Idiot Or Democrat (2) She ALSO Worked On Your Healthcare!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This loser is downright scary! Seems to be lacking a wee in history OR she's just outright STUPID. This loser brought to you by the SAME party that says Hillary is their best and brightest. But then with this idiot in the room so is a stuffed animal.

A hillbilly is their best okay? A brain damaged aging feeble hillbilly.

This loser is downright scary! Seems to be lacking a wee in history OR she's just outright STUPID. This loser brought to you by the SAME party that says Hillary is their best and brightest. But then with this idiot in the room so is a stuffed animal.

Her IQ must only be 213.

• Banned

Her IQ must only be 213.

So you STILL voting for the LIAR?

Her IQ must only be 213.

I'm sorry, which one hasn't lied?

As of today there is no real competition for hillary. The repukes just pile the fools in the clown car and what good is that?

• Banned

Her IQ must only be 213.

I wonder if Hillary gives herself a cigar ride before she lights up?

Her IQ must only be 213.

I wonder if Hillary gives herself a cigar ride before she lights up?

Of course you do, a cigar is shaped like your penis....but bigger.

Seriously, how is anyone supposed to talk to you when you offer up stupid shit like that?

As of today there is no real competition for hillary. The repukes just pile the fools in the clown car and what good is that?
The Republicans offer 10 or 12 choices and the dumbocrats offer one. Which looks more communist?

Neither.

The Democrats now have 2. While Bernie Sanders doesn't stand much of a chance, you're supporting Ted Cruz who is a complete lost cause.

The Republicans offer 10 or 12 choices and the dumbocrats offer one. Which looks more communist?

Neither.

The Democrats now have 2. While Bernie Sanders doesn't stand much of a chance, you're supporting Ted Cruz who is a complete lost cause.
Not much on history are you? Not covered in your coloring book?

Neither.

No, just not much in agreement over made up bullshit.

Neither.

No, just not much in agreement over made up bullshit.
Made up? Why her words are right there. And idiots like YOU put her in office. Don't you feel proud?

Neither.

The ONLY reason Col. Sanders is even in the race is because he is the ONLY one that makes Hillary look right of someone. NO other reason.

Neither.

The ONLY reason Col. Sanders is even in the race is because he is the ONLY one that makes Hillary look right of someone. NO other reason.

I don't think Sanders is concerned with how his entering the race makes Clinton look other than possibly wanting to force her to talk about issues that are important to Democrats. More power to him and if I thought he had a chance to win I'd vote for him.

Neither.

I don't think Sanders is concerned with how his entering the race makes Clinton look other than possibly wanting to force her to talk about issues that are important to Democrats. More power to him and if I thought he had a chance to win I'd vote for him.
I'm voting for him in the primary. Then ignore him like old news.

There is no more pitiful a thing in the US Legislature than that imbecile. Remember she is the one that asked the NASA scientist, at the first Mars Rover Landing, if he could drive the Rover on Mars, 'to where the Astronauts landed'.

Neither.

Hey, it's your prerogative.

There is no more pitiful a thing in the US Legislature than that imbecile. Remember she is the one that asked the NASA scientist, at the first Mars Rover Landing, if he could drive the Rover on Mars, 'to where the Astronauts landed'.

They should have loaded her on a rocket and sent her. Let her walk from Mars to the Moon.

Neither.

Hey, it's your prerogative.
I would like to see Col Sanders beat Hillary. I really would.

Forum List

Back