Idiot atheist group plans anti-Mother Theresa bashfest

I have you on ignore. When I'm bored, I read your posts anyway.

I like to check in occasionally to see if you've gained any intelligence. I'm sad to report that you haven't.

A mutual restraining order does not mean that you weren't the stalker.

Stalkers get served with mutual RO's and say "AHA! PROOF THAT I'M BEING STALKED, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

Uh, no. It's just a matter of including language that protects against the chance that the person who took out the order is lying about the situation, and is actually the person who is doing the stalking.

I've no doubt that you are the stalker, not the stalkee.

A mutual restraining order does not mean that you weren't the stalker.

Stalkers get served with mutual RO's and say "AHA! PROOF THAT I'M BEING STALKED, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

Uh, no. It's just a matter of including language that protects against the chance that the person who took out the order is lying about the situation, and is actually the person who is doing the stalking.

I've no doubt that you are the stalker, not the stalkee.

And you are too dense to get a JOKE apparently.

But why do I get the feeling you know more about restraining orders than I ever will?

I love it when people say something stupid and then claim "I was JOKING ya dummy!"

uh, ok.

Which was obviously the year you had some sort of traumatic event involving a nun...

Which was obviously the year you had some sort of traumatic event involving a nun...

Yeah, it was really traumatic realizing no self-respecting diety would let anyone THIS STUPID represent him.

But they were really stupid, evil women.

Today, it's okay to be a Lesbian, and guess what. No more nuns.

The world is a happier place without them.

Dartmouth.

"The Atheists Humanists Agnostics (AHA) club sent out a campus-wide e-mail announcing the program on Tuesday and promising a “full-out romp against why one of the most beloved people of the century, Mother Teresa, is as Hitchens put it… ‘a lying, thieving Albanian dwarf.’”

Nice. And we're supposed to be impressed by these loons.

Atheist group at Dartmouth plans anti Mother Teresa event
They're nothing more than small children in a roomful of adults, screeching "PEE-PEE!!" and "POO-POO!!" to get attention.

Yeah, it was really traumatic realizing no self-respecting diety would let anyone THIS STUPID represent him.

:eusa_eh:

Reaaalllly...

Catholic Women Religious Orders

Sister Joan disagrees.

joan.jpeg

Home | Mission Helpers

Dartmouth.

"The Atheists Humanists Agnostics (AHA) club sent out a campus-wide e-mail announcing the program on Tuesday and promising a “full-out romp against why one of the most beloved people of the century, Mother Teresa, is as Hitchens put it… ‘a lying, thieving Albanian dwarf.’”

why do you care what other people believe?

I don't care what they believe. I don't understand their compulsion to attack the beliefs of others, and demonize a woman who is recognized UNIVERSALLY as a good person, who devoted her life to people that very few people would want to stand next to.

Last edited:
I don't care what they believe. I don't understand their compulsion to attack the beliefs of others, and demonize a woman who is recognized UNIVERSALLY as a good person, who devoted her life to people that very few people would want to stand next to.

Actually, she's not recognized "universally", that's the point. There's some serious criticism of how her operation worked.

The fanatic, fraudulent Mother Teresa. - Slate Magazine

Sarah Fitz-Claridge: Why Mother Teresa Was Evil

:eusa_eh:

Reaaalllly...

Catholic Women Religious Orders

Sister Joan disagrees.

joan.jpeg

Now you see, I just look at that picture, and I see a woman who would have been a much happier person with some scented candled and Indigo Girls albums.

On a serious note, though. Even the CHurch admits it's a problem. Of course, I think it's a cause for rejoicing. I heard the Convent where the old biddies lived is now an apartment building for yuppies...

Declining Numbers of Catholic Sisters and Nuns

CNS STORY: Beyond the veil: Debate continues on why number of nuns is declining

Dartmouth.

Why do militant atheists care what other people believe?

Dartmouth.

Why do militant atheists care what other people believe?

Mostly because you can't keep that nonsense in your churches, when you aren't trying to brainwash kids with it...

Forum List

Back