Idol

Mr. P said:
Kat....22.5.......Points
Taylor...27.5.....Points

Taylor, WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I hope*

While it's merely just my opinion, Kat has more vocal talent in her eyelashes than Taylor has in total. Unless he's mimicing Joe Cocker or James Brown, he's useless.

MissileMan said:
While it's merely just my opinion, Kat has more vocal talent in her eyelashes than Taylor has in total. Unless he's mimicing Joe Cocker or James Brown, he's useless.
The eyelashes worry me, but that's all. Cept the :boobies: that is. :laugh:

Personally, this years lot on idol is nothing short of horrific. There were only about 2 good singers on the show and they all got voted off. Kat and taylor can both sing but definately not at the level of star status.. They are both average and you can still hear pitch problems with them. Its actually embarassing that this is the best they got. But hey , if William hung can put out 3 albums anyone can. Just goes to show who votes for this show, little young teenyboppers that know nothing about music.

T-Bor said:
Personally, this years lot on idol is nothing short of horrific. There were only about 2 good singers on the show and they all got voted off. Kat and taylor can both sing but definately not at the level of star status.. They are both average and you can still hear pitch problems with them. Its actually embarassing that this is the best they got. But hey , if William hung can put out 3 albums anyone can. Just goes to show who votes for this show, little young teenyboppers that know nothing about music.
I think this years lot was the best overall they have ever had, but I'm just an old fart. What do I know? :laugh:

Cant wait to see his career go in the toilet which it will, cause now he will actually have to sing to sell albums. But hey , who knows, Most of America is filled with outright idiots, Just look at William Hung and President Bushs Re-election.

Didn't even see this thread here, I was wondering why my Idol thread in the regular chat section didn't get replies!

I was going with Katharine but I think both are very talented. I do think Chris should have won though, just like Bo Bice last year.

jimnyc said:
Didn't even see this thread here, I was wondering why my Idol thread in the regular chat section didn't get replies!

I was going with Katharine but I think both are very talented. I do think Chris should have won though, just like Bo Bice last year.

I think this whole idol thing is soooooo fixed. But, it's the most popular show on TV.

Jimmy, here's my sister and Bo Bice.....

dsc004335cq.jpg

T-Bor said:
Cant wait to see his career go in the toilet which it will, cause now he will actually have to sing to sell albums. But hey , who knows, Most of America is filled with outright idiots, Just look at William Hung and President Bushs Re-election.

Not too cynical. :rolleyes:

Was he lip syncing through the entire thing, I did'nt follow it :rolleyesagain:

T-Bor said:

Hey, that's not fair. His first album stands a great chance of going at least "cardboard"..."formica" if his mom buys one. :laugh:

Forum List

Back