What did Patreus really leak?

Zardos77

Rookie
Nov 12, 2012
Am I alone in being blindsided by everything we're hearing about General Patreus - having an extra marital affair is hardly new, so why did he have to go? This has got me thinking - what was really in those leaked emails?

Am I alone in being blindsided by everything we're hearing about General Patreus - having an extra marital affair is hardly new, so why did he have to go? This has got me thinking - what was really in those leaked emails?

That is a sort of catch-22. If it was classified information, then you are not going to find out. Because it was classified information.

having an extra marital affair - so why did he have to go?

is that why you posted in the Religious forum ? ... would he have been a General otherwise ?

i'm thinking the same thing. It's not like generals haven't has affairs before. I have to assume that there has been some unacceptable breach in security otherwise I don't see the point of the whole thing.

BTW Why is this in religion?

Forum List

Back