Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
IDENTITY THEFT

http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2009/feb/20/arizona_no_1_identity_theft/

Arizona is No. 1 for identity theft

February 20, 2009

The statistics on identity theft in Arizona are startling. Almost 300,000 Arizonans had their identities stolen in 2007. Around 25 percent of the state’s residents have been victims of identity theft in the last six years, making Arizona the No. 1 state for identity theft four years running.

The majority of complaints filed are by 18 to 29 year olds with only 8 percent filed by 60 year olds and older. You can take every other crime and combine it and it does not add up to the number of identity thefts. If you are the victim of identity theft, it costs on average $1,500, 607 hours plus $16,000 in lost wages to correct the theft, according to the Identity Theft Resource Center.

Quit bragging.

If you don't have it , flaunt it. Which reminds me of Amanda's promise ( or was it a threat ?)

I must have missed Amanda's promise.
But I respect the fact that everybody keeps bringing her up,
must be her nice tits that gets (just about) everybody in a tizzy.

She just said in a post that she felt a new avatar coming on since it was the weekend.
Pretty much any overtly sexual thread will get the place hopping tho.

If you don't have it , flaunt it. Which reminds me of Amanda's promise ( or was it a threat ?)

She just said in a post that she felt a new avatar coming on since it was the weekend.

Wanna get together and steal some identities?
Just think of the possibilities if we steal the right ones.

damn--if we do that we'll have to move over to the conspirator's thread. Oh hell--count me in !

damn--if we do that we'll have to move over to the conspirator's thread. Oh hell--count me in !
Oh shit, can I trust a person dis-honest enough to steal identities?

Oh shit, can I trust a person dis-honest enough to steal identities?

I was thinking the same about you but I've got you on record for coming up with the idea so I'm ok with it.

Moo

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/birth_29397___article.html/trevi_brownsville.html

"Brownsville, Texas, midwife expected to deliver guilty plea"

A Midwife is expected to plead guilty as well as another one, who is suspected of filing as many as 1,000 fake birth reports, federal investigators said. This a crack down on a Brownsville-based traffic in illegal birth documents. 10 midwives have been indicted in connection with fake birth documents, Elizabeth Lopez, expected to plead guilty. Investigators are questioning another midwife who is suspected of selling at least 1,000 fraudulent birth certificates, at $800 each, to parents living in Mexico. We have enough evidence to sustain a conviction. The midwife, whose name has not been released because she has not yet been charged, has filed about 2,300 birth records. Five other midwives are still under investigation Recent arrests include Enriqueta Gonzalez, Maria Lordes Galavis and Elisa Mead, pleaded guilty in federal court to charges of knowingly obtaining fraudulent birth certificates. Lopez, Gonzalez, Galavis and Mead faked 1,500 birth certificates.

More fake certificates are expected to surface after Lopez pleads guilty. Children from Mexico born in the United States can attend public school, be raised as U.S. citizens and collect benefits like food stamps, welfare, Medicare and social security. They can do all of this while living in Mexico the kids and their parents are living in Matamoros, Mexico are getting the best of two worlds,". "They come to school here and get American and Mexican benefits. They're running around with dual citizenship," Federal investigators have been using the fake birth certificates to try to identify children, this way they can correct their citizenship status before they establish residency in the United States.

MESA, ARIZONA

It takes State and Federal agencies to take down identity thieves, including, DPS and The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Arizona Fraudulent Identification Task Force, Arizona Department of Public Safety. A huge cost to the taxpayers.

FranciscoJavierEspinoza-Hernandez31.jpg

Francisco Javier Espinoza-Hernandez, 31
Was arrested on suspicion of:

fraudulent manufacturing operation
Aggravated identity theft
Possession of a forgery device
assault
Domestic violence-related charges ( wife beater)

----

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/135751

"Illegal immigrant arrested in document fraud"

February 20, 2009

An illegal immigrant from Mexico with outstanding warrants for assault and domestic violence-related charges was arrested after an investigation into a fraudulent manufacturing operation. Francisco Javier Espinoza-Hernandez, 31, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated identity theft and possession of a forgery device at his residence according to the Arizona Fraudulent Identification Task Force. During the arrest, officers seized a computer, a cardmaker, a computer scanner, business card stock paper and numerous false identifications and several documents, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.

This is the cost of placing prohibitionist restrictions on immigration. The reason that identity theft occurs is because illegal immigrants need fake social security numbers in order to enter the formal economy and thus earn sufficient wages. If border crossing were decriminalized and illegal immigrants currently within the U.S. were granted amnesty, they would have no need to use fake social security numbers.

This must go hand in hand with the reform of trade liberalization, of course.

This is the cost of placing prohibitionist restrictions on immigration. The reason that identity theft occurs is because illegal immigrants need fake social security numbers in order to enter the formal economy and thus earn sufficient wages. If border crossing were decriminalized and illegal immigrants currently within the U.S. were granted amnesty, they would have no need to use fake social security numbers.

This must go hand in hand with the reform of trade liberalization, of course.

smileyfuckthathurts.gif

Nothing that erodes the Rule of Law can be moral, no matter what name we give it.

"If you are the victim of identity theft, it costs on average $1,500, 607 hours plus $16,000 in lost wages to correct the theft, according to the Identity Theft Resource Center."

----

The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

Last edited:
smileyfuckthathurts.gif

Nothing that erodes the Rule of Law can be moral, no matter what name we give it.

The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

You have posted nothing that pertains to a cogent analysis of the immigration issue. Yes, they are "breaking the law." And Harriet Tubman "broke the law." When will you learn that the legality of an act has no relation to its ethical status?

You have posted nothing that pertains to a cogent analysis of the immigration issue. Yes, they are "breaking the law." And Harriet Tubman "broke the law." When will you learn that the legality of an act has no relation to its ethical status?

smileyfuckthathurts.gif

Forum List

Back