I'd LMAO

Senate Republicans refused to give President Obama’s pick to replace Supreme Court Justice Scalia even the courtesy of a hearing. It was disrespectful, and historically unprecedented.

But there is still something we can do to get Merrick Garland confirmed before Obama leaves office.

At 12:00 noon on January 3, 2017 (according to the Constitution), the terms of 34 U.S. Senators will expire. At that point, the Senate will briefly consist of 66 sitting senators—until Vice President Joe Biden, in his capacity as Senate president, begins swearing in the senators-elect.

Before Biden begins the proceedings, he will preside over a Senate that consists of 34 Democrats, 2 independents & 30 Republicans—as the remaining Senators are not sworn in yet.

At this point, Democrats could ask to finish Senate business as it pertains to President Obama’s nomination of Judge Garland.

If it happens, I sure would hate to hear about him being found in bed with a pillow over his face, but I digress.

I never said you're on ignore....where else could I possibly get the comedy I get from reading your BS? You're freaking nuts, dude

I'm the one that has that idiot on ignore, and I'm likely not the only one.
JIMHO putting someone on ignore is a sign of cowardice If I did 3/4 of republicans would be there So sassy one thing in your favor ,,,you're not a coward

Well not really, I have about 20 left loons on ignore...one can only take so much buffoonery

Sassy, Sassy.........this is not time to have ANY leftist fruitcakes on ignore, what is wrong with you! We no longer have to debate them, anything they say backed up by links to anywhere can be answered with one word-------->WikiLeaks! Know what, then you laugh, and there is nothing they can say, lol. Besides that Sassy, we now get to crow until we throw the REST of the regional party out in 18, which should finally collapse the leftists, and with Trump in office, the illegals will not be voting to much, they will be keeping their heads down. Everything is coming up roses my friend; keep smacking all the leftists around, and laughing at them........since they are laughingstocks now, aren't they-)

They don't debate, they get shellacked and then call you a racist or bigot and run away claiming victory

Yes jon all us dems hate freedom and we all would love america without you racist pigs
Race Card use noted. Your post is invalid.
Very good approach.

When the PC zealots try to put people on the defensive and deflect, the conversation needs to be suspended until they're willing to be intellectually honest.
Intellectually honest??? that coming from a republican or a Dem hater?

Now that's funny ,,,The birthers want honesty??? lol lol

Forum List

Back