I would Vote for Palin over McCain and Obama...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BrianH, Sep 2, 2008.

1. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    She's one of us. Simple as that. Her husband's a production operator and her son's in the military...on his way to Iraq. I think it's great everyone has hardly heard of her. It means she's a little distanced from the corrupt political machine. Just my opinion.

2. chapstic

chapstic Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    her daughter is pregnant, instant disqualification. barack hussein obama attended a church that preaches black liberation theology for 20 years, i'll just turn my head and pretend it didn't happen.

3. jreeves

jreeves Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +315
    Besides her husband received a DUI, while Obama was snorting Cocaine....You can obviously tell the drinking by her 22 year old husband was more serious than Cocaine usuage....:cuckoo:

4. chapstic

chapstic Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    pretty interesting how politics go(especially this year). media will have obamagazims over a 17 year old being pregnant. media will ignore any negative about barack hussein obama.

is 2008 the end of true american journalism?

5. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    No, it's the first time you're noticing how biased the media is. I agree though, I've never seen them this rabid over a candidate before. They hated Clinton for the same reason they love Obama.

6. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    So what, many daughters get pregnant. Unless you can prove that Palin was pimping her daughter out, it doesn't mean jack dude. All it means is they're human, and her daughter happened to like having sex--like any other normal human being.

7. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    I'm not talking about bias in the media. Go to her website, or do some research about her. Has nothing to do with media or face time.

8. Glori.B

Glori.B Born Free

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    i just saw governor palin's mother-in-law on one of these evening magazine shows and she denied the headline that she will not support sarah...she said she is personally offended at the way the media has been twisting everyone's words. she said she and her husband were the ones who encouraged sarah to get into politics in the first place and they are so proud of her, etc...

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Of course she's offended. The media is lying about the family.

They'll get over it. Sarah's going to blow all this crap away and win McCain the presidency by an even bigger margin than he would have had it anyway...and that was pretty big.

Face it. They trumped Obama's speech by announcing her as McCAin's running mate. Has anyone even said anything about policies or Obama since that time?

Nope.

10. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    The problem, is the media is portraying her in such a way that's offending.

I saw a headline on CNN the other day that said, "Sarah the Celebrity".

IMO, it's not her fault she's popular, it's the media's fault for PORTRAYING her as a celebrity. She's not paying for celebrity face time, the media is choosing to portray her in such a way, and then acting like it's her fault their portraying her in that manner.

So what if her daughter is pregnant. It means she's an every day American dealing with every day American problems, just like the rest of us. It really ticks me off that the media is doing this to someone who has more appeal and more leading experience than both the presidential candidates.