ICE arrests nearly 300 in Texas, the largest workplace raid since before the Obama administration

Now LOCK UP THE OWNERS AND EXECS.....Make them an EXAMPLE for all other businesses that do the same and break the law...Tell me AMERICANS won't do those jobs!!!!

Washington Examiner ^ | April 3, 2019 |

A workplace raid in Allen, Texas, by Immigration and Customs Enforcement led to the arrests of 280 workers suspected of illegally working in the United States.

ICE agents descended Wednesday on CVE Technology Group, a shop known for refurbishing and repairing consumer electronics, in what is being called the largest workplace raid in over a decade, according to KERA News. The Department of Homeland Security responded to tips that workers at the company may have been using fake identification to become employed, allegedly with the company's knowledge. An investigation into employee tax forms corroborated the claims.

ICE agents will interview the detained individuals and will identify any "humanitarian situations" that could allow individuals to be released temporarily, including those related to medical needs or family situations where children are only cared for by the person who was arrested. Others who do not meet such criteria will remain in custody. However, ICE said that "all illegal aliens encountered will be fingerprinted and processed for removal from the United States."

The country's largest workplace raid occurred in 2008 in Postville, Iowa, where 400 workers were arrested at Agriprocessors, a slaughterhouse and meat packing factory.
Now....let's see the government fine/punish the business.

The business has already been punished by losing a big portion of their work force.

Further, draconian punishments against businesses will discourage other businesses from snitching on their own Illegal Alien employees.
Why am I not surprised to see you support law breaking.....as long as it's american business, right?

I'm not supporting law breaking at all. Many times,these Illegals say they are legal, and the employer is none the wiser. It isn't like the employer is going out of their way and importing these workers from Shithole countries. And in sanctuary states, the illegals are actually granted drivers licenses by the state.

If the US government got serious, erected a 700 foot high Southern Wall, there wouldn't be the numbers of illegals seeking employment.

Guys I’m I’m Boston American culture is all but gone here we need help.

Now LOCK UP THE OWNERS AND EXECS.....Make them an EXAMPLE for all other businesses that do the same and break the law...Tell me AMERICANS won't do those jobs!!!!

Washington Examiner ^ | April 3, 2019 |

A workplace raid in Allen, Texas, by Immigration and Customs Enforcement led to the arrests of 280 workers suspected of illegally working in the United States.

ICE agents descended Wednesday on CVE Technology Group, a shop known for refurbishing and repairing consumer electronics, in what is being called the largest workplace raid in over a decade, according to KERA News. The Department of Homeland Security responded to tips that workers at the company may have been using fake identification to become employed, allegedly with the company's knowledge. An investigation into employee tax forms corroborated the claims.

ICE agents will interview the detained individuals and will identify any "humanitarian situations" that could allow individuals to be released temporarily, including those related to medical needs or family situations where children are only cared for by the person who was arrested. Others who do not meet such criteria will remain in custody. However, ICE said that "all illegal aliens encountered will be fingerprinted and processed for removal from the United States."

The country's largest workplace raid occurred in 2008 in Postville, Iowa, where 400 workers were arrested at Agriprocessors, a slaughterhouse and meat packing factory.

This should be happening all the time, to the point that this is not news.

Only way to stop illegals from invading America is stop giving them free healthcare with Medicaid....free housing.....free EBT groceries....free licenses....every thing in school is free too...plus most get free phones and internet.....only thing illegals should get is a ride back home in a army transport plane back to the country they came from

Forum List

Back