Idiot Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

It is painfully obvious that he is not referring to murder and other hard crimes.

He is referring to idiotic drug charges that jail blacks at a far higher rate than whites and have no reason to exist. He is right - those laws should cease to exist immediately and anyone that actually believe in freedom would agree. Too bad the republicans don't actually believe in freedom.
Thanks for highlighting exactly why Paul will never be nominated. He wants to hang Israel out to dry and he wants to legalize drugs. Both are politically radioactive no matter how you feel about them.

Are we really gonna eat our own and subject them to draconian scrutiny? On balance, Rand Paul is a fine conservative. I'm pretty sure what Rand was saying is that sentencing laws that are disproportionately enforced against blacks, such as the death penalty, should be at least suspended until the problem is fixed, and lesser penalties applied in the meantime. .

Then he should have said that. This was a gaffe. He didn't think before running his mouth. Obozo does that all the time and the press looks the other way. They don't do that with conservatives.
Rand Paul isn't a conservative.
Thank you!!!

What a gaffe. Is he really that stupid?

Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Rand Paul is backpedaling after making the ludicrous statement “I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.”

Black Americans commit murder at nine times the white rate. That means that Rand Paul would have to repeal laws against murder.

Rand Paul campaign spokesman Eleanor May is now saying that Rand Paul only meant “non-violent crimes.”

Is shoplifting non-violent? Blacks typically commit shoplifting at astronomical rates compared to whites. We have already seen a black British MP call for decriminalizing shoplifting to keep black people out of trouble with the law.
I assumed he was talking about drugs.

It is painfully obvious that he is not referring to murder and other hard crimes.

He is referring to idiotic drug charges that jail blacks at a far higher rate than whites and have no reason to exist. He is right - those laws should cease to exist immediately and anyone that actually believe in freedom would agree. Too bad the republicans don't actually believe in freedom.
Thanks for highlighting exactly why Paul will never be nominated. He wants to hang Israel out to dry and he wants to legalize drugs. Both are politically radioactive no matter how you feel about them.
Drugs are already legal if you buy them from a licensed drug dealer. You're lying about "wanting to hang Israel out to dry." Let me guess, you're a blood thirsty authoritarian.

I think he was referring to drugs. It was poorly phrased, but to say he thinks laws against murder and stealing should be repealed you can't really believe

Then why didn't he say that.? Rand paul must really be stupid to have said such a thing and not realize how it sounded and immediately clarify his comment.

You must be really stupid to think he needs to clarify that he thinks murder and robbery should be illegal.

That's the stupid crap liberals pull all the time. You make a statement, liberals say wow, that could be applied to that as well, so that's what you meant. Congratulations, you are what you oppose.

He didn't mean that, and anyone not butt stupid knows that. We know which side of the butt stupid line you are on now. Go play with the liberals, they play by your kindergarten rules, you'll feel right at home. Rand Paul thinks murder should be legal, what an idiot

Drugs are already legal if you buy them from a licensed drug dealer. You're lying about "wanting to hang Israel out to dry." Let me guess, you're a blood thirsty authoritarian.
Because I don't want to abandon Israel I'm a blood thirsty authoritarian? Do you even read your posts before submitting them?

Because I don't want to abandon Israel I'm a blood thirsty authoritarian? Do you even read your posts before submitting them?

If you aren't for going back on the farm and taking apart the entire US government = You're a authoritarian blood sucker to a loserterian. See how effin stupid these people are?

If you aren't for going back on the farm and taking apart the entire US government = You're a authoritarian blood sucker to a loserterian. See how effin stupid these people are?
I ripped these Branch Paulinians apart the last time and I'm eager to do it all over again. Exposing them for the kooks they are is just too easy. They don't deserve to be in power.

Also, we aren't talking about marijuana legalization, we are talking about decriminalization or reduced sentences for all "non-violent" offenses where blacks are disproportionately incarcerated. .

More of your conspiracy talk about how blacks are held down by society. Why don't you complain about welfare and affirmative action? Programs where blacks are GIVEN far more than any other race. All i see in this country is massive black privilege.
Conspiracy talk? Read the FBI crime stats you liberal faggot. Blacks are 8 times more likely to commit murder than a white, about 7 times more likely to commit a "nonviolent" theft.

I ripped these Branch Paulinians apart the last time and I'm eager to do it all over again. Exposing them for the kooks they are is just too easy. They don't deserve to be in power.
You and matthew are both lying pieces of shit. Rand never said he wants to hang israel out to dry you lying piece of shit.

You and matthew are both lying pieces of shit. Rand never said he wants to hang israel out to dry you lying piece of shit.
Yes he did.

Did Rand Paul propose cutting off aid to Israel PolitiFact

Yes he did.

You dumb ass, your link says the OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IT SAYS.

Yes he did.

Read the whole thing, dipshit. Damn, you fell off the stupid truck.

Yes he did.

Nope, I read the whole thing. It says Rand said the OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING he said in this democrat hit piece. I don't give a shit if you can point to some ass hole bloggers that think Rand Paul hung Israel out to dry. It's complete BULLSHIT. Rand did and said quite the opposite.

At best you can argue that Rand proposed at one point eliminating all funding for foreign aid. But that is not the same as HANGING PEOPLE OUT TO DRY. You beggars with your hands out are trying to make out that if we don't give people billions in cash every year we are hanging those people out to dry. What a stupid statement to make.

Start with decriminalizing drugs. Then empty our prisons of all non-violent drug offenders. Too many Americans are locked away in cages. Too many don't belong in those cages. A drug problem needs to be treated. Shoving people in cages for years isn't a logical humane answer. I'm pretty sure that's what Rand was getting at.

Start with decriminalizing drugs. Then empty our prisons of all non-violent drug offenders. Too many Americans are locked away in cages. Too many don't belong in those cages. A drug problem needs to be treated. Shoving people in cages for years isn't a logical humane answer. I'm pretty sure that's what Rand was getting at.
It was.

Yes he did.

Nope, I read the whole thing. It says Rand said the OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING he said in this democrat hit piece. I don't give a shit if you can point to some ass hole bloggers that think Rand Paul hung Israel out to dry. It's complete BULLSHIT. Rand did and said quite the opposite.

At best you can argue that Rand proposed at one point eliminating all funding for foreign aid. But that is not the same as HANGING PEOPLE OUT TO DRY. You beggars with your hands out are trying to make out that if we don't give people billions in cash every year we are hanging those people out to dry. What a stupid statement to make.
No you didn't read the whole thing or you have the reading comprehension of a slug. It says Paul introduced budget proposals that eliminates foreign aid including to Israel.

This is the problem with you bat shit crazy Branch Paulinians. Even when you're proven wrong you still think you're right. That's why the only recourse to proving what nutbags you are is lost elections. Paul will lose for the same reason Daddy did, because nearly all Americans reject crazy every time it's on the ballot.

The War on Drugs has put a significant dent in violent crimes like rape and murder. Murder and rape rates are down since the 70s and the advent of the War on Drugs. But I suppose he is willing to trade off stiff drug sentencing for higher murder rates in order to be "fair". Maybe he can explain this "fairness" to the next rape victim who was assaulted by a "non-violent" offender out on the street due to lighter sentencing for crack possession or theft.
correlation does not equate to causation.
This is the real world, not some study. Society shouldn't have to suffer because some cleversillies like yourself don't have the common sense to see the connection between higher incarceration rates and lower murder and rape rates.
What were the incarceration rates in the4 90's when crime spiked DRAMATICALLY?

You lack the common sense to understand that causation is NOT correlation, period. Your assumption that incarcerating people for petty drug crimes somehow helps lower the murder and rape rates is not only completely unfounded but based on absolutely nothing. If you look at the actual data you will find that one simply does not follow from the other. In Washington and Colorado weed has been legalized. Is there a dramatic raise in crime rates there? I would bet that over the next 5 years you will not see a damn thing change.
There was no spike in rape in the 90s.
2014-07-29-reportedrapes.png

FBI Homicide rates show the same for homicides.
Homicide Rate per 100 000 1950 2012

Also, we aren't talking about marijuana legalization, we are talking about decriminalization or reduced sentences for all "non-violent" offenses where blacks are disproportionately incarcerated. That includes robbery and hard drug possession as well. Let's just do a thought exercise, who is more likely to commit a violent crime, someone who has committed a non-violent crime or someone who has committed no crime? That's an easy answer. Therefore, the more individuals you have locked up for non-violent offenses, the lower the violent crime rate will be.

So not only do you lack common sense because you are autistic, but you don't know the numbers and are deceitful as well. You should stop wasting people's time here and stop posting.
Thats nice. You didn't state just rape though - you directly stated rape AND murder. Guess what - murder Was huge in the 80's and 90's.
Murders%201.bmp

So, yes crime was very high in the 90's. Guess what though -

US_incarceration_timeline-clean-fixed-timescale.svg_-400x267.png

Murder (and violent crimes in general) increased in the 80's right when incarceration rates went through the roof. We see that simply incarcerating people does NOT lower crime rates. Incarcerating VIOLENT offenders certainly does but we are not talking about that.

All this time you have been demanding that I have been autistic without information and here we are catching you trying to move the goalposts and lying about reality. Perhaps you should take you own damn advice and stop posting bullshit here.

Yes he did.

No you didn't read the whole thing or you have the reading comprehension of a slug. It says Paul introduced budget proposals that eliminates foreign aid including to Israel.

This is the problem with you bat shit crazy Branch Paulinians. Even when you're proven wrong you still think you're right. That's why the only recourse to proving what nutbags you are is lost elections. Paul will lose for the same reason Daddy did, because nearly all Americans reject crazy every time it's on the ballot.
?

He just stated that eliminating funding to all foreign entities does not equate to haining them out to dry. You literally said he didn't read the piece because of X right after he referred to the exact same thing.

You can, of course, debate weather or not that is 'hanging them out to dry' but you cant claim that he didn't read the relevant points.

Forum List

Back