Identifying Arabs/Muslims in Walmart

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
I saw a woman in Walmart yesterday wearing a head scarf and Arab-style dress and I went up to her and said, "Marhaba, sayyida!" That'll show her.

Oh, I'm having way too much fun on this site torquing up rightwingers. And it's so easy! Like shooting ducks in a barrel. Must. Step. Away. From. The. Computer.

I saw a muslim woman at the gym. She was in the women's locker room with her rug rolled out praying. I started singing Onward Christian Soldiers.

I saw a woman in Walmart yesterday wearing a head scarf and Arab-style dress and I went up to her and said, "Marhaba, sayyida!" That'll show her.

Oh, I'm having way too much fun on this site torquing up rightwingers. And it's so easy! Like shooting ducks in a barrel. Must. Step. Away. From. The. Computer.

Yea, you definitely show them! LMAO

I saw a muslim woman at the gym. She was in the women's locker room with her rug rolled out praying. I started singing Onward Christian Soldiers.

Of course you did. You never let a chance to give Muslims more reason to become radicalized. That might have been the last thing she needed to make her think the radicals might be right.

This is torquing up right wingers?
32 posts and it's torquing up right wingers. He'll soon have an upside down clown face with a red x drawn through it like the last Liberal savior.

Forum List

Back