Idea for politicians in United States

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
I think that politicians in Europe would be much more successful in their work if they did not speak in front of TV cameras.

Idea that United States politicians speech in front of TV cameras should not be broadcast to Europe.

I think that politicians in Europe would be much more successful in their work if they did not speak in front of TV cameras.

Idea that United States politicians speech in front of TV cameras should not be broadcast to Europe.
Good luck with that.:rolleyes:

I have a better solution to US Politicians.

R.6f4767642f2ecd046ac451ded3b22ad7

I have a better solution to US Politicians.

R.6f4767642f2ecd046ac451ded3b22ad7
OK, Ok, but I am a fair man. It should only be done if actually found guilty of crimes against their state or country, then, by all means bring back public crucifixion to America.

OK, Ok, but I am a fair man. It should only be done if actually found guilty of crimes against their state or country, then, by all means bring back public crucifixion to America.
OK, to counter how about all politicians over 65 or those that have been in office more than three terms who refuse to step down on their own accord? I suspect you could count on one hand a politician that has not been compromised.

OK, to counter how about all politicians over 65 or those that have been in office more than three terms who refuse to step down on their own accord? I suspect you could count on one hand a politician that has not been compromised.
Manditory public crusifixion is kind of a harsh term limit, though I am in favor of term limits on politicians that think they should stay in office long enough for a retirement plan and after office benefits. Conservatives used to talk about not getting in and staying in public service and it sounded good, until I looked around at all the career government workers, that also called themselves conservatives in my state and figure out, they just don't want competition or being force to perform for their jobs. Kind of like hiding a good thing with lip service conservatism.
For National office, I figure two terms in the US House, and maybe max two terms in the US Senate (one if they already served two in the House) is plenty, and then they should take their ass back to their home state. Kind of figure I am a minority opinion on that, as no state does it either.

Manditory public crusifixion is kind of a harsh term limit, though I am in favor of term limits on politicians that think they should stay in office long enough for a retirement plan and after office benefits. Conservatives used to talk about not getting in and staying in public service and it sounded good, until I looked around at all the career government workers, that also called themselves conservatives in my state and figure out, they just don't want competition or being force to perform for their jobs. Kind of like hiding a good thing with lip service conservatism.
For National office, I figure two terms in the US House, and maybe max two terms in the US Senate (one if they already served two in the House) is plenty, and then they should take their ass back to their home state. Kind of figure I am a minority opinion on that, as no state does it either.
I know they would have to vote on it to change it so fat chance of that ever happening but it would be easy enough to come up with a Bill that simply ages them out like in other forms of .gov service where there is a mandatory retirement age.

The Border Patrol for example "mands-out" at 57. They can fight over the terms of the Bill but anything would be a improvement.

Hell, they could even make it (to save their own grifty skins) where incumbent politicians could remain in office and only those elected after the Bill's passage would be subject to it's provisions.....At least there would be hope for the future as the old farts die-off or are voted out of office.

POTUS could be handled in a separate Bill.

....or just go with the crucifixions to save time. ;)

I know they would have to vote on it to change it so fat chance of that ever happening but it would be easy enough to come up with a Bill that simply ages them out like in other forms of .gov service where there is a mandatory retirement age.

The Border Patrol for example "mands-out" at 57. They can fight over the terms of the Bill but anything would be a improvement.

Hell, they could even make it (to save their own grifty skins) where incumbent politicians could remain in office and only those elected after the Bill's passage would be subject to it's provisions.....At least there would be hope for the future as the old farts die-off or are voted out of office.

POTUS could be handled in a separate Bill.

....or just go with the crucifixions to save time. ;)
I hear you. Oh, and I hate when they cut an exception for themselves while in office. Just more cheesy crap.

OK, back to my original plan then.....I liked it better anyway as it serves as a fine optics lesson. ;)

LOL....Can you just see old Jerry Nadler melting in the sun. :laughing0301:
I've run out. Just as well. Surprised some bored Mod hasn't kicked us to the rubber room already.

Forum List

Back