).

And then we get liars like truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall quoting Royal Masset. (Frankly his quotes in the past few years make him seem like a fuckin' dubious conservative and a shape-shifting Republican, but that's a matter for some other day.) Let's just say that he is as pure as the driven snow.

HIS statement about the 3% loss of alleged legitimate Democrat voters is "credible" to propagandists like truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall for one reason. It's not the scientific basis of that statement, since there is no scientific basis for the entirely made-up figure. No. truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall likes the quote because -- supported or not -- it suits her propaganda purposes.

Meanwhile, the stark reality remains: nobody has any principled reason for objecting to a process that requires voters to be legally eligible and properly registered.

And lest we forget, the clarion electioneering call of liberal Democratics remains: "Bring out your dead!"

Last edited:
What's really amazing is that after 28 pages of details showing TM where her analysis is off, she is still pretending as though not a single person other than her has made a point.

For example, she continues to claim IDs would cause a drop off of 3% in legitimate Democrat voting thus benefiting only Republicans. The only problem with that is with all things being equal, it would invalidate voters of both parties equally. The only way it would effect one party more than another party is if one party was illegally casting votes and the other wasn't.

Yet, she hasn't addressed this point. She hasn't even acknowledged it. And amazingly, she still thinks she has credibility!

What's really amazing is that after 28 pages of details showing TM where her analysis is off, she is still pretending as though not a single person other than her has made a point.

For example, she continues to claim IDs would cause a drop off of 3% in legitimate Democrat voting thus benefiting only Republicans. The only problem with that is with all things being equal, it would invalidate voters of both parties equally. The only way it would effect one party more than another party is if one party was illegally casting votes and the other wasn't.

Yet, she hasn't addressed this point. She hasn't even acknowledged it. And amazingly, she still thinks she has credibility!

:clap2:

I fail to see the problem with anyone having a problem showing a valid ID in order to vote. The only reason I can think of not to show said ID is voter fraud. Maybe truthmatters can enlighten us on why she doesn't want to show her ID? I mean no one can be that ugly, can they?

I fail to see the problem with anyone having a problem showing a valid ID in order to vote. The only reason I can think of not to show said ID is voter fraud. Maybe truthmatters can enlighten us on why she doesn't want to show her ID? I mean no one can be that ugly, can they?

yup...

attachment.php

yup...
you should get MASSIVE neg rep for that photo
:eusa_hand:

My user cp already looks like christmas. :(
I promise it won't happen again.

today.

Forum List

Back