ICE refusing to take illegal immigrants from MCSO

Civil suit against DHS? I think SCOTUS is going to be very busy kicking obama butt for a while.

Secretary Napolitano should be tossed. The very next woman raped by an illegal in Maricopa Cty should sue her, obama and DOJ for a few billion.

Go Joe! Prosecute the traffickers on state charges or find a federal judge to demand ICE do it's job.

If they were ran the way they were supposed to be, there wouldn't be a problem, but the current administration will never let that happen. It's not in their best interest.

It's probably because the government is up to their necks in this mess, and that is why they can't or won't allow the states to do what is right in the case of the illegals (fighting it tooth and nail). More than likely "Corporations" and their past contributions, along with their buying of politicians in order to do what they had done to us here, and all in regards to this mess, is the cause of the stalemate & inaction I think by our government to work with these states responsibly in the situation, and also down in Mexico with the manufacturing that has been allowed to move in down there by the Mexican President and government, I bet has since gotten alot of our government and business leaders on the take or up to their ears in all of this mess now. Who knows what this nations leaders are indebted to in all of this mess still, well hey just watch their actions and words in order to tell maybe, and well then you will know quickly what they are tied to by their actions or inactions taken right?

It will take some time for these cats to clear their offices out finally here in America, and then we may get some balance back into those offices again (maybe), in which will no longer be a part of what went on in the not so distant past all in regards to, and for which now has the government looking quite foolish right now in America it seems over the issue, where there are to many who are scratching their heads about it all..

I just remember Bush and others saying " Hey they are just doing the jobs that Americans won't do ya know"... That is the most corrupt statement to ever come right out of a Presidents mouth I thought, and to the point of disgust in my honest opinion when I heard him say it.... Everything was about exploitation and getting something cheap for the corps, business owners, and the wealthy, while undermining the American worker who would work, but was no longer needed once the floods came, and this along with the lies that followed soon there after.. Sad situation is all I can say, it really is ya know.. I am not against immigration and workers coming here leagally on guest worker visa's and such (love the Mexicans and their work ethic), just like it was done in the old days, but when it starts to upset the healthy balance in American society like it did (displacing thousands of American workers, leaving them with no jobs and uncared for & unwanted), and this through corruption and greed, then Houston we have a serious problem..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back