ICE announces massive increase in arrests of child predators

..sounds logical..some of these countries' cultures are far different from the US..they ''allow'' all kinds of crap..if their countries were ''nice'', they wouldn't be coming over here
everyone not a native American, came over here due to that reason?
hahahhaha--a real hahahahah--I just blew your shit out of the water
hahahah
...you just spurted crap off the top of your head without doing a basic research or thinking--like a lot of USMB members
lol in right wing fantasy, you are Always right.

..sounds logical..some of these countries' cultures are far different from the US..they ''allow'' all kinds of crap..if their countries were ''nice'', they wouldn't be coming over here
1.I'm native American
2.and --this is not 1850 or 1950 anymore--please wake up
3. please prove your claim = EVERYONE came here because their country was crap!!!????????
that is outrageous!!
List of countries by GDP (PPP) in the nineteenth century - Wikipedia
I am also a native American.

And, it doesn't matter When, "just that they felt the need to enjoy American exceptionalism instead of their native nationality."

please prove your claim all people coming over now is because their country "isn't nice".
hahahahhahahah
1. too late--I proved your post was bullshit.....hahhahahahah--undeniable
2. Mexico;
higher crime rate
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/crime-rate-by-country/
etc
usa-immigration-flows.png

1.I'm native American
2.and --this is not 1850 or 1950 anymore--please wake up
3. please prove your claim = EVERYONE came here because their country was crap!!!????????
that is outrageous!!
List of countries by GDP (PPP) in the nineteenth century - Wikipedia
I am also a native American.

And, it doesn't matter When, "just that they felt the need to enjoy American exceptionalism instead of their native nationality."

please prove your claim all people coming over now is because their country "isn't nice".
hahahahhahahah
1. too late--I proved your post was bullshit.....hahhahahahah--undeniable
2. Mexico;
higher crime rate
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/crime-rate-by-country/
etc
usa-immigration-flows.png
Mexico is part of the American continent.

Why aren't you in Europe?

Germany and the UK!! those are/were not shitholes...the UK had one of the top economies!!..so did Germany

usa-immigration-percentage.png
Why not stay in their own, great nation with their own great nationality instead of come over here to be American, instead?
That's because America wants intelligent and successful immigrants, not dirty, dumb and poor shitholers. We're looking for quality not quantity.

Germany and the UK!! those are/were not shitholes...the UK had one of the top economies!!..so did Germany

Why not stay in their own, great nation with their own great nationality instead of come over here to be American, instead?
That's because America wants intelligent and successful immigrants, not dirty, dumb and poor shitholers. We're looking for quality not quantity.
thank you--this is not 1850 anymore where they built houses out of sod/etc

why close Ellis Island? not bright enough like native Americans?

Forum List

Back