Idaho Republican Abortion Bans Have Hospital Ending Labor And Delivery Services

The article is linked to CBS and it's true,

Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy that is based on personal and irrelevant attacks against the source of an argument, instead of addressing the argument itself.

Define "true".

Then prove it's true.

Because WE ALL KNOW CBS never lies.

And yes, we also all know already how smart you look when you use Latin words.

Tell the females losing awards, recognition, scholarships, sponsors and future opportunities that they "shouldn't give a damn." Tell females who are having to change in locker rooms and / or shower together that they "shouldn't give a damn."

If it can be hated, the left hates it.

Including women.

And men.

And children.

The left IS HATE, pure and simple.

Hospitals can do whatever they want to do I guess. A system adjacent to ours is starting to spend a lot of effort creating satellite facilities. One is a separate hospital just for labor and delivery. One is a separate hospital just for one day surgery. They have a couple satellite emergency departments. Some people from around here go to one of theirs that is about 45 minutes north from us to avoid our let you drop dead in the chairs ER, but screw that. If I have the time I will go 55 minutes in the other direction to a Level 1 trauma center. If I am going to hit my max out of pocket with a single trip to the ER, I am doing it first class super sized.

Define "true".

Then prove it's true.

Because WE ALL KNOW CBS never lies.

And yes, we also all know already how smart you look when you use Latin words.

We don't have to prove it's not true. You're the one making the accusation that it isn't. You prove it. It's not on us to prove a negative. The onus is on you to prove your conspiracy theory, Trumpling.

We don't have to prove it's not true. You're the one making the accusation that it isn't. You prove it. It's not on us to prove a negative. The onus is on you to prove your conspiracy theory, Trumpling.

"The article is linked to CBS and it's true"

Prove it's true.

Or call the police, you clever little wordsmith, you.

:laughing0301:

God, you guys give us so much fun.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

You don't accept proof. No matter what "proof" is provided, vermin will lie and deny.

CBS News reports an Idaho healthcare facility will no longer be offering labor and delivery services, citing a shortage of doctors and a politicized healthcare environment.

It will be interesting to see how long America will continue putting up with the fringe, religious fruitcake right, war on women.

There's no fucken way I'd go into Ob/Gyn practice if I were a doctor just graduating from med school. No fucken way.

This is what women in red states can look forward to: a life as second class citizens.

See a shrink for your Brandon Derangement Syndrome.

Thanks for being my funny little dancing monkey and proving once again that you can't stay on topic if others are just asking too much of you, like walking your silly little dancing monkey talk.

Come back soon and try to impress us.

Please hurry. We miss you when you're gone.

Fer fucks sake, you and your MAGAtard buddy are blithering away about how the election was stolen on a thread about abortion. Irony much?

Awwwww............

I'm not impressed, my little pet. You need to try harder.

Jump just a little bit higher. I know you can do it.

Forum List

Back