Idiot Howard Dean: 'Hate Speech Is Not Protected By The First Amendment' (I Beg To Differ!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That's right! Howard Dean is the epitome of an idiot. So called 'Hate Speech' (whatever that is) is indeed protected by the First Amendment. I can't say how many times in my life I called a negro a 'nigg*r' to his/her face and never was arrested for cotton picking hate speech.

As for Howard Dean....yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh
Howard Dean's Scream

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/idiot-howard-dean-gets-destroyed-claiming-hate-speech-not-protected-first-amendment/

You knew it was only a matter time until some leftwinger said what they really think. They want to outlaw hate speech - meaning any speech they disagree with.

That's right! Howard Dean is the epitome of an idiot. So called 'Hate Speech' (whatever that is) is indeed protected by the First Amendment. I can't say how many times in my life I called a negro a 'nigg*r' to his/her face and never was arrested for cotton picking hate speech.

Howard Dean's Scream

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/idiot-howard-dean-gets-destroyed-claiming-hate-speech-not-protected-first-amendment/

Of course you do. Only people who want to be able to say hate speech would ever think that it's protected.

By the way, hate speech is NOT protected. Just because you can say something and not get prosecuted, doesn't mean it is protected.

I can watch TV, it's not protected by the First Amendment, but I can still do it. I can also take a dump, that's also not protected by the First Amendment, but I can still do it. People who think that just because you can do something must mean it's protectedby either the First or Second Amendment, based on what they're talking about, don't know shit.

"The First Amendment really was designed to protect a debate at the fringes. You don't need the courts to protect speech that everybody agrees with, because that speech will be tolerated. You need a First Amendment to protect speech that people regard as intolerable or outrageous or offensive — because that is when the majority will wield its power to censor or suppress, and we have a First Amendment to prevent the government from doing that." ~ Protecting Outrageous, Offensive Speech

"The First Amendment really was designed to protect a debate at the fringes. You don't need the courts to protect speech that everybody agrees with, because that speech will be tolerated. You need a First Amendment to protect speech that people regard as intolerable or outrageous or offensive — because that is when the majority will wield its power to censor or suppress, and we have a First Amendment to prevent the government from doing that." ~ Protecting Outrageous, Offensive Speech

The whole "hate speech" meme is just a tactic to stifle debate and overthrow the First Amendment. The people who support this meme are fascists. They don't want to argue their points. They want to outlaw any debate on them. They shouldn't be treated as respectable people. They are thugs.

Howard Dean's Scream

No, you have not done anything of the sort. Hate Speech that would logically invite retaliation and physical reprisal can be stopped by LEO, and the speaker can be taken into custody if s/he does not stop when so ordered.

Howard Dean's Scream

No, you have not done anything of the sort. Hate Speech that would logically invite retaliation and physical reprisal can be stopped by LEO, and the speaker can be taken into custody if s/he does not stop when so ordered.

There's no such thing as "Hate Speech that would logically invite retaliation and physical reprisal," Fakey - unless we're talking about a society run by thugs, that is.

Once again you reveal the fact that you're a fucking Nazi thug who endorses the use of force against people you disagree with.

Howard Dean's Scream

There's no such thing as "Hate Speech that would logically invite retaliation and physical reprisal," Fakey - unless we're talking about a society run by thugs, that is.

Once again you reveal the fact that you're a fucking Nazi thug who endorses the use of force against people you disagree with.
Of course there is. You go to Watts and yell the N word all to your heart's content. You, not the residents, will be arrested for public disorder. Only Godwin losing fascist like you want to say all speech is free speech. You know that was not the Founders' intent and is not the law today.

Howard Dean's Scream

Of course there is. You go to Watts and yell the N word all to your heart's content. You, not the residents, will be arrested for public disorder. Only Godwin losing fascist like you want to say all speech is free speech. You know that was not the Founders' intent and is not the law today.

If you yell in a public park, then the thugs who attack you will be arrested, unless the police are utterly corrupt lefties as they are at Berkeley and San Jose. That would be an example of a society run by thugs - the kind you favor.

Fascinating. Can you give me an example of words that would 'logically invite retaliation and physical reprisal'?

Go ahead and you and Seagal yell the N word in a public park in Watts and tell us what happens. :lol:

Go ahead and you and Seagal yell the N word in a public park in Watts and tell us what happens. :lol:
You're telling us what would happen in a society run according to the rules you favor - a society run by thugs.

You're a thug, Fakey. You're a fucking Nazi thug.

You're telling us what would happen in a society run according to the rules you favor - a society run by thugs. You're a thug, Fakey. You're a fucking Nazi thug.
Prove it. Be specific. Also please yell that N word is a classroom or in a supermarket or in front of the police station, then report back what happened.

Howard Dean's Scream

Then why do you rightwing nuts complain about flag burning?

Howard Dean's Scream

They say protected speech is only what they do, not what others they do not like do.

The whole "hate speech" meme is just a tactic to stifle debate and overthrow the First Amendment. The people who support this meme are fascists. They don't want to argue their points. They want to outlaw any debate on them. They shouldn't be treated as respectable people. They are thugs.
Like Trump supporters?

Two teens in Princess Anne, Maryland are being charged with a hate crime for torching a Trump election sign.

What you got to say to that, breitboy?

Howard Dean's Scream

They say protected speech is only what they do, not what others they do not like do.

Underlined by the tantrum they're throwing in the Danny Amendola thread also on page one in politics.

Forum List

Back